Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Google re-incarnation, there's plenty of stuff out there.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.
The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
We can see the effect of the Big Bang in red shift which proves that everything is moving away from everything else.

It terrifies you that the universe had a beginning.

Then why are great physicist claiming that the Universe is not real but is a computer simulation?

Answer because the mass needed to prove the cosmological constant is not there so mathematically the universe can not be expanding, which nullifies everything we think we see

See kid if the universe is a simulation there was no big bang, no red shift, it's all the matrix.

And you listen to these people

Seems Tyson does not believe in bangs

Neil deGrasse Tyson says it's 'very likely' the universe is a simulation - ExtremeTech
Red shift, cosmic background radiation and everything else does exist in the simulation. Thus proving that 14 billion years ago the universe once occupied a tiny space and then began to expand and cool.

Actually Jr. nothing exist in a computer simulation other than the code that tricks the viewer into believing

Actually science tells us the universe was created.
Science lost 85 percent of the universe, scientist are currently babbling that the universe is a computer

Whaaaaaaaaaaaas

Science
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the origin of the universe.

Why don’t you believe God didn’t create the universe?
Why do you believe that you know how the universe was created when you do not even know what it is?

Oh I forgot, you are the great physicist who knows everything

desktop-1420225070.jpg
Because every shred of evidence says it did.

Why does it scare you that the universe had a beginning?

You believe God programmed DNA, right Francis?

The end is always a beginning of something else. Nothing scares me, except blithering retards who know how everything began who really know less than the drool on a down syndrome kids shirt, but don't have to know anything because they claim that God did it
Now you are violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

It can’t exist forever without cooling down.

The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
We can see the effect of the Big Bang in red shift which proves that everything is moving away from everything else.

Then why are great physicist claiming that the Universe is not real but is a computer simulation?

Answer because the mass needed to prove the cosmological constant is not there so mathematically the universe can not be expanding, which nullifies everything we think we see

See kid if the universe is a simulation there was no big bang, no red shift, it's all the matrix.

Neil deGrasse Tyson says it's 'very likely' the universe is a simulation - ExtremeTech
Red shift, cosmic background radiation and everything else does exist in the simulation. Thus proving that 14 billion years ago the universe once occupied a tiny space and then began to expand and cool.

Actually Jr. nothing exist in a computer simulation other than the code that tricks the viewer into believing
You could absolutely simulate the universe because everything in the universe is effectively information. Which makes perfect sense because the universe was created by mind such that beings that know and create would eventually arise.

Science lost 85 percent of the universe, scientist are currently babbling that the universe is a computer

Whaaaaaaaaaaaas

Science

Why do you believe that you know how the universe was created when you do not even know what it is?

desktop-1420225070.jpg

The end is always a beginning of something else. Nothing scares me, except blithering retards who know how everything began who really know less than the drool on a down syndrome kids shirt, but don't have to know anything because they claim that God did it

desktop-1420225070.jpg

You already said that. I told you it isn’t possible for matter and energy to exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium.

Do you not understand how energy flows?

You could absolutely simulate the universe because everything in the universe is effectively information. Which makes perfect sense because the universe was created by mind such that beings that know and create would eventually arise.

LOL you just flipped schizzo, the universe is real, it is not made of computer code. If I hit you hit yourself in the head with a simulated hammer will it hurt?

LOL

LOL you just flipped schizzo, the universe is real, it is not made of computer code. If I hit you hit yourself in the head with a simulated hammer will it hurt?

LOL
Whether it is real or a simulation, the universe had a beginning. And the earth isn’t flat.

desktop-1420225070.jpg

You already said that. I told you it isn’t possible for matter and energy to exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium.

Logical on the Earth but the red shift you babbled about does not prove that the universe is just expanding but that the rate of expansion is speeding.

But after that you said that the universe is not expanding because it is a simulation. Presumably you do know that in a computer simulation of an explosion that no matter is converted to energy.

Your brain is fully fried

LOL
Whether it is real or a simulation, the universe had a beginning. And the earth isn’t flat.

Actually we are part of the universe, if the universe was simulated you are not real.

Unfortunately I know that to be wrong

Logical on the Earth but the red shift you babbled about does not prove that the universe is just expanding but that the rate of expansion is speeding.

But after that you said that the universe is not expanding because it is a simulation. Presumably you do know that in a computer simulation of an explosion that no matter is converted to energy.

Expansion speeding means it is expanding. And if you follow it back in time everything comes to a tiny space. That’s the beginning.

The universe had a beginning. Now do you understand?

LOL

Actually we are part of the universe, if the universe was simulated you are not real.

We arose from the creation of the universe through the laws of nature.

I am saying that either way, real or a simulation, the universe had a beginning.

LOL

So nature writes computer simulations...……………

So you do not believe in god but simulated nature

LOL

Don’t know. Whatever it is exists beyond space and time and is totally foreign to us. We can’t conceive of what it is or what it is capable of. All we can know is that it willed us into existence.

I am saying that either way, real or a simulation, the universe had a beginning.
Actually you said that We arose from the creation of the universe through the laws of nature.

You believe everything simultaneously, with all respect you need psychological help

LOL

Don’t know. Whatever it is exists beyond space and time and is totally foreign to us. We can’t conceive of what it is or what it is capable of. All we can know is that it willed us into existence.
Earlier you knew everything

LOL

I don't know is the full answer.

Actually you said that We arose from the creation of the universe through the laws of nature.

You believe everything simultaneously, with all respect you need psychological help
No. I don’t even understand what you mean by I believe everything simultaneously. I don’t believe it is possible to write a program this complex. I believe it is real and was willed into existence. You were the dipshit who brought up simulations. I just explained that everything is information and could be programmed and if it were it would still mean there was a beginning. Something that really scares the shit out of you.

No. I don’t even understand what you mean by I believe everything simultaneously. I don’t believe it is possible to write a program this complex. I believe it is real and was willed into existence. You were the dipshit who brought up simulations. I just explained that everything is information and could be programmed and if it were it would still mean there was a beginning. Something that really scares the shit out of you.
Are you aware that it does not matter what you believe?

Earlier you knew everything
And I just told you what else I knew.

The universe was willed into existence and we arose through the laws of nature.

Forum List

Back