At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

It is written,
“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall give praise to God.”

12 So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
Romans 14:11-12======= little arrogant,ignorant man best you learn your place in God's creation.

Maybe you should follow your own advice--afterall eternal life depends on knowing the one ( Father)who sent Jesus and know Jesus--John 17:1-6--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) ---Jesus'God--oh I forgot you don't believe Jesus over mens dogma.

BELIEVE gOD'S wORD==John 14:9
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

It is written,
“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall give praise to God.”

12 So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
Romans 14:11-12======= little arrogant,ignorant man best you learn your place in God's creation.

Maybe you should follow your own advice--afterall eternal life depends on knowing the one ( Father)who sent Jesus and know Jesus--John 17:1-6--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) ---Jesus'God--oh I forgot you don't believe Jesus over mens dogma.

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

The Father was in heaven--Jesus prayed to him many times-- Jesus was the exact image of his Father, Jesus lived 24/7 to do the Fathers will---that is how one could see the Father in Jesus.

The Father was in heaven--Jesus prayed to him many times-- Jesus was the exact image of his Father, Jesus lived 24/7 to do the Fathers will---that is how one could see the Father in Jesus.

little man trying to understand ALMIGHTTY GOD= DREAM ON!!!

little man trying to understand ALMIGHTTY GOD= DREAM ON!!!

Jehovah will show you.

oh yes!! You will bow! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against God?? No little man has or ever will win trying to argue and fight against God. At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10==it is written: "'as surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' Romans 14:11

oh yes!! You will bow! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against god?? No little man has or ever will win. At the name of jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that jesus christ is lord, to the glory of god the father. Philippians 2:10==it is written: "'as surely as i live,' says the lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge god.' romans 14:11

every knee will bow in obeisance to gods appointed king--the lord it teaches--it does not say god.

silly tard! The lord ""is"" god!!!

Silly tard?
Is this what the Fruits of the Spirit tell you? Is this the behavior of the person indwelt with the Holy Spirit?
Gosh, I have so much to learn!

oh yes!! You will bow! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against god?? No little man has or ever will win. At the name of jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that jesus christ is lord, to the glory of god the father. Philippians 2:10==it is written: "'as surely as i live,' says the lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge god.' romans 14:11

every knee will bow in obeisance to gods appointed king--the lord it teaches--it does not say god.

Both are called lord--but with a difference----- In the ot-YHWH(Jehovah) --LORD( ALL CAPITOL)--Lord( SMALL LETTERS) Jesus) ---- where it said---the LORD said to my lord.--actually the tetragramoton was there--it really read---YHWH(Jehovah) said to my lord.
Every place in the ot nearly 6800--LORD(ALL CAPITOL) was the tetragramoton--YHWH(Jehovah) Like at Psalm 83:18-- That people may know that you, whose name is YHWH(Jehovah) you alone are most high over all the earth.
If you Love Jesus like he Loves YHWH(Jehovah) his God and Father-John 20:17, rev 3:12 you must believe these words from Jesus---

Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

If Jesus said one must do these two things first( ultra important) his teachers would make 100% for sure this is deep into each ones heart.

both are called lord--but with a difference----- in the ot-yhwh(jehovah) --lord( all capitol)--lord( small letters) jesus) ---- where it said---the lord said to my lord.--actually the tetragramoton was there--it really read---yhwh(jehovah) said to my lord.
Every place in the ot nearly 6800--lord(all capitol) was the tetragramoton--yhwh(jehovah) like at psalm 83:18-- that people may know that you, whose name is yhwh(jehovah) you alone are most high over all the earth.
If you love jesus like he loves yhwh(jehovah) his god and father-john 20:17, rev 3:12 you must believe these words from jesus---

therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his ( yhwh(jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

if jesus said one must do these two things first( ultra important) his teachers would make 100% for sure this is deep into each ones heart.

first learn who god is,almighty god is god the farher,son and holyspirit=almighty god!!!

silly tard?
Is this what the fruits of the spirit tell you? Is this the behavior of the person indwelt with the holy spirit?
Gosh, i have so much to learn!

crying???? Grow up and wise up!!!

So you don't follow scripture? The Fruits of the Spirit are a punchline?
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Paul says these traits will define the man who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
Why do you think the Holy Spirit has rejected you?
What have you done!?

both are called lord--but with a difference----- in the ot-yhwh(jehovah) --lord( all capitol)--lord( small letters) jesus) ---- where it said---the lord said to my lord.--actually the tetragramoton was there--it really read---yhwh(jehovah) said to my lord.
Every place in the ot nearly 6800--lord(all capitol) was the tetragramoton--yhwh(jehovah) like at psalm 83:18-- that people may know that you, whose name is yhwh(jehovah) you alone are most high over all the earth.
If you love jesus like he loves yhwh(jehovah) his god and father-john 20:17, rev 3:12 you must believe these words from jesus---

therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his ( yhwh(jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

if jesus said one must do these two things first( ultra important) his teachers would make 100% for sure this is deep into each ones heart.

first learn who god is,almighty god is god the farher,son and holyspirit=almighty god!!!

Men tell you that. Did they also tell you how to explain to someone why--Abraham, Moses, Noah, Job, David, Daniel, Elijah, Isaiah,etc,etc all served a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah) --- your blind guides say these men didn't really know God--They are full of crap. Its you who need to learn who God is before its too late--time is short friend.
I showed you from the ot what the bible teaches about who the true God is that makes it an impossibility for an actual eternal suffering to be a true teaching--it was symbolic.
(2 timothy 4:3-4--you are caught in this trap) and this 2 Corinthians 11:12-15)

At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11
PHILIPPIANS 2:10==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PTL.==
Isaiah 45:23 GOD says==
23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.

At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11
PHILIPPIANS 2:10==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PTL.==
23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.

Yes---Bow in obeisance to our king Jesus and in worship to the only true God Jesus taught--YHWH(Jehovah) (Father)--Jesus, God.
Its a 100% guarantee---God does not have a God.

Yes---Bow in obeisance to our king Jesus and in worship to the only true God Jesus taught--YHWH(Jehovah) (Father)--Jesus, God.

YES!!!! GOD IS GOD,GOD the FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!

Ok, I bet ya nickel Jesus won't ever show up. Is that a bet? When he does, I owe ya. But, how long are we going to wait here, two gazillion years? It's already been two millennium, isn't that enough?

Last edited:

YES!!!! GOD IS GOD,GOD the FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!

Then you teach---God has a God.

Ok, I bet ya nickel Jesus won't ever show up. Is that a bet? When he does, I owe ya. But, how long are we going to wait here, two gazillion years? It's already been two millennium, isn't that enough?

Its almost done MaryL.--- the day and hour are set in stone-

In the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

11 And so since everything around us is going to melt away, what holy, godly lives we should be living! 12 You should look forward to that day and hurry it along—the day when God will set the heavens on fire, and the heavenly bodies will melt and disappear in flames. 13 But we are looking forward to God’s promise of new heavens and a new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness. 2 Peter3:3-13

My knees are pretty sore, at my age. Can I salute, or maybe shake hands or something?

Remember--Jesus can heal your knees, so they won't be sore ever again!!

Therefore you will bow, and then jump up praising his name. Is that not wonderful news!!??!?

In the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

11 And so since everything around us is going to melt away, what holy, godly lives we should be living! 12 You should look forward to that day and hurry it along—the day when God will set the heavens on fire, and the heavenly bodies will melt and disappear in flames. 13 But we are looking forward to God’s promise of new heavens and a new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness. 2 Peter3:3-13

Funny thing--

In the First day there were scoffers denying this. They came back the second day, the third day, the fourth day and so on.

I guess on the last day, the scoffers are going to say "hey, I'm tired of denying your 'truths'!" And that is when Jesus is going to come swooping down to plant a size 12 in the Anti-Christs butt!

Forum List

Back