🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.
So, you think AT&T xcouldn't afford bonuses last year? And you called me stupid. You are such an easy dupe.
You tell me, with Obama's business hating attitude. They probably couldn't.
THEY MADE 2.4$ BILLION IN PROFITS YOU STUPID SHIT.

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.
Just big business kissing Trumps butt ""please let our deals go thru"" "don't hurt us""
Well they certainly didn't kiss Obama's ass. I recall Obama telling them, you didn't build that.
So, you think they never had government help, never utilized government created & protected systems? Really?

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.
So, you think AT&T xcouldn't afford bonuses last year? And you called me stupid. You are such an easy dupe.

Care to guess how much money it takes to do equipment upgrades? Care to estimate how much it costs to do R&D to get the new products that people want? Where the hell do you think that money comes from? Your ass?

Much to do about nothing. Time for employee wage increases now too....substantial. Then one night be a tad impressed.

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.

Bonuses are a good thing, malcontent. If someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denominations of the bills..
Oh I am glad they got a bonus.
If this happened under obama, you would be tripping over yourself to brag about it.
AT& T made plenty of profit after Obama fixed the Bush recession.
They didn't build it, so how could they? Links?

How do you know it's profits? In a business you have to invest, so how much did they invest?

Just big business kissing Trumps butt ""please let our deals go thru"" "don't hurt us""
Well they certainly didn't kiss Obama's ass. I recall Obama telling them, you didn't build that.
So, you think they never had government help, never utilized government created & protected systems? Really?
Let's go there. Who built the first road? An unfunded government, or hard workers that wanted to get somewhere?

Bonuses are a good thing, malcontent. If someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denominations of the bills..
If this happened under obama, you would be tripping over yourself to brag about it.
The Smart Device revolution truly exploded under Obama despite whoever might have been in the WH.

He fixed it by June 2009, how exactly?

Don't forget the inefficient government workers who get their bonuses regardless of the economic situation of the country.
Only libtards will see Americans getting and keeping more of their own money as wrong.
They would rather keep class warfare active. It comes down to pure envy.
It also destroys their narrow minded narrative.
These people would see a bar of .999 gold laying in the street and tell you that its gold painted shit.
These people , libtards would complain about a sunny day. If they were skiers, they would bitch that it snows too much

It takes a real hateful partisan asshole to get their panties in a wad over a company giving bonuses.
SMH
Oh, the lefties are incensed that their narrative claiming the big EEEEEEVIL corporations would just keep the tax break money for the top brass, just got blown to smithereens.
So they had to move on the next thing

Don't forget the inefficient government workers who get their bonuses regardless of the economic situation of the country.
Only libtards will see Americans getting and keeping more of their own money as wrong.
They would rather keep class warfare active. It comes down to pure envy.
It's just big business treating the orange moron like the return of Jeezus Bending down kissing his ring
2 posts in the first ten of the thread? And you just were so proud of yourself, you just had to repeat the first post using different words.
Christ. How does it feel to always have to be the smartest person in the room?

ARRA for one. It sped up the end of the official recession & helped bring back jobs.

The Left isn't going to cut employers any slack.

Those employers are all evil 'n greedy 'n stuff.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/22/att-boss-touts-big-employee-bonuses-amid-job-cuts/

I'll bet if we raised taxes on AT&T they would never cut any jobs....ever!!!
Income taxes based on profits? Why would they cut any jobs if they had a need for these people just because of a tax rate increase.

More proof you know shit about economics.

ARRA for one. It sped up the end of the official recession & helped bring back jobs.

ARRA for one.

Must have spent a couple of billion by June 2009, eh? LOL!

The Left isn't going to cut employers any slack.

Those employers are all evil 'n greedy 'n stuff.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/22/att-boss-touts-big-employee-bonuses-amid-job-cuts/

I'll bet if we raised taxes on AT&T they would never cut any jobs....ever!!!
Income taxes based on profits? Why would they cut any jobs if they had a need for these people just because of a tax rate increase.

More proof you know shit about economics.

Income taxes based on profits?

Yes, business taxes are based on profit.

Why would they cut any jobs if they had a need for these people just because of a tax rate increase.

Tax them enough, they won't need any people.

How many here would bitch about it if their employer gave them a thousand dollar bonus? If we are honest I’m guessing no one.

Those Loony LefTards are all fucked up in the head.
If the guy in the Mercedes gives the homeless bottom feeder a five dollar bill they'd bitch at him for not giving a twenty.

How many here would bitch about it if their employer gave them a thousand dollar bonus? If we are honest I’m guessing no one.

Those Loony LefTards are all fucked up in the head.
If the guy in the Mercedes gives the homeless bottom feeder a five dollar bill they'd bitch at him for not giving a twenty.
I usually give a 20 But I'm a dem with a heart NOT some BS family values fake

Forum List

Back