At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

Its almost done MaryL.--- the day and hour are set in stone-

In the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

11 And so since everything around us is going to melt away, what holy, godly lives we should be living! 12 You should look forward to that day and hurry it along—the day when God will set the heavens on fire, and the heavenly bodies will melt and disappear in flames. 13 But we are looking forward to God’s promise of new heavens and a new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness. 2 Peter3:3-13

Funny thing--

In the First day there were scoffers denying this. They came back the second day, the third day, the fourth day and so on.

I guess on the last day, the scoffers are going to say "hey, I'm tired of denying your 'truths'!" And that is when Jesus is going to come swooping down to plant a size 12 in the Anti-Christs butt!

Wow!
You know what they say about big feet?

In the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

11 And so since everything around us is going to melt away, what holy, godly lives we should be living! 12 You should look forward to that day and hurry it along—the day when God will set the heavens on fire, and the heavenly bodies will melt and disappear in flames. 13 But we are looking forward to God’s promise of new heavens and a new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness. 2 Peter3:3-13

Funny thing--

In the First day there were scoffers denying this. They came back the second day, the third day, the fourth day and so on.

I guess on the last day, the scoffers are going to say "hey, I'm tired of denying your 'truths'!" And that is when Jesus is going to come swooping down to plant a size 12 in the Anti-Christs butt!

Wow!

SO you join the mockers and scoffers and you will pay the same price! your choice!

Funny thing--

Wow!

SO you join the mockers and scoffers and you will pay the same price! your choice!

Can't help but join them!

All the signs that the prophecy is going to happen has been present every day since the prophecy has been given. In fact, some of these same "signs" of the last days were present before the prophecy was given and can be taken as part of normal reality.

The presence of natural disasters
Wars between nations
Rumors of war between nations
Plague
Crop failure
etc

Tell me, are any of these "Signs" a once in a generation/century/millennium occurrence? The answer is no. So how can they be used as signs for a supernatural event.
These "signs" keep occurring in cycles. So they are useless as omens.

Wow!

All the signs that the prophecy is going to happen has been present every day since the prophecy has been given. In fact, some of these same "signs" of the last days were present before the prophecy was given and can be taken as part of normal reality.

Wars between nations
Plague
Crop failure
etc

Tell me, are any of these "Signs" a once in a generation/century/millennium occurrence? The answer is no. So how can they be used as signs for a supernatural event.

YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE IS SHOWING!!!! WHY DO THAT???? One of the HUGE BIBLE prophecy of the soon return of JESUS was the regathering of the JEWISH people into the new nation =ISRAEL =BORN ON MAY 15,1948 AND NOW ALL THE MUSLIM nations backed by Russia that seek to destroy tiny ISRAEL just as bible prophecy written 3000 years ago said would be in the last days!!!

Wars between nations
Plague
Crop failure
etc

YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE IS SHOWING!!!! WHY DO THAT???? One of the HUGE BIBLE prophecy of the soon return of JESUS was the regathering of the JEWISH people into the new nation =ISRAEL =BORN ON MAY 15,1948 AND NOW ALL THE MUSLIM nations backed by Russia that seek to destroy tiny ISRAEL just as bible prophecy written 3000 years ago said would be in the last days!!!

Well I will admit that the reformation of Israel is distinct. Now we must wait until every Jewish person in the nation of Israel convert to christianity, right?

After thousands of years of persecution due to a few difference in their religious beliefs and culture, the Jews are going to throw their identity away and proclaim Jesus is all they need. Dream on...

Ok, I bet ya nickel Jesus won't ever show up. Is that a bet? When he does, I owe ya. But, how long are we going to wait here, two gazillion years? It's already been two millennium, isn't that enough?

Its almost done MaryL.--- the day and hour are set in stone-

A new heaven and new earth = Gods kingdom in full control forever--no more satan influences. No more human govts.

In the ot it teaches--the earth will never be made to totter( it will last forever)

Wars between nations
Plague
Crop failure
etc

Well I will admit that the reformation of Israel is distinct. Now we must wait until every Jewish person in the nation of Israel convert to christianity, right?

After thousands of years of persecution due to a few difference in their religious beliefs and culture, the Jews are going to throw their identity away and proclaim Jesus is all they need. Dream on...

words and actions we see today BUT WRITTEN about 3000 years ago in BIBLE prophecy===
O God!
For behold, Your enemies make a tumult;
And those who hate You have lifted up their head.

They have taken crafty counsel against Your people,
And consulted together against Your sheltered ones.
They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation,
That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”
For they have consulted together with one consent;
They form a confederacy against You:
Psalm 83:1-5

At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11
PHILIPPIANS 2:10==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PTL.==
Isaiah 45:23
23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.

At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11
PHILIPPIANS 2:10==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PTL.==
23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.

All truth Gismys---they will bow in obeisance to their king. The Messiah-Jesus.

Last edited:
BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

Jesus taught--

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

How many days have you sought Jehovahs righteousness--a JW seeks it 365 days a year.
Trinitarians-0 days a year

For those seeking TRUTH=GOD ALMIGHTY the first step is to seek to know GOD!!! GOD is reveiled in HIS ETERNAL WORD. Do not seek truth in books written by cult members!!!

For those seeking TRUTH=GOD ALMIGHTY the first step is to seek to know GOD!!! GOD is reveiled in HIS ETERNAL WORD. Do not seek truth in books written by cult members!!!

I show you a direct truth from Jesus and you reject it---very nice Gismys--Jesus directed all to his God and Father as well---YHWH(Jehovah) --psalm 83:18

BELIEVERS=we have kept on praying and asking God to help you understand what he wants you to do; asking him to make you wise about spiritual things; 10 and asking that the way you live will always please the Lord and honor him, so that you will always be doing good, kind things for others, while all the time you are learning to know God better and better.

11 We are praying, too, that you will be filled with his mighty, glorious strength so that you can keep going no matter what happens—always full of the joy of the Lord, 12 and always thankful to the Father who has made us fit to share all the wonderful things that belong to those who live in the Kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us out of the darkness and gloom of Satan’s kingdom and brought us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, 14 who bought our freedom with his blood and forgave us all our sins.

15 Christ is the exact likeness of the unseen God. He existed before God made anything at all,[a] and, in fact, 16 Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can’t; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory. 17 He was before all else began and it is his power that holds everything together. 18 He is the Head of the body made up of his people—that is, his Church—which he began; and he is the Leader of all those who arise from the dead, so that he is first in everything; 19 for God wanted all of himself to be in his Son.

20 It was through what his Son did that God cleared a path for everything to come to him—all things in heaven and on earth—for Christ’s death on the cross has made peace with God for all by his blood. 21 This includes you who were once so far away from God. You were his enemies and hated him and were separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions, yet now he has brought you back as his friends. 22 He has done this through the death on the cross of his own human body, and now as a result Christ has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are standing there before him with nothing left against you—nothing left that he could even chide you for; 23 the only condition is that you fully believe the Truth, standing in it steadfast and firm, strong in the Lord, convinced of the Good News that Jesus died for you, and never shifting from trusting him to save you. This is the wonderful news that came to each of you and is now spreading all over the world. And I, Paul, have the joy of telling it to others.
colossians 1:9-23

BELIEVERS==Don’t let others spoil your faith and joy with their philosophies, their wrong and shallow answers built on men’s thoughts and ideas, instead of on what Christ has said. 9 For in Christ there is all of God in a human body; 10 so you have everything when you have Christ, and you are filled with God through your union with Christ. He is the highest Ruler, with authority over every other power.

11 When you came to Christ, he set you free from your evil desires, not by a bodily operation of circumcision but by a spiritual operation, the baptism of your souls. 12 For in baptism you see how your old, evil nature died with him and was buried with him; and then you came up out of death with him into a new life because you trusted the Word of the mighty God who raised Christ from the dead.

13 You were dead in sins, and your sinful desires were not yet cut away. Then he gave you a share in the very life of Christ, for he forgave all your sins, 14 and blotted out the charges proved against you, the list of his commandments which you had not obeyed. He took this list of sins and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ’s cross. 15 In this way God took away Satan’s power to accuse you of sin, and God openly displayed to the whole world Christ’s triumph at the cross where your sins were all taken away.
COLOSSIANS 2_8-15

You are just as evil and crazy as muslims that stone women to death and cut off peoples heads if they chose not to believe your bs.

You are mentally ill...seek help.

You are just as evil and crazy as muslims that stone women to death and cut off peoples heads if they chose not to believe your bs.

You are mentally ill...seek help.

ANOTHER PERSONAL ATTACK POST??????????????????????????????????? WE BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

Yes all will bow in obeisance to their king-Jesus. Every tongue will acknowledge God--just like it teaches in ezekial about 30 times---THEY will have to know I am YHWH( Jehovah) --Jesus' God and Father.

Forum List

Back