At Town Hall fake President "Job Killer," joe biden says blacks and hispanics don't know how to log on to internet..

The other thing we found is — and I’m sorry to go on, but this is really important to me. The other part — portion is, a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community — in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts — know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.

Remarks by President Biden in a CNN Town Hall with Anderson Cooper | The White House

STILL doesn't substantiate the thread title, now does it.

We sit, and we wait. OP got skeered, ran away.

I just read that Joe Biden recently said that Black and Hispanic people don’t know how to use the internet.
And the silence about that is deafening.
If Donald Trump had said that, everyone, everywhere would’ve been SCREAMING about that for the next 2 months. And yet we are hardly hearing about it!
We would read it too, even if just to laugh at your source, if you had one and posted the link. But, no. No link, no source. Bye, Redneck.

You'd think a thread based on ipse dixit without source would get shut down.

Emotional!

View attachment 459588
Republicans sustain critical self-inflicted wound from emotionally painful Kavanaugh hearing

View attachment 459589
6f4b95fd-fc7e-4aa1-a1e2-4402a7ad8236-AFP_AFP_19J0RD.JPG

I though you FEELZ based folks were all about “EMOTION”...no?
fe0c3396-a3ab-4d91-b35d-1c0aa6e06a03.jpeg

The other thing we found is — and I’m sorry to go on, but this is really important to me. The other part — portion is, a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community — in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts — know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.

Remarks by President Biden in a CNN Town Hall with Anderson Cooper | The White House

It sure does substantiate what Biden said.

If you need another link - check post #6

Oh that one's already debunked. Same way your'n got debunked --- "there are those who..." does not equal "all". Never did.

Not to worry, it's not your job to prop up a specious claim made by the OP. It's the OP's job.
And he ran away.

Another BDS thread? :rolleyes:

BDS?
What has been claimed in this thread that is baseless and unfounded?

Read the friggin' TITLE.

Nobody wants to entertain your retarded game of hair splitting semantics. Try harder...don’t take pride in playing stupid and shoving your head in your own ass.

"Semantics"?

WHO posted about the entirety of "black and Hispanic people" and then ran away unable to back that shit up?

You yourself tried to White Knight for the runaway OP, and you couldn't do it.

Me, I don't need to "try harder". I have nothing to do. I ain't the one who plastered a fake story and then can't back it up. I just watch.

Last edited:

BDS?

Read the friggin' TITLE.

Nobody wants to entertain your retarded game of hair splitting semantics. Try harder...don’t take pride in playing stupid and shoving your head in your own ass.

"Semantics"?

WHO posted about the entirety of "black and Hispanic people" and then ran away unable to back that shit up?

Look, I can’t force ignorant fools who take pride in their Headinassitus to understand elementary shit.
Everyone else here seems to get it.

BDS?

Read the friggin' TITLE.

"Semantics"?

Look, I can’t force ignorant fools who take pride in their Headinassitus to understand elementary shit.
Everyone else here seems to get it.

Funny then that no one can document it.

Of course, AGAIN ---- it was the OP's job in the first place. He gone.

Oh that one's already debunked. Same way your'n got debunked --- "there are those who..." does not equal "all". Never did.

Not to worry, it's not your job to prop up a specious claim made by the OP. It's the OP's job.
And he ran away.

Those are Biden's own words.

Argue Biden's words.

Whatever else you have going on in your mind is nil.

PS - I can bite if I need to.

I just read that Joe Biden recently said that Black and Hispanic people don’t know how to use the internet.
And the silence about that is deafening.
If Donald Trump had said that, everyone, everywhere would’ve been SCREAMING about that for the next 2 months. And yet we are hardly hearing about it!
Just ask our USMB "blacks"

And he ran away.

Those are Biden's own words.

Argue Biden's words.

Don't need to. They don't say what the thread title says NOW DO THEY.

Whatever else you have going on in your mind is nil.

Doesn't matter what's going on "in my mind". I'm not invested here. I didn't post bullshit I can't back up, now did I. I'm just waiting for OPie to finish his claim. And waiting and waiting.

PS - I can bite if I need to.

How very incisive. Denture think an OP who can't back up his claim deserves a good chew? By gum?

I guess Dimm's didn't watch Joe's Town Hall. If they did, they would've heard him say it!

Linkie?

C'mon, I don't have television. Hook a brutha up.

You're just being more difficult than normal today.

So you don't have a link either. Color me surprised.

Here's a question --- why is it SO FUCKING HARD for y'all to admit when one of your fellow travellers posts BULLSHIT?

Forum List

Back