Atheists don't believe in God or gods but they have no alternative theories that make sense...

So you can't turn a simple potentiometer and remember it was set to 5.5.
Of course I can. Damn you are a crybaby. But it's nice to be able to switch between the full regiment of amp settings on the fly at the push of a button, when playing live. Sorry, maybe this musician stuff is over your head.

The universe has no choice but to be a closed system. And no, we do not even "know" it had a true beginning. Food for thought.
I’m intrigued by your use of ‘choice’ here and have no idea what you’re implying. Are you saying the universe cannot be conscious and therefore cannot make choices? The idea of any discussion that suggests the universe may or may not have ‘free will’ scares the living daylights out of me.

Of course the universe is conscious, it is consciousness itself from which all finite consciousness comes, but the universe is not the source of consciousness nor does it make choices per se because the universe like us is not the original cause of itself---- the universe is nothing but choice already made set into motion.
How can you prove that the universe is conscious?

What is this always with people asking others for proof? I'm just telling you how it really is. Isn't that enough? What do you want me to do, stand on my head spitting nickels while I do so? Now it's up to you to figure it out or go the chickenshit route and simply dismiss what I say as rubbish so you're not stuck with a puzzle. But I'll tell you this: nothing exists on the physical plane in finite quantity that wasn't around first on the astral plane in infinite quantity! Put another way, finite consciousness (as do all qualities) comes from infinite consciousness, not from dust and dirt, just as temporal, finite loves comes from the reservoir of infinite love.

Look at it THIS way: you can have a second of time without having a year, but you can't have a year without having seconds. All qualities you see in finite quality here in the temporal universe come from somewhere else where they exist in unlimited quality. Whatever love we may have for each other (or God), God has Love in unbounded quantities times infinity times infinity.

The universe is full of consciousness, we have even found it in the rocks miles below the surface of the Earth. The Indians saw it in the sky, wind and mountains. If you could ask a bear or a tiger, they would tell you it is everywhere. WE are surrounded by it. Yet it pales in comparison to the infinite mind of God.

In case you think I just make this stuff up, it has been known, taught and recorded for thousands of years dating back to the beginnings of civilization. Only now in our age of "enlightenment" after all these years does man now ask for "proof."
What color is the sky in your fantasy world?

I don't live in any fantasies. I'd tell you where you can read and learn more about this, but your mind is too closed.

I’m intrigued by your use of ‘choice’ here and have no idea what you’re implying. Are you saying the universe cannot be conscious and therefore cannot make choices? The idea of any discussion that suggests the universe may or may not have ‘free will’ scares the living daylights out of me.

Of course the universe is conscious, it is consciousness itself from which all finite consciousness comes, but the universe is not the source of consciousness nor does it make choices per se because the universe like us is not the original cause of itself---- the universe is nothing but choice already made set into motion.

What is this always with people asking others for proof? I'm just telling you how it really is. Isn't that enough? What do you want me to do, stand on my head spitting nickels while I do so? Now it's up to you to figure it out or go the chickenshit route and simply dismiss what I say as rubbish so you're not stuck with a puzzle. But I'll tell you this: nothing exists on the physical plane in finite quantity that wasn't around first on the astral plane in infinite quantity! Put another way, finite consciousness (as do all qualities) comes from infinite consciousness, not from dust and dirt, just as temporal, finite loves comes from the reservoir of infinite love.

Look at it THIS way: you can have a second of time without having a year, but you can't have a year without having seconds. All qualities you see in finite quality here in the temporal universe come from somewhere else where they exist in unlimited quality. Whatever love we may have for each other (or God), God has Love in unbounded quantities times infinity times infinity.

The universe is full of consciousness, we have even found it in the rocks miles below the surface of the Earth. The Indians saw it in the sky, wind and mountains. If you could ask a bear or a tiger, they would tell you it is everywhere. WE are surrounded by it. Yet it pales in comparison to the infinite mind of God.

In case you think I just make this stuff up, it has been known, taught and recorded for thousands of years dating back to the beginnings of civilization. Only now in our age of "enlightenment" after all these years does man now ask for "proof."

I don't live in any fantasies. I'd tell you where you can read and learn more about this, but your mind is too closed.
Link me up. :popcorn:

Damn you are a crybaby.

Yet it is you who's been doing all the whining.

But it's nice to be able to switch between the full regiment of amp settings on the fly at the push of a button, when playing live.

I can turn a knob from 0 to 10 in an instant. Can't get any more on the fly than that. Those digital controls are just a marketing gimmick for soft-headed idiots like you. They cost a lot more and drum up sales from people like you too lazy to turn a knob.

Sorry, maybe this musician stuff is over your head.

Hope not. I've been a musician since the 1970s.

Maybe someday privately. Let me think on it.

You're either a pussy or you have nothing. Which is it?

Well, you've answered my question.

Neither positive nor negative energy can be created.
Wrong. It appears both can be created in equal parts, will no violation of any conservation principle. You keep repeating yourself, and you refuse to lift a finger to educate yourself on any of this. Your archaic claims were swept aside long ago.
Projection.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed is a PROVEN Law of science, any claim that any kind of energy can be created violates this PROVEN Law.

That escalated quickly :lol:

I could have told you Taz was going to do that.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed is a PROVEN Law of science, any claim that any kind of energy can be created violates this PROVEN Law.
Wrong, when energy and negative energy are created in equal parts. You keep repeating yourself, and you refuse to lift a finger to educate yourself on anything beyond your high school physics text.

Well, you've answered my question.
So both. Got it.

He’s another bullshitter like you that when called on his shit, he has nothing.

Wrong, when energy and negative energy are created in equal parts. You keep repeating yourself, and you refuse to lift a finger to educate yourself on anything beyond your high school physics text.
You have yet to PROVE that energy, whether negative or positive, can be created. Pontificating that energy of any kind can be created does NOT negate a repeatable experiment. The burden is on YOU to prove energy can be created.

Again, negative and positive energy being in BALANCE does not mean that either can be CREATED. You need to educate yourself on the difference between BALANCE and CREATION.

I could have told you Taz was going to do that.
You guys are allergic to links, you should go get a shot or something.

You have yet to PROVE that energy, whether negative or positive, can be created.
What a dumb thing to say. I feel no compulsion to prove anything to you, and especially not to a dishonest person who is not honestly curious to learn anything about the topic (as evidenced by your complete unwillingness to do anything but quote your high school physics text). And i would not ask anyone to take my word for it, anyway.

Again... last time ... please go read up and educate yourself on this.

You have yet to PROVE that energy, whether negative or positive, can be created.
What a dumb thing to say. I feel no compulsion to prove anything to you, and especially not to a dishonest person who is not honestly curious to learn anything about the topic (as evidenced by your complete unwillingness to do anything but quote your high school physics text). And i would not ask anyone to take my word for it, anyway.

Again... last time ... please go read up and educate yourself on this.
You have no compulsion to prove anything because you know you can't prove what you can only pontificate, and you are simply too dishonest to admit it. And BTW, you will find the FLoT in any college, university and graduate school text book. You will NOT find any text book that says energy, whether positive or negative, can be created in equal or unequal amounts. All you can show are theorists speculating without proof of any kind.

Again, please take your own advice and learn basic high school physics before you take theoretical speculation over proven Law.

Last edited:

Its just bad karma to waste your time trying to elevate a stupid ass.

Often times ignorance is insolent. And I'm not talking about him or me. ;)

Forum List

Back