🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.

Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate).

I thought no corporation paid 35%?

I was stating the top rate. What rate they pay ids based off that rate.

We love success, like when Clinton created 24 million jobs, or Obama cut the deficits by 60%, or Clinton cut unemployment to 4% or Obama cut unemployment in half.

We love success, we just haven't seen much under Trump.

Still waiting for mexico to pay for the wall. Or healthcare that covers millions more people.
clinton created those jobs?....how many were created by all those upstart internet companies that grew during the internet boom?....just asking....

Clinton created the economic environment.

We love success, like when Clinton created 24 million jobs, or Obama cut the deficits by 60%, or Clinton cut unemployment to 4% or Obama cut unemployment in half.

We love success, we just haven't seen much under Trump.

Still waiting for mexico to pay for the wall. Or healthcare that covers millions more people.
clinton created those jobs?....how many were created by all those upstart internet companies that grew during the internet boom?....just asking....

Clinton created the economic environment.
oh he did...ok so all those people who invested their money because of what THEY saw with the internet possibilities can all thank clinton.....did he also create the environment when the bubble burst?...

Give me an example of a middle class worker and I'll try to show how much they'll save.
Take the average person on Long Island.
Income $85,000. Property Taxes $8,000, mortgage on a house worth $400,000, 8.5% sales tax, $4,600 state tax.

Have at it.

2017 --- $85,000 income, deductions: $8000 property tax, $12,800 mortgage interest $4600 NY state tax.
Itemized deductions $25,400. Exemption $4,050
Taxable income $55,550.
2017 Federal taxes owed
10% of $9325 ($932.50) +
15% of $28,625 ($4293.75) +
25% of $17,600 ($4400) =

$9626.25

2018 --- $85,000 income, deductions: $12,800 mortgage interest $10,000 (capped) property & NY state tax
Itemized deductions $22,800
Taxable income $62,200
2018 Federal taxes owed
10% of $9325 ($932.50) +
12% of $28,625 ($3435) +
22% of $24,250 ($5335) =
$9702.50
Looks like he owes $76.25 more.​

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.

Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate).

I thought no corporation paid 35%?

I was stating the top rate. What rate they pay ids based off that rate.

upload_2017-12-21_20-8-38.png

:lmao:

HOW DARE THOSE FUCKERS GIVE A BONUS!!!

DAMN AT&T, BOEING, AND ALL THOSE OTHER GREEDY BASTARDS ARE FUCKING UP THE COMMUNIST TALKING POINTS!

It goes even deeper:
The Justice Department is suing AT&T to block its $85 billion bid for Time Warner
They are trying to curry favor with the Trump admin.

It goes even deeper:
The Justice Department is suing AT&T to block its $85 billion bid for Time Warner
No good dead EVER goes unpunished when it comes to communists.

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

It's the rich execs who get permanent tax breaks, the middle class only gets temporary ones.
From your goat leader's own mouth to your deaf fucking ears:
Analysis: Trump just admitted the GOP's tax cuts were deceptively sold

All I can say is if you're going to run on that platform you may wish to change your name to "waiting for 2028". Just sayin....

Ashame Dave is upset over hard working benefiting from tax cuts and capitalism

It goes even deeper:

If they want to curry favor, they should donate to the Clinton "Foundation"..........

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

It's the rich execs who get permanent tax breaks, the middle class only gets temporary ones.
From your goat leader's own mouth to your deaf fucking ears:
Analysis: Trump just admitted the GOP's tax cuts were deceptively sold

Deceptive?
Not like the $2500 annual savings for every family from Obamacare........
Or Clinton's middle class tax cut promise in 1992.......

Just big business kissing Trumps butt ""please let our deals go thru"" "don't hurt us""
Well they certainly didn't kiss Obama's ass. I recall Obama telling them, you didn't build that.

So, you think AT&T xcouldn't afford bonuses last year? And you called me stupid. You are such an easy dupe.
You tell me, with Obama's business hating attitude. They probably couldn't.

Bonuses are a good thing, malcontent. If someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denominations of the bills..
Oh I am glad they got a bonus.
If this happened under obama, you would be tripping over yourself to brag about it.

Bonuses are a good thing, malcontent. If someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denominations of the bills..
Oh I am glad they got a bonus.
If this happened under obama, you would be tripping over yourself to brag about it.
AT& T made plenty of profit after Obama fixed the Bush recession.

Forum List

Back