Zone1 Atheist nations always spawn unhappy,, conniving and cowardly citizens

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Even if I were Athiest I would want good people.of.faith around me. The fact is that people who live their life through divine guidance and instruction are generally nicer and warmer people. If you have ever been surrounded by many who lack a.respect for G-d you would understand. More faith in leadership is good.

Even if I were Athiest I would want good people.of.faith around me. The fact is that people who live their life through divine guidance and instruction are generally nicer and warmer people. If you have ever been surrounded by many who lack a.respect for G-d you would understand. More faith in leadership is good.
I disagree. I see a lot of in-your-face Left wingers who are not afraid to get violent and kill or be killed, most I think are either insane or on drugs though.

Yes, re Christianity. 'Rational constructivism' just leads to fake science, censorship, and mass murders as the solution to all economic and political problems. When the level of morality declines in the general population, then so does the level of morality in govt.

I'm guessing Canada doesn't have a god.
Sure they do.

1716870095084.png

You either worship the Creator or creation.

Those are your only options

I'm guessing Canada doesn't have a god.
In Ontario, Atheism.is the number one religion even though some stats pretend people are Christian. It should be in parenthesis. Wrapping gifts once a year and .celebrating Santa.Clais day doesn't make one a.christian. It is what.drove me.to challenge my old former faith.

That's a rather large generalization, isn't it?

How many atheists do you know?

And we have the expression "ignorance is bliss"... it's not always true. I have an ignorant work colleague and she's religious and doesn't get all that bliss.

They also don't lack respect for God, they just say there is no God. A very different thing.

Like Trump.

As an atheist I'd like good people around me. I see no benefit to me in them believing in an invisible sky pixie.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
As an atheist I'd like good people around me. I see no benefit to me in them believing in an invisible sky pixie.

Do you have a soul? How about your loved ones? Ever own animals?

I was one of those people who didn't believe in ghosts until I experienced the most insane in my own home as a kid and it was a complete warning of a fire. A few days later one occurred in my home. My best friend as a kid died in a fire as it were.

There was also the most intense dream I had that was very profound and theological in nature. I still get shivers when I think of it.

Now, you might say the dream was somehow a figment of my imagination because my brain generated it. Though the theology wasn't at all related to what I was interested in at the time.

The experience I had as a teen is irrefutable, truly something out of a movie, I know what I saw, felt and smelled that day. To the extent that I asked my mother the next day if she experienced the same. It was no dream, I was awake.

A couple of days later a fire took out our place, the only room untouched was mine.

Now I am the type that always look to explain an experience, to this day I am a skeptic. Except I cannot deny that surreal experience I had many moons ago. It is fully unexplainable and I know what I experienced as it was multiple signs over a 15-20 minute period.

Do you have a soul? How about your loved ones?

No to both.
Ever own animals?
Yes. I don't see the connection to be honest.
I was one of those people who didn't believe in ghosts until I experienced the most insane in my own home as a kid and it was a complete warning of a fire. A few days later one occurred in my home. My best friend as a kid died in a fire as it were.

There was also the most intense dream I had that was very profound and theological in nature. I still get shivers when I think of it.

Now, you might say the dream was somehow a figment of my imagination because my brain generated it. Though the theology wasn't at all related to what I was interested in at the time.

The experience I had as a teen is irrefutable, truly something out of a movie, I know what I saw, felt and smelled that day. To the extent that I asked my mother the next day if she experienced the same. It was no dream, I was awake.

A couple of days later a fire took out our place, the only room untouched was mine.

Now I am the type that always look to explain an experience, to this day I am a skeptic. Except I cannot deny that surreal experience I had many moons ago. It is fully unexplainable and I know what I experienced as it was multiple signs over a 15-20 minute period.
Well I'm not going to deny that you had this experience. I don't what it has to do with any gods though.

No to both.

Yes. I don't see the connection to be honest.

Well I'm not going to deny that you had this experience. I don't what it has to do with any gods though.

Since you don't believe in a soul all of your answers make sense.

All the best.

ernie1.jpg

In Ontario, Atheism.is the number one religion even though some stats pretend people are Christian. It should be in parenthesis. Wrapping gifts once a year and .celebrating Santa.Clais day doesn't make one a.christian. It is what.drove me.to challenge my old former faith.
Lack of religion is not a religion.

So, what, have you given your possessions to the poor and followed Jesus? Kudos, that's a tough road.

I have no respect for what I know of YHWH.

I put YHWH into a search engine and got Yahweh

"Yahweh[a] was an ancient Levantine deity, and national god of the Israelite kingdoms of Israel and Judah.[4] Though no consensus exists regarding the deity's origins,[5] scholars generally contend that Yahweh is associated with Seir, Edom, Paran and Teman,[6] and later with Canaan. The origins of his worship reach at least to the early Iron Age, and likely to the Late Bronze Age, if not somewhat earlier.[7]"

Forum List

Back