At Town Hall fake President "Job Killer," joe biden says blacks and hispanics don't know how to log on to internet..

I guess Dimm's didn't watch Joe's Town Hall. If they did, they would've heard him say it!

Linkie?

C'mon, I don't have television. Hook a brutha up.

You're just being more difficult than normal today.

So you don't have a link either. Color me surprised.

Here's a question --- why is it SO FUCKING HARD for y'all to admit when one of your fellow travellers posts BULLSHIT?

Your lack of awareness is not my responsibility.

I just read that Joe Biden recently said that Black and Hispanic people don’t know how to use the internet.
And the silence about that is deafening.
If Donald Trump had said that, everyone, everywhere would’ve been SCREAMING about that for the next 2 months. And yet we are hardly hearing about it!

In different words the Democrat Party continuously tells dark people how ignorant they are and how whitey MUST lead them around by the nose and make their decisions for them...The strange thing is; IM2 Asclepias Paul Essien never seem to be offended by such arrogance.
38ysqj.jpg

the-two-platforms-the-democratic-platform-the-republican-platform-is-43367870.png
I wouldn't have voted democrat in 1860. And Malcolm X didn't like white conservatives either.

ANOTHER DUMB ASS WHITE RACIST SUBGROUP POST.

I guess Dimm's didn't watch Joe's Town Hall. If they did, they would've heard him say it!

Linkie?

C'mon, I don't have television. Hook a brutha up.

You're just being more difficult than normal today.

Here's a question --- why is it SO FUCKING HARD for y'all to admit when one of your fellow travellers posts BULLSHIT?

Your lack of awareness is not my responsibility.

It is when you make a claim. Which is what you did in 33.

EDIT -- after merge, "33" is now "47".

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The other thing we found is — and I’m sorry to go on, but this is really important to me. The other part — portion is, a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community — in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts — know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.

Remarks by President Biden in a CNN Town Hall with Anderson Cooper | The White House

STILL doesn't substantiate the thread title, now does it.

We sit, and we wait. OP got skeered, ran away.

It sure does substantiate what Biden said.

If you need another link - check post #6

Oh that one's already debunked. Same way your'n got debunked --- "there are those who..." does not equal "all". Never did.

Not to worry, it's not your job to prop up a specious claim made by the OP. It's the OP's job.
And he ran away.

Those are Biden's own words.

Argue Biden's words.

Don't need to. They don't say what the thread title says NOW DO THEY.

Whatever else you have going on in your mind is nil.

Doesn't matter what's going on "in my mind". I'm not invested here. I didn't post bullshit I can't back up, now did I. I'm just waiting for OPie to finish his claim. And waiting and waiting.

PS - I can bite if I need to.

How very incisive. Denture think an OP who can't back up his claim deserves a good chew? By gum?

If you weren't invested, you wouldn't be posting.

The other thing we found is — and I’m sorry to go on, but this is really important to me. The other part — portion is, a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community — in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts — know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.

Remarks by President Biden in a CNN Town Hall with Anderson Cooper | The White House

STILL doesn't substantiate the thread title, now does it.

We sit, and we wait. OP got skeered, ran away.

It sure does substantiate what Biden said.

If you need another link - check post #6

Oh that one's already debunked. Same way your'n got debunked --- "there are those who..." does not equal "all". Never did.

Not to worry, it's not your job to prop up a specious claim made by the OP. It's the OP's job.
And he ran away.

Those are Biden's own words.

Argue Biden's words.

Don't need to. They don't say what the thread title says NOW DO THEY.

Whatever else you have going on in your mind is nil.

Doesn't matter what's going on "in my mind". I'm not invested here. I didn't post bullshit I can't back up, now did I. I'm just waiting for OPie to finish his claim. And waiting and waiting.

PS - I can bite if I need to.

How very incisive. Denture think an OP who can't back up his claim deserves a good chew? By gum?

If you weren't invested, you wouldn't be posting.

I made no claims here.
Go ahead, check it. Prove me wrong.

Can't "participate" when the topic hasn't been established. This is like basic stuff.

• Thanks

Bullshit Pogo - you were 'given' more than one link.

You should bow out gracefully now instead of making more of an ass out of yourself.

Bullshit Pogo - you were 'given' more than one link.

You should bow out gracefully now instead of making more of an ass out of yourself.

I saw two links NEITHER of which substantiate what the title says.

Go learn to READ.

• Thanks
And now we've been merged with a previously existing thread ---- WHICH PULLS THE SAME BONER. Makes a specious claim in the title -- the EXACT SAME specious claim ---- and can't back it up.

ROLL TAPE.

A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

THREAD TITLE:
joe [sic] biden [sic] says blacks and hispanics [sic] don't know how to log on to internet

This ain't rocket surgery, it's stating the obvious. BOTH OPs lied. It's dishonest to misrepresent, and it's dishonest to sit here and defend the initial dishonesty.

That comment was pretty unfortunate. When I heard him say it, I thought the same thing and wondered why minorities are any worse at using the internet than the rest of us.

That comment was pretty unfortunate. When I heard him say it, I thought the same thing and wondered why minorities are any worse at using the internet than the rest of us.

it’s obvious he hasn’t met my boss. Smart guyuntil it comes to internet and other like things. :)

Economic opportunities, is my take. You and I can afford our internet access, some in low-income areas cited, cannot, or cannot to the same degree as we can. Notice too that he didn't say "minorities" but "communities". The fake headlines love to obscure that.

Here in this very rural community our local worthless internet provider got some kind of subsidy to string up fiberoptic delivery. It at least is more consistent now. But my next-door neighbor still can't have it.

Last edited:

Economic opportunities, is my take. You and I can afford our internet access, some in low-income areas cited, cannot, or cannot to the same degree as we can. Notice too that he didn't say "minorities" but "communities". The fake headlines love to obscure that.

Regardless, his base repulses him. I see you're back to excusing his idiocy.

He should have put that a lot differently, imo. Just saying "We're also making sure everyone knows how to register for a shot" would have worked just fine.

I may have the internet, but I didn't even know the process was online, and I'm sure when it's my turn, I'll spend tense, confused hours trying to figure it out. I like telephones myself, with a real human on the other end.

He should have put that a lot differently, imo. Just saying "We're also making sure everyone knows how to register for a shot" would have worked just fine.

I may have the internet, but I didn't even know the process was online, and I'm sure when it's my turn, I'll spend tense, confused hours trying to figure it out. I like telephones myself, with a real human on the other end.

Agreed there. The IRS "where's my payment" thingy for stimulus checks was supposed to be a system too, and that never worked at all.

Regardless, his base repulses him. I see you're back to excusing his idiocy.

Actually I'm exposing dishonesty. Busy day.

Agreed there. The IRS "where's my payment" thingy for stimulus checks was supposed to be a system too, and that never worked at all.
YES!

Forum List

Back