At Town Hall fake President "Job Killer," joe biden says blacks and hispanics don't know how to log on to internet..

It's ok. Racial Jungle Joe was only talking about those that aren't clean and articulate.

Joe doesn't know what he's talking about. Those poor people can be just as bright as white people.
You racists desperately want to make Biden one. If he thought blacks were stupid, he'd pick a white racist from Indiana for his vice president and not the black female he chose.

So what are the Democrats offering them? Reparations for slavery which no black today ever was? Going to take school vouchers away again? Going to usher in more third-worlders to take jobs they could otherwise get?

Reparations are not just for slavery but since reparations get paid annually to native americans who weren't alive when the atrocities occurred, this tired ass right wing argument has no merit.

You racists desperately want to make Biden one. If he thought blacks were stupid, he'd pick a white racist from Indiana for his vice president and not the black female he chose.

We don't need to make slow Joe a racist. He does quite fine on his own.

So what are the Democrats offering them? Reparations for slavery which no black today ever was? Going to take school vouchers away again? Going to usher in more third-worlders to take jobs they could otherwise get?

Reparations are not just for slavery but since reparations get paid annually to native americans who weren't alive when the atrocities occurred, this tired ass right wing argument has no merit.

They do? How much a year are we paying American Indians? You do realize this was their land first, don't you?

We could start with programs for the needy like food stamps. Republicans love to cut these types of programs, calling them 'free shit' that keeps the needy from looking for work.

You mean it doesn't? From what I've seen it does. You know, give a man a fish, and he eats for a day?

We could start with programs for the needy like food stamps. Republicans love to cut these types of programs, calling them 'free shit' that keeps the needy from looking for work.

You mean it doesn't? From what I've seen it does. You know, give a man a fish, and he eats for a day?
And from what I've seen, food stamps help. One thing I never see or hear of is right wingers getting irked about corporations and the very wealthy getting enormous tax breaks. I know your response will be something like they deserve it cuz they produce great things for us or something like that. We have three individuals owning more wealth than half the citizens in this country of 325 million people. Sure fire proof that we have a lopsided wealth distribution here in the USA.

Last edited:
And from what I've seen, food stamps help. One thing I never see or hear of is right wingers getting irked about corporations and the very wealthy getting enormous tax break. I know your response will be something like they deserve it cuz they produce great things for us or something like that. We have three individuals owning more wealth than half the citizens in this country of 325 million people. Sure fire proof that we have a lopsided wealth distribution here in the USA.

Well the solution to that is for you to stop giving them your money. You give them your money, they collect a bunch of it, then complain they have all this money. You are going to give them your money next week; probably several times next week, the week after that, and the week after that.

Your comparison is flawed however. You are trying to equate government giving people other peoples money to us allowing corporations to keep a little of their own money that they created.

It's ok. Racial Jungle Joe was only talking about those that aren't clean and articulate.

Joe doesn't know what he's talking about. Those poor people can be just as bright as white people.
You think Biden made that pick? LOL

That comment was pretty unfortunate. When I heard him say it, I thought the same thing and wondered why minorities are any worse at using the internet than the rest of us.

Economic opportunities, is my take. You and I can afford our internet access, some in low-income areas cited, cannot, or cannot to the same degree as we can. Notice too that he didn't say "minorities" but "communities". The fake headlines love to obscure that.
He should have put that a lot differently, imo. Just saying "We're also making sure everyone knows how to register for a shot" would have worked just fine.

I may have the internet, but I didn't even know the process was online, and I'm sure when it's my turn, I'll spend tense, confused hours trying to figure it out. I like telephones myself, with a real human on the other end.

I agree, but the reality is that it would be far less efficient, and far more expensive, when dealing with the numbers of people they're hoping to vaccinate every day.

These days, you can pretty much bet that everything is online.

And from what I've seen, food stamps help. One thing I never see or hear of is right wingers getting irked about corporations and the very wealthy getting enormous tax breaks. I know your response will be something like they deserve it cuz they produce great things for us or something like that. We have three individuals owning more wealth than half the citizens in this country of 325 million people. Sure fire proof that we have a lopsided wealth distribution here in the USA.
Please hold your breath waiting for "right wingers" to get irked about anyone having less wealth confiscated by the government.

Blacks and Hispanics will still vote overwhelmingly for Democrats since Republicans in reality have nothing to offer them. This should include working class whites but looks like too many of them believe the b.s. republicans scare them with like 'democrats gonna take your guns', too many darkies on welfare, on and on.

"Republicans have nothing to offer them." Yeah, except for all the individual rights we offer everyone, and respect for the fact that they're intelligent human beings just like everyone else. But we don't offer them victim status and pandering like leftists do, that's true.

Blacks and Hispanics will still vote overwhelmingly for Democrats since Republicans in reality have nothing to offer them.

So basically, you agree with Dementia Joe that minorities are basically poor and stupid and helpless. Got it. You think "black and Hispanic" and you automatically see, "Poor, unemployed, and ignorant."

That's very interesting.

He didn't make it up, yannow. They've asked people in those communities what's going on and the internet thing is apparently a part of it.

They have? And who is they?
How would I know? People who looked into it.

So basically, you don't actually know that anything like that happened. You're just ASSuming.
And you're assuming what?
This article cites, for instance, a hospital where none of the janitorial staff knew about the vaccine drive because none of them had access to email.
“Those with time, computer systems and transportation are going to get vaccines more than other folks — that’s just the reality of it,” Dobbs said.

We've only been vaccinating folks for two months, and the reasons for minorities lagging behind in vaccinations are just coming to light. Computer access does appear to be one factor. Joe didn't make it up. I still think he put it poorly, but he wasn't trying to call them stupid. Those with actual experience in what's happening point to online communication (or lack of it) as one factor.

Forum List

Back