🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.

Undoing the previous buffoon's stain will take awhile.

take away 13 million peoples health insurance, kill a few thousand jobs throughout the healthcare industry, and see to it middle class taxpayers get a tax increase in a couple of years should eliminate that stain !!!!!

One can dream.

How many here would bitch about it if their employer gave them a thousand dollar bonus? If we are honest I’m guessing no one.

everyone if the cheap sob told them how much he was making EVERY YEAR from now on ... and they got a one time bonus.

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.

Bonuses are a good thing, malcontent. If someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denominations of the bills..
Oh I am glad they got a bonus.

take away 13 million peoples health insurance, kill a few thousand jobs throughout the healthcare industry, and see to it middle class taxpayers get a tax increase in a couple of years should eliminate that stain !!!!!

One can dream.

not with Goldielocks, ya gotta lie.

One can dream.

not with Goldielocks, ya gotta lie.

While were trying to clean up the stench from the last president, let's bleech bit out W too.

I'm loving the butthurt from Dimocrats over this tax bill, almost as much as last Novembers election itself.
What a great way to end the year !! :clap2:

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.
So, you think AT&T xcouldn't afford bonuses last year? And you called me stupid. You are such an easy dupe.

Oh no, not at all. they could have. But under obummer they felt they didn't need to. Do you understand the difference?
Yeah now it's like paying blackmail money to trump

I'm loving the butthurt from Dimocrats over this tax bill, almost as much as last Novembers election itself.
What a great way to end the year !! :clap2:

theres a thread for asswipes who love adding 1.5 trillion $ to the deficit ...

oh wait, no theres not... THEY REFUSE TO SAY A GOD DAMN WORD ABOUT IT.

How many here would bitch about it if their employer gave them a thousand dollar bonus? If we are honest I’m guessing no one.

everyone if the cheap sob told them how much he was making EVERY YEAR from now on ... and they got a one time bonus.
Horseshit.

AT&T banks about 125 Billion a year -- they now get a 14% deduction from that 125 billion.... they gave 200,000 people 1000$ one time bonus

do the math then kiss my ass you fucking idiot.

Why don't you personally tell every employee of AT&T what a bunch of Corporate dick suckers they are if they take the money ? I'm sure most of them will promptly refuse the money that could pay a few more bills or buy a few more gifts for their family. Retard.

Last edited:

Yet another laughable assertion. The health care industry (the rank and file, not the wealthy dnc donor crowd) is doing better now, under trump, than it ever did under obummer.

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

If they get it by christmas, that's under the Obama 2017 tax rates.

On the other hand, if those bonuses came from the Trump tax cut, they would be paid in 2018.

Most people understand that their boss makes more then they do, and the bosses boss makes more and so and so on and so on.

Maybe theirs a reason snowflakes can’t hold a job better than fry cook?

Yet another laughable assertion. The health care industry (the rank and file, not the wealthy dnc donor crowd) is doing better now, under trump, than it ever did under obummer.

until now, list the exact changes Trump made to healthcare.

Horseshit.

AT&T banks about 125 Billion a year -- they now get a 14% deduction from that 125 billion.... they gave 200,000 people 1000$ one time bonus

First you fucking far left can’t read retard my post was not about AT&T it was would anyone here bitch about there employer giving them a thousand dollar bonus and if you think any employee will tell there employer to fuck off and keep there thousand dollar bonus you are far dumber than one could ever imagine.

Healthcare doing better is true, that Trump had anything to do with it is false. Trump tried to repeal OBamacare, and couldn't, no changes to Obamacare came about before the repeal of the mandate. So what did Trump do to help healthcare? NADA. He's riding on Obamas coat tails, like he has with the DOW, and unemployment.

Horseshit.

Wow your off by at least a100 Billion. They may make 125 Billion a year but there is a such thing as operating cost and such. You don't know math or basic economics.

Horseshit.

Wow your off by at least a100 Billion. They may make 125 Billion a year but there is a such thing as operating cost and such. You don't know math or basic economics.

But he does know how to supersize them fries!

First you fucking far left can’t read retard my post was not about AT&T it was would anyone here bitch about there employer giving them a thousand dollar bonus and if you think any employee will tell there employer to fuck off and keep there thousand dollar bonus you are far dumber than one could ever imagine.

Why not give them the bonus under the lower 2018 tax rate?

Unless of course, most of those middle class employees getting the bonus would be taxed at a higher rate in 2018 then in 2017, hence giving the bonuses out in a better tax year.

Forum List

Back