ATF Agents Unexpectedly Visit Man’s Home and Demand to See his Newly Purchased Firearms Without Search Warrant (VIDEO)

Yeah, this happened to us many years ago. Two police showed up at 8:30 at night and asked to see my husbands documentation, permit, to raise pheasants!! He had everything properly and they went away without taking a trek to the barn --------------- we have NEVER understood that! NO IDEA what was going on.

Until this moment, thanx, it never occurred to me that we could just have said, get a warrant. Ha, I will if anything like it happens again.

If you live inside the city limits, it could have very well been some idiot neighbor who called the cops on you for having pheasants in your yard.

If you live inside the city limits, it could have very well been some idiot neighbor who called the cops on you for having pheasants in your yard.
No, isolated farm, absolutely NO IDEA what was going on. Nothing weird or illegal ever happened here to my knowledge, except maybe during the Civil War, but we didn't own the farm then ----

They looked nervous, barely looked at the documentation, and left at once: I suppose they may have been looking for someone for something we don't know about, and figured out pretty quickly that whatever it was, was not likely to be going on here. But it's always been a puzzle. We just didn't realize we COULD say no at the time. Stupid ---- at least if I allow it again.

Forum List

Back