ATF Agents Unexpectedly Visit Man’s Home and Demand to See his Newly Purchased Firearms Without Search Warrant (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
From what I've been reading lately, this is becoming a trend, agents showing up to law abiding Citizens properties without warrants to inspect their guns.

If people would bother to read the whole article, it states that he'd bought 2 guns at the same time. Straw purchases (buying guns for other people, which is where most criminals get their guns) has been a problem, and they were just there to make sure he'd bought them for himself, and not bought them and given them to someone else. And, if you think about it, many of the mass shootings that have happened have been done by a person with several weapons at the shooting scene. You conservatives say that only law abiding people should be able to have guns. If you are law abiding, you should have no problem with the police just doing a quick check. And, according to the article, they asked about all the guns, but only needed to see one to make sure he was legit. Sorry, but this is a lot of hue and cry over nothing.

And, according to the article, they asked about all the guns, but only needed to see one to make sure he was legit.

You're naive.

Given the nature of the request, the homeowner showing them a single firearm would fall far short of satisfying them. Showing a single firearm in no way proves that you have multiple firearms.

No, they couldn't give a shit about straw purchases. They want to know who owns guns. This is a textbook example of why registration should be done away with...

You're naive.

Given the nature of the request, the homeowner showing them a single firearm would fall far short of satisfying them. Showing a single firearm in no way proves that you have multiple firearms.

No, they couldn't give a shit about straw purchases. They want to know who owns guns. This is a textbook example of why registration should be done away with...

You didn't read the article, did you?

Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif

I did.

Numerous times.

I saw where the ATF agent said this: "It just came up. We came here… There’s an email from the federal side saying can you make sure this guy’s got his guns (<<<that's plural). If you recently purchased a whole bunch of guns, if we can look at them and just scratch them off”.

The agent saw a single weapon. On what planet does that satisfy his task of verifying that the individual has more than one of the guns he bought?

Wingnuts have opposed every proposal, every reform of law enforcement. They've twisted the meaning of 'Defund the Police' from "stop giving them used military equipment and stop just throwing money at them" into "Democrats want criminals to win". They have supported every effort to give law enforcement total power over the citizens, from no-knock break-ins in violation of the Constitution to qualified immunity against lawsuits.

Now they are reaping what they have sowed. Like I said: cry harder.

Last edited:
I read the whole article. That is harassment and they didn't even verify what they SPECIFICALLY STATED their purpose was, to verify that the gun purchaser had indeed purchased BOTH GUNS. No warrant, just needless harassment of a private citizen this is bullshit.

From what I've been reading lately, this is becoming a trend, agents showing up to law abiding Citizens properties without warrants to inspect their guns.

Well first off gateway pundit. What a joke! Second no search warrant go fly a kite. All ya gotta do is say no.

I read the whole article. That is harassment and they didn't even verify what they SPECIFICALLY STATED their purpose was, to verify that the gun purchaser had indeed purchased BOTH GUNS. No warrant, just needless harassment of a private citizen this is bullshit.
It's what you voted for:

Cops out of control
ICE out of control
ATF out of control
Secret Service out of control

Trump to police: 'Please don't be too nice' to suspects

Trumpers: "but...but...we didn't mean US!!!"
4i6Ckte.gif

give the COMMUNIST, SCUM, demonRAT agents 5 seconds to get off YOUR property....if they dont leave SHOOT them for trespassing---they are not the law, nor above it
if SCUM demonRATS can call for death to the republicans, fuck them
KILL ALL SCUM demonRATS---PAINFULLY
i can hardly wait for the mods---(esp..coyote) to whine and ban me and delete the post because, and only because i hate the SCUM demonRATS for ruining AMERICA

If people would bother to read the whole article, it states that he'd bought 2 guns at the same time. Straw purchases (buying guns for other people, which is where most criminals get their guns) has been a problem, and they were just there to make sure he'd bought them for himself, and not bought them and given them to someone else. And, if you think about it, many of the mass shootings that have happened have been done by a person with several weapons at the shooting scene. You conservatives say that only law abiding people should be able to have guns. If you are law abiding, you should have no problem with the police just doing a quick check. And, according to the article, they asked about all the guns, but only needed to see one to make sure he was legit. Sorry, but this is a lot of hue and cry over nothing.
its called TRESPASSING, and UNLAWFUL SEARCH....maybe you just dont like the laws in AMERICA.....
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

If people would bother to read the whole article...

HOW DARE YOU! THIS USMB!

No one here has to read any part of the article before passing judgment and making a comment!

Misrepresenting and article and headline is a common and widely accepted (and expected) practice!

Just remember where you are, mister man... USMB!

HOW DARE YOU! THIS USMB!

No one here has to read any part of the article before passing judgment and making a comment!

Misrepresenting and article and headline is a common and widely accepted (and expected) practice!

Just remember where you are, mister man... USMB!

I forgot this was USMB. Mea Culpa and my bad. Damn, I keep forgetting that you're not supposed to read the articles yet supposed to comment on it like you're an expert. Thank you for reminding me, I forgot what the expected posting rules were.

Forum List

Back