At Town Hall fake President "Job Killer," joe biden says blacks and hispanics don't know how to log on to internet..

I just read that Joe Biden recently said that Black and Hispanic people don’t know how to use the internet. And the silence about that is deafening. If Donald Trump had said that, everyone, everywhere would’ve been SCREAMING about that for the next 2 months. And yet we are hardly hearing about it!
Bull$hit.

Link?

Or was it more like Sleepy Old Uncle Joe saying that minority folk are less likely to have Internet access than White folk?

With you Orange Baboon-God worshipers inventing your own self-serving bull$hit interpretations in a pathetic juvenile attempt to score points?

The other thing we found is — and I’m sorry to go on, but this is really important to me. The other part — portion is, a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community — in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts — know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.

Remarks by President Biden in a CNN Town Hall with Anderson Cooper | The White House

I just read that Joe Biden recently said that Black and Hispanic people don’t know how to use the internet.
And the silence about that is deafening.
If Donald Trump had said that, everyone, everywhere would’ve been SCREAMING about that for the next 2 months. And yet we are hardly hearing about it!
We would read it too, even if just to laugh at your source, if you had one and posted the link. But, no. No link, no source. Bye, Redneck.

Another BDS thread? :rolleyes:

BDS?
What has been claimed in this thread that is baseless and unfounded?

This is how simpleton, emotional, feely senile joe voters operate. Its all emotion and nothing else.
Emotional!
1613840794343.jpeg

1613840814169.jpeg

1613840868264.jpeg

Forum List

Back