🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

More proof you can't please the left no matter what you do. Forget compromising with these scumbags, defeat them.
What compromise?? Millions for Trump Corker etc etc and a pizza for you?? You folks here sell yourselves too cheaply

You people assume everyone is a broke ass loser like most liberals, I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man :itsok:

Make a taxable income off $75K, you get a $950.00 tax cut. $18.00 a week. $75 a month. Now subtract the increase Trump created in health insurance premiums & the higher cost your internet service in the coming years due to Trump's ending net neutrality.. Do you have any left? Gone by 2019 if not next year.
Left out credit card increases Soon they'll all be in the red

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

More proof you can't please the left no matter what you do. Forget compromising with these scumbags, defeat them.
What compromise?? Millions for Trump Corker etc etc and a pizza for you?? You folks here sell yourselves too cheaply

You people assume everyone is a broke ass loser like most liberals, I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man :itsok:
Be sure and share that pizza with all the people whose jobs Trump just lost.

AT&T ANNOUNCES LAYOFFS!!!!!!

AT&T announces thousands of layoffs, firings just in time for Christmas

Blues doesn't share

AT& T made plenty of profit after Obama fixed the Bush recession.

He fixed it by June 2009, how exactly?

ARRA for one. It sped up the end of the official recession & helped bring back jobs.

ARRA for one.

Must have spent a couple of billion by June 2009, eh? LOL!
So,you are now claiming nothing of the ARRA was spent prior to June 2009?

And of course, being the fucking economic genius that you are, you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

You are the dumbest person ever to claim being an econ expert..

Enlighten me. How much was spent prior to June 2009?

you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

Well, any action taken after June 2009 can't be said to have "saved us from a depression"....

unless you're a lying sack of shit.........or at least a moron.

Spent about 240 billion the first year. The tax cuts for working people were in effect.

And the idea that the ARRA was passed alone helped.

But you said it had no effect & it spent nothing.

You just hate it that Obama had to fix your paty's mess.

I didn't say "saved us from a depression" I said the effects of a recession last long after the official end of a recession. A fact you obviously knew nothing about.

But hey, you're the economic expert, right?

The Bush recession was severe.

ARRA for one. It sped up the end of the official recession & helped bring back jobs.

ARRA for one.

And of course, being the fucking economic genius that you are, you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

you say after June of 2009, no action was needed because the recession was officially over.

Well, any action taken after June 2009 can't be said to have "saved us from a depression"....

Spent about 240 billion the first year. The tax cuts for working people were in effect.

I didn't say "saved us from a depression" I said the effects of a recession last long after the official end of a recession. A fact you obviously knew nothing about.

The gwb republican recession was like a cancer Once cured it had to be watched carefully so it wouldn't return AND that cost money

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.
The tax law doesn't go into effect until 2019 for tax returns..

ARRA for one.

Spent about 240 billion the first year.

How much before June 2009?

I didn't say "saved us from a depression"

That must have been a different liberal idiot.........

Make a taxable income off $75K, you get a $950.00 tax cut. $18.00 a week. $75 a month. Now subtract the increase Trump created in health insurance premiums & the higher cost your internet service in the coming years due to Trump's ending net neutrality.. Do you have any left? Gone by 2019 if not next year.

Trump increased health insurance premiums? :itsok:

Yeah and you could even get sausage and pepperoni on them Meanwhile trump will buy an extra building with his savings

Your wealth envy is noted, anything else?
I love it when Trumpettes like to brag about their pretend wealth.

You mad bro? Just my bonus was dozens of times the $1,000 some people got for Christmas.

Yeah and you could even get sausage and pepperoni on them Meanwhile trump will buy an extra building with his savings

I had a bad day too Blues only made 3k Not trump like but it'll do

Work harder, less MSNBC don't say I never did you a favor.

Corporate tax cuts led to layoffs...possibly the dumbest post of the day. :eusa_hand: :eusa_liar:

Blues doesn't share

I go out of my way NOT to pay my fair share, my whole family does we frequently laugh about how good we are at it.

It takes a real hateful partisan asshole to get their panties in a wad over a company giving bonuses.
SMH

No it takes a smart person to realize what a scam these bonuses really are.

For example: AT&T gets a permanent 14% reduction in taxes paid, with which they give employees making $40,000 a year a one-time bonus equal to 2.5% of salary.

Forget a permanent 14% raise in take-home pay, which is what AT&T received. Crumbs.

You mad bro? Just my bonus was dozens of times the $1,000 some people got for Christmas.
Glad to hear it blue,,, Make sure you pay your rightful share

I watch CNBC too

Glad to hear it blue,,, Make sure you pay your rightful share

Dude are you trying to put me in a foul mood? I pay a ridiculous amount of Federal income tax its nuts.

Blues doesn't share

I go out of my way NOT to pay my fair share, my whole family does we frequently laugh about how good we are at it.
You and trump Do have something in common

I watch CNBC too

I recently exposed a Fake News poll CNBC did, it was over the top fake.

Blues doesn't share

You and trump Do have something in common

Divide the Federal budget into equal fair shares, when you get your tax bill and your family of 4 owes $200,000 in Federal taxes, your fair share, then I'm pretty sure you will want spending cuts.

Forum List

Back