🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate).

I thought no corporation paid 35%?

Congratulations, you just figured out companies give bonuses to save on their taxes. If the tax rate goes down, they don't need to.

Congratulations, you just figured out companies give bonuses to save on their taxes.

If you get a bonus, you should give it back!!!

Yeah, fuck that company, make 'em pay more taxes.....greedy bastards!!

AT&T will spend $1 billion of that on infrastructure. Leaving them with only $2.5 billion for CEO bonuses, stock buybacks, and stock dividends.

OMG!!
Higher stock prices and bigger dividends.
Nobody will benefit from that...........
The rich get richer.

I thought this was supposed to help the middle class?

The rich get richer.

Oh noes!!!

Give me an example of a middle class worker and I'll try to show how much they'll save.

And you're complaining? Evidently you don't work at any of those companies...dumbass.

When are they going to start hiring? Those jobs Trump promised. I could work for them if they actually started creating new jobs with their tax savings. But they aren't.

AT&T will spend $1 billion of that on infrastructure. Leaving them with only $2.5 billion for CEO bonuses, stock buybacks, and stock dividends.

OMG!!
Higher stock prices and bigger dividends.
Nobody will benefit from that...........
The rich get richer.

Wait....y'all were frolicking around the maypole fondling each other in happiness when the market went up under O. Now, that is has increased more in one year under trump than it did in 8 years under O, youre crying?

Give me an example of a middle class worker and I'll try to show how much they'll save.
Take the average person on Long Island.
Income $85,000. Property Taxes $8,000, mortgage on a house worth $400,000, 8.5% sales tax, $4,600 state tax.

Have at it.

And you're complaining? Evidently you don't work at any of those companies...dumbass.

When are they going to start hiring? Those jobs Trump promised. I could work for them if they actually started creating new jobs with their tax savings. But they aren't.

LOL...and the tax bill was voted on yesterday? Yup, you guys have all the bright ones on the left.

Wait....y'all were frolicking around the maypole fondling each other in happiness when the market went up under O. Now, that is has increased more in one year under trump than it did in 8 years under O, youre crying?

Just say no to drugs. Under Obama the market went up 130% under Trump 24%

President Trump's first-year stock market gains actually look pretty middling compared with Obama's

President Trump's first-year stock market gains actually look pretty middling compared with Obama's

the Dow increased more in Obama’s first 11 months (29%) than Trump’s (24%)

LOL...and the tax bill was voted on yesterday? Yup, you guys have all the bright ones on the left.
Yall posted ATT and Wells Fargo, and 3/5ths bank bonuses. Yall said they were because of the tax bill.

It only took massive QE's from the fed to achieve that. You know, goodies and trinkets from the treasury as wall street screamed in ecstasy. We won't talk about the lowest gdps in the history of the country.

Yall posted ATT and Wells Fargo, and 3/5ths bank bonuses. Yall said they were because of the tax bill.

If they say it I'm guessing they'll do it.

Now, that is has increased more in one year under trump than it did in 8 years under O, youre crying?

It only took massive QE's from the fed to achieve that.

Is that your way of apologizing for posting that massive lie?

Now, that is has increased more in one year under trump than it did in 8 years under O, youre crying?

It only took massive QE's from the fed to achieve that.

Is that your way of apologizing for posting that massive lie?

Has trump received QE's?

"The policy, known as quantitative easing, ended in 2014, but has left the central bank holding a massive $4.5 trillion portfolio. While the Fed isn’t actively increasing the portfolio, it holds it steady by continuing to roll over maturing Treasuries and reinvest principal payments from the mortgage-backed securities."

Janet Yellen Just Told Senators She's Getting Ready to End a Policy the Half in Power Hate

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.
Don't forget the inefficient government workers who get their bonuses regardless of the economic situation of the country.
Only libtards will see Americans getting and keeping more of their own money as wrong.
They would rather keep class warfare active. It comes down to pure envy.
inefficient government workers who get their bonuses regardless of the economic situation of the country.
worked 33 years in the PO i never seen a bonus...so what workers are you referring too?....

Lol.
Lefty entitlement losers are all about resentment. So angry when people succeed.
We love success, like when Clinton created 24 million jobs, or Obama cut the deficits by 60%, or Clinton cut unemployment to 4% or Obama cut unemployment in half.

We love success, we just haven't seen much under Trump.

Still waiting for mexico to pay for the wall. Or healthcare that covers millions more people.
clinton created those jobs?....how many were created by all those upstart internet companies that grew during the internet boom?....just asking....

I totally understand OC's ya idget ... duuuuurrrr

but for arguments sake lets use the $25 billion dollar bottom line

35% tax rate = 8.75 billion

21% tax rate = 5.25 billion

AT&T saved 3.5 billion

one time 1000$ bonuses ... BFD.
Sounds like sour grapes.

It's a big deal to them.

Forum List

Back