Atheism; An Intellectual Dead End

I did bother to watch it, and his entire contradiction is about the theories based solely on Einsteinian physics. In other words, what he was talking about had nothing to do with the theory I presented repeatedly.

It looks like you're the one who didn't bother even reading the material I provided, as you keep talking about something that is irrelevant to the theory presented.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
I think I'll go with him. It had everything to do with the your theory. All cyclical infinite acting models have a problem with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. They make attempts to work around it but they all have problems.
No thery don't. But, of course you won't take the time to do the very thing you accused me of, because actually learning something mnew might force you to have to revise your irrational positi9on, and we can't have that, now, can we?
But I did. See.

You did what? You certainly didn't learn anything. All you did was hunt down a video that conforms to your preconceived irrational views.
Like what?
Like the need to invent dilution which still fails because if it were infinite acting it would be infinite now and no amount of dilution would stave off the ultimate loss of all usable energy in the closed system. And if it were not infinite acting at this point then we are right back to square one with a beginning. There is no path for an infinite acting cyclical universe that did not have a beginning.
And there is a finite amount of useable energy, because?
It is a closed system.
So? What does that have to do with it?

I've done a lot more than that. It's not like I haven't been looking at this for the past ten years, lol.

The closed system is what makes it finite.

You should actually go and listen to some of his other talks because he makes a compelling case for how a close system can spontaneously appear out of nothing and still satisfy the conservation of energy laws. The other excellent point he makes is that as long as QM don't violate the conservation laws, that any potentiality from QM will have a non-zero probability of occurring and will eventually occur.

Yet, you want to insist that the universe had to have a beginning. Fascinating. You watch a video that says exactly what I have been saying, yet you still refuse to acknowledge that your "Universe must have a beginning" is not a foregone conclusion.

I think I'll go with him. It had everything to do with the your theory. All cyclical infinite acting models have a problem with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. They make attempts to work around it but they all have problems.
No thery don't. But, of course you won't take the time to do the very thing you accused me of, because actually learning something mnew might force you to have to revise your irrational positi9on, and we can't have that, now, can we?
But I did. See.

You did what? You certainly didn't learn anything. All you did was hunt down a video that conforms to your preconceived irrational views.
Like the need to invent dilution which still fails because if it were infinite acting it would be infinite now and no amount of dilution would stave off the ultimate loss of all usable energy in the closed system. And if it were not infinite acting at this point then we are right back to square one with a beginning. There is no path for an infinite acting cyclical universe that did not have a beginning.
It is a closed system.

I've done a lot more than that. It's not like I haven't been looking at this for the past ten years, lol.

You should actually go and listen to some of his other talks because he makes a compelling case for how a close system can spontaneously appear out of nothing and still satisfy the conservation of energy laws. The other excellent point he makes is that as long as QM don't violate the conservation laws, that any potentiality from QM will have a non-zero probability of occurring and will eventually occur.

Yet, you want to insist that the universe had to have a beginning. Fascinating. You watch a video that says exactly what I have been saying, yet you still refuse to acknowledge that your "Universe must have a beginning" is not a foregone conclusion.

No. The data, the laws of conservation, general relativity and quantum mechanics insists the universe had a beginning.

Here is the key piece of data you need to understand. All models, even the one's you believe, all start with our early universe in a hot dense tiny tiny space and then expanding and cooling. All of them. Why? Because that is what the data shows. That is the starting point from this point forward no energy is getting into or out of the system. There is a finite amount of usable energy which means it is not an infinite amount which means that as time increases the amount of usable energy decreases and as time approaches infinity, the usable energy will go to zero. Cyclical infinite acting cycles will eventually run out of usable energy.

Origins: CERN: Ideas: The Big Bang | Exploratorium

Last edited:
But I did. See.

It is a closed system.

No. The data, the laws of conservation, general relativity and quantum mechanics insists the universe had a beginning.

Well, since there is a theory in quantum mechanics - that I have shared several times, and you have apparently not bothered to explore - it doesn't insist that the universe had a beginning; that is only one suggested hypothesis.

But I did. See.

It is a closed system.

Well, since there is a theory in quantum mechanics - that I have shared several times, and you have apparently not bothered to explore - it doesn't insist that the universe had a beginning; that is only one suggested hypothesis.

It's like you are waving your arms. They don't insist because they know they have problems and it is the problem I am telling you about. And you are trying to lay it off on me to explain for you. Can you explain to me how your model doesn't run out of usable energy?

Last edited:

It's like you are waving your arms. They don't insist because they know they have problems and it is the problem I am telling you about. And you are trying to lay it off on me to explain for you. Can you explain to me how your model doesn't run out of usable energy?
We don't know much of anything about what's outside our universe. Asking about that gets an, "I don't know."

So, what's your point?

But I did. See.

It is a closed system.

If only more people would pay attention to your groundbreaking experiments with quantum physics. As if you even know what that means. Fortunately you have complete faith in the possibilities of your theories.....no matter how little tangible evidence there might be. Your logic represents quite an impressive evolution of human thought.

Tell me how much energy is lost in conversion to zero mass matter, and you'll have your answer.

If only more people would pay attention to your groundbreaking experiments with quantum physics. As if you even know what that means. Fortunately you have complete faith in the possibilities of your theories.....no matter how little tangible evidence there might be. Your logic represents quite an impressive evolution of human thought.
Not my experiments. Another person who doesn't bother reading links that don't conform to his preconceived notions, I see.

On the question of how the universe came to be, it is possible that an external force/person/... could have been involved. To discount such a possibility would not be logical.
What makes you think the creator isnt scientifically explanable when everything else is? Is this God of the gaps? Sure is. Anything we can't explain must be God. Until we explain it then we fill in that gap.

What other things do you believe in that science can't explain?
Science can't explain why it is not possible to have external forces outside of our universe. In fact, some scientists theorize that there are other universes outside of ours, so there would be, in fact, other beings outside our universe.
First it doesn't have to explain that. Second science does not make any claims about the "possible". Guess what? It is entirely possible that God exists, outside of the perceivable universe. It is also entirely possible that a race of giant space hamsters exists outside of the perceivable universe. should we also build giant hamster habitats for the invisible Giant Space Hamsters that no one can see, and there is no evidence of the existence of?
It's also entirely possible that you personally lack the ability to perceive what many others see very clearly.
It's also entirely possible that you personally lack the ability to perceive what many others see very clearly.

why would that not be true of every field of study since the beginning of time for one segment "or" the other. or more directly for those who willingly admit indifference.

why is your statement directed at atheism and not similarly at people who willingly accept a forged 4th century book as being an authentic religion as being the same lack of perception. possibly your own perception rather the for an authentic religion you willingly ignore.
Are you a Mormon?

Prove it. Explain to me how God is possible.
On the question of how the universe came to be, it is possible that an external force/person/... could have been involved. To discount such a possibility would not be logical.
What makes you think the creator isnt scientifically explanable when everything else is? Is this God of the gaps? Sure is. Anything we can't explain must be God. Until we explain it then we fill in that gap.

Science can't explain why it is not possible to have external forces outside of our universe. In fact, some scientists theorize that there are other universes outside of ours, so there would be, in fact, other beings outside our universe.
First it doesn't have to explain that. Second science does not make any claims about the "possible". Guess what? It is entirely possible that God exists, outside of the perceivable universe. It is also entirely possible that a race of giant space hamsters exists outside of the perceivable universe. should we also build giant hamster habitats for the invisible Giant Space Hamsters that no one can see, and there is no evidence of the existence of?
Maybe he can explain why God carries more weight with him then your giant hampster or is he equally agnostic about that? Is the probability your hampster exists 50 50 mudda?
I'm not saying that I'm agnostic on every question ever asked, lol, just when we talk about universes coming into being, that I think that it is highly illogical to exclude external force(s) as a potential component in our creation, given that there isn't any evidence to suggest such an exclusion.

Maybe he can explain why God carries more weight with him then your giant hampster or is he equally agnostic about that? Is the probability your hampster exists 50 50 mudda?
I'm not saying that I'm agnostic on every question ever asked, lol, just when we talk about universes coming into being, that I think that it is highly illogical to exclude external force(s) as a potential component in our creation, given that there isn't any evidence to suggest such an exclision.
I'm not ruling out external forces either. Now tell us why you think the God hypothesis is just as likely true as not.

You're not giving the notion an open mind you're saying there's an equal chance it exists as opposed to not.

I'm not saying that I'm agnostic on every question ever asked, lol, just when we talk about universes coming into being, that I think that it is highly illogical to exclude external force(s) as a potential component in our creation, given that there isn't any evidence to suggest such an exclision.
I'm not ruling out external forces either. Now tell us why you think the God hypothesis is just as likely true as not.

You're not giving the notion an open mind you're saying there's an equal chance it exists as opposed to not.
It's a yes/no proposition, whether there's an external force or not. That's 50/50. I guess you could look at it and say there's a billion different ways the universe could have come into being, so it's one in a billion chance? I dunno, lol. It seems like it's both, lol.

Tell me how much energy is lost in conversion to zero mass matter, and you'll have your answer.

None and that doesn't mean anything. What about the rest of matter that does?

why would that not be true of every field of study since the beginning of time for one segment "or" the other. or more directly for those who willingly admit indifference.

why is your statement directed at atheism and not similarly at people who willingly accept a forged 4th century book as being an authentic religion as being the same lack of perception. possibly your own perception rather the for an authentic religion you willingly ignore.
Are you a Mormon?
Are you a Mormon?

no, I'm in agreement with Mudda, to be religious an individual like Columbus must cross the void to find the land on the other side, reading a book will not do that and will leave its adherent on the shore their ship never leaving the harbor. as why a spoken religion is the only means to discovering the truth for the reason to advance as a Spirit to the Everlasting.

Last edited:

Are you a Mormon?
Are you a Mormon?

no, I'm in agreement with Mudda, to be religious an individual like Columbus must cross the void to find the land on the other side, reading a book will not do that and will leave its adherent on the shore their ship never leaving the harbor. as why a spoken religion is the only means to discovering the truth for the reason to advance as a Spirit to the Everlasting.

Well what if you launch your ship, circle the world 300 times and don't find land? Is there an equal probability that land is out there or do you eventually give up? Do the odds go down the longer you look unsuccessfully? Or if you find nothing do you continue to have blind faith despite the evidence? What made you think there was land out there in the first place? What makes you think a god exists in the first place?

And theorizing that there are other lands out there beyond ours is not an extraordinary claim. We aren't talking about invisible creators that created a heaven for us after we die and cares about us.

Lastly, what the fuck did you just say? I'm re reading it and what the fuck??? Are you speaking in tongues?

Are you a Mormon?
Are you a Mormon?

Well what if you launch your ship, circle the world 300 times and don't find land? Is there an equal probability that land is out there or do you eventually give up? Do the odds go down the longer you look unsuccessfully? Or if you find nothing do you continue to have blind faith despite the evidence? What made you think there was land out there in the first place? What makes you think a god exists in the first place?

And theorizing that there are other lands out there beyond ours is not an extraordinary claim. We aren't talking about invisible creators that created a heaven for us after we die and cares about us.

Lastly, what the fuck did you just say? I'm re reading it and what the fuck??? Are you speaking in tongues?
Sillyboob, you want to be an agnostic. It's cool, there's room for everyone. And we have good weed :D

Are you a Mormon?
Are you a Mormon?

Sillyboob, you want to be an agnostic. It's cool, there's room for everyone. And we have good weed :D

I'm in! LOL.

But I already told you I'm an agnostic. An agnostic atheist. See I lean towards disbelief. Everyone leans one way or the other. You just don't have the balls to lean. Grow a pair.

I'm not saying that I'm agnostic on every question ever asked, lol, just when we talk about universes coming into being, that I think that it is highly illogical to exclude external force(s) as a potential component in our creation, given that there isn't any evidence to suggest such an exclusion.
There also isn't any evidence to suggest the excusion of the Giant Invisible Space Hamsters. Why would you be so cruel as to deny them hamster habitats?

Are you a Mormon?
Are you a Mormon?

I'm in! LOL.

But I already told you I'm an agnostic. An agnostic atheist. See I lean towards disbelief. Everyone leans one way or the other. You just don't have the balls to lean. Grow a pair.
So you agree that there's no proof either way but you're leaning towards one side because their lack of proof is more convincing than the other side's lack of proof? Ya, you'll need big balls to float in that huge lake of nonsense. :lol:

None and that doesn't mean anything. What about the rest of matter that does?
It's irrelevant, because so long as zero mass quantum matter can exist, then the amount of useable energy is infinite. Infinite universe, and the Law of Entropy remains intact, and no need for God. Thus endeth the lesson.

Forum List

Back