At this juncture, the RW rejects the science of man-made climate change because it scares them

No, I am saying civilization will end within a century

That has been predicted before ...

maxresdefault-82.jpg

Well it's a shame you're too dumb to understand the difference between scientific research and a guy pulling shit from his ass.

You need to run home, Alanis ... you left the irony on ...

al_gore.jpg

They are in denial. They can't accept that human civilization is in its final decades. It's part of their brains. In fact, neuroscience has shown evidence that the rightwing brain is more susceptible to fear than leftwinger brains are. This would inevitably create denial as a defense mechanism.

Again, I stress that human civilization - not the human race altogether - is in serious jeopardy. The human race may have more time, but civilized society and basic government institutions are in danger of collapsing within the next 100 years. That isn't an exaggeration - there are just a variety of factors stacked against us.

The effects of rising global temperatures have disastrous effects. It affects the human food supply, disease, water supply and natural disasters. All of these factors also raise the probability of future large-scale human conflicts.

Human and animal life on this planet is ultimately doomed, but focusing legislation on mitigating the effects of climate change will help to prolong the human race's survival.

So, you're looking forward to the end of civilization? Is that really what you want to say, dumbass?

What we are scared of is snowflake "solutions" for a non-problem, a hoax, a con. The solution will end civilization, not global warming.
No, I am saying civilization will end within a century and you are too much of a pussy to give that prediction the slightest examination.
I sure do give it the slightest examination. That's why I'm laughing. I guarantee you that 100 years from now, so long as the warming cultists don't get their way, civilization will still be thriving and there will still be numskulls like you predicting its end.

Last edited:
They are in denial. They can't accept that human civilization is in its final decades. It's part of their brains. In fact, neuroscience has shown evidence that the rightwing brain is more susceptible to fear than leftwinger brains are. This would inevitably create denial as a defense mechanism.

Again, I stress that human civilization - not the human race altogether - is in serious jeopardy. The human race may have more time, but civilized society and basic government institutions are in danger of collapsing within the next 100 years. That isn't an exaggeration - there are just a variety of factors stacked against us.

The effects of rising global temperatures have disastrous effects. It affects the human food supply, disease, water supply and natural disasters. All of these factors also raise the probability of future large-scale human conflicts.

Human and animal life on this planet is ultimately doomed, but focusing legislation on mitigating the effects of climate change will help to prolong the human race's survival.
I dont worship manbearpig, like you do...
wenn2670528.jpg

So, you're looking forward to the end of civilization? Is that really what you want to say, dumbass?

What we are scared of is snowflake "solutions" for a non-problem, a hoax, a con. The solution will end civilization, not global warming.
No, I am saying civilization will end within a century and you are too much of a pussy to give that prediction the slightest examination.
I sure to give it the slightest examination. That's why I'm laughing. I guarantee you that 100 years from now, so long as the warming cultists don't get their way, civilization will still be thriving and there will still by numskulls like predicting its end.
And yet that assumption is just something you've pulled out of your ass like always. My position is based on scientific data.

I sure to give it the slightest examination. That's why I'm laughing. I guarantee you that 100 years from now, so long as the warming cultists don't get their way, civilization will still be thriving and there will still by numskulls like predicting its end.
And yet that assumption is just something you've pulled out of your ass like always. My position is based on scientific data.
Your position is based on a hoax, a scam, a con.

maxresdefault-82.jpg
Well it's a shame you're too dumb to understand the difference between scientific research and a guy pulling shit from his ass.
These days there isn't much difference.
No, you just say that because you aren't smart enough to understand science.
I say that because I do understand science, and what "climate scientists" do mostly isn't science. It's abracadabra and hocus-pocus.

It's not actually. It's based on science conducted AROUND THE WORLD. As in, most scientists and governments the world over understand it. Your position by comparison is based on republican propaganda, Fox News and other American RW media, and the fossil fuel industry protecting their profits. That's it. That's all you have on your side globally speaking.

maxresdefault-82.jpg
These days there isn't much difference.
No, you just say that because you aren't smart enough to understand science.
I say that because I do understand science, and what "climate scientists" do mostly isn't science. It's abracadabra and hocus-pocus.
You're so full of shit. You wouldn't even believe this was a hoax had republicans not originally said it was. From there, Fox News and all it's bullshit glory got involved and its simple-minded audience like you got on board because you can't think for yourselves.

It's not actually. It's based on science conducted AROUND THE WORLD. As in, most scientists and governments the world over understand it. Your position by comparison is based on republican propaganda, Fox News and other American RW media, and the fossil fuel industry protecting their profits. That's it. That's all you have on your side globally speaking.
What those governments and "scientists" understand is that the global warming con is a great way to vastly increase their power and income. Can anyone imagine them admitting it's not true, even if it were?

I've been saying global warming is a scam since 1994, long before FOX news and "RW media" even existed.

What those governments and "scientists" understand is that the global warming con is a great way to vastly increase their power and income. Can anyone imagine them admitting it's not true, even if it were?

I've been saying global warming is a scam since 1994, long before FOX news and "RW media" even existed.
You're so dumb. There is zero evidence the world is collectively profiting off of this. HOW would that even happen to begin with?

As for my part, I resist the global redistribution of Trillions of dollars of US treasure based on politicised science, inaccurate models, or even a basic understanding on how a process that has existed for all of human history (global warming) is now considered by international politicians to be the certain death of humans.

The last time a widely-accepted scientific principle was used to make political decisions ... it resulted in the Holocaust.

nazi%20eugenics%20chart.jpg

OK, yes, the whole global warming scam is, indeed, nothing but a world governance and redistributionist ploy--so far, so good, and--oh, geez, the holocaust? again? ...what?

The single greatest way we could reduce the amount of carbon being released into the atmosphere could be accomplished tomorrow with a simple policy change that would have no negative impact on our lives at all. Stop importing millions of people from low consumption third world countries into high consumption countries in the north. Until the climate zealots make that their primary objective, they have no credibility.

BREAKING NEWS: Dumbasses who are afraid that the big mean ol' global warming monster will get them accuse rational and reasonable people of being afraid of the mean and clearly evil global warming monster.

IN OTHER NEWS: Rational and reasonable people laugh at those idiots.

Tell me billy...can you provide a single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability? Just one? Just a single piece of such evidence? Any at all?

I will answer that question for you...the answer is no...because none exists.

That being said, upon exactly what do you base your claims of imminent disaster?

Forum List

Back