Atheists Want Proof Of God?

What evidence is there for re-incarnation? Is that where you come back as another person or lower forms? What happens to a person who has lived a good and fruitful life? What about someone who has been bad and lived a selfish life helping themselves to what others have?

I didn't downgrade anything. Creation is the best theory. It can't change and I've compared both evolution and creation as in Genesis. First, we believed in an eternal universe which contradicts creation. Now, we believe in a big bang, but that violates the laws of physics. It took God six days to make everything and put it in its place. It took the big bang 20 minutes to do so.

What we need to find is what is causing the universe to expand? The Bible states God stretches out the heavens like a tent, but there has to be a reason behind it. What we observe in the early universe matches that of creation better as it is uniform. Evos cannot how it happened because they were not there. Their ideas violate the laws of physics like cosmic expansion or infinitesimal matter in a quantum particle. Evos believe in a universe ex nihilo when there is no observable evidence for it. The way the CMB in the early universe is laid out in its uniformity backs creation. It goes to show you are ignorant wanting proof of this.
Google re-incarnation, there's plenty of stuff out there.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.
The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
We can see the remnants of the Big Bang from cosmic background radiation.

It scares you that the universe had a beginning.
We can’t see the beginning. You’re an asshole.
Ding sees and hears all sorts of things

We don't know what happens after the brain finally runs out of juice, but re-incarnation seems likely.

What evidence is there for re-incarnation? Is that where you come back as another person or lower forms? What happens to a person who has lived a good and fruitful life? What about someone who has been bad and lived a selfish life helping themselves to what others have?

I didn't downgrade anything. Creation is the best theory. It can't change and I've compared both evolution and creation as in Genesis. First, we believed in an eternal universe which contradicts creation. Now, we believe in a big bang, but that violates the laws of physics. It took God six days to make everything and put it in its place. It took the big bang 20 minutes to do so.

What we need to find is what is causing the universe to expand? The Bible states God stretches out the heavens like a tent, but there has to be a reason behind it. What we observe in the early universe matches that of creation better as it is uniform. Evos cannot how it happened because they were not there. Their ideas violate the laws of physics like cosmic expansion or infinitesimal matter in a quantum particle. Evos believe in a universe ex nihilo when there is no observable evidence for it. The way the CMB in the early universe is laid out in its uniformity backs creation. It goes to show you are ignorant wanting proof of this.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.
The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics
Like I said, we don’t know what happened in the BB because we can’t see that far back yet.

You can’t see yesterday and you know it existed.

That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics
Like I said, we don’t know what happened in the BB because we can’t see that far back yet.
Are you a flat earther too?

Because I was there. Idiot.

Go suck a cock. Fool.

We don't know what happens after the brain finally runs out of juice, but re-incarnation seems likely.

The Big Bang did not violate the law of conservation of energy which is the First Law of Thermodynamics.

Do you need to see a video of a world renowned cosmologist explaining how the Big Bang did not violate the law of conservation of energy? Or are you going to require that God explain it to you?

Prove it. You can’t see back to yesterday.

Go suck a cock. Fool.
Or maybe you believe the sun revolves around the earth.

You don’t believe God created existence though, right?
There is no reason to believe that, there can not be until we know what the universe is
Actually science tells us the universe was created.
Science lost 85 percent of the universe, scientist are currently babbling that the universe is a computer

Whaaaaaaaaaaaas

Science
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the origin of the universe.

Why don’t you believe God didn’t create the universe?
Why do you believe that you know how the universe was created when you do not even know what it is?

Oh I forgot, you are the great physicist who knows everything

desktop-1420225070.jpg
Because every shred of evidence says it did.

Why does it scare you that the universe had a beginning?

You believe God programmed DNA, right Francis?

Why would all the mass in the universe be in one place to begin with?

Why would it explode?

Turn on the news retard...…………………

Why would all the mass in the universe be in one place to begin with?

Why would it explode?
It could be a massive black hole exploding when they hit a critical mass. It could be something else. I find it interesting to follow...

You can also see it on TV, try the news

We can see the effect of the Big Bang in red shift which proves that everything is moving away from everything else.

It terrifies you that the universe had a beginning.

Then why are great physicist claiming that the Universe is not real but is a computer simulation?

Answer because the mass needed to prove the cosmological constant is not there so mathematically the universe can not be expanding, which nullifies everything we think we see

See kid if the universe is a simulation there was no big bang, no red shift, it's all the matrix.

And you listen to these people

Seems Tyson does not believe in bangs

Neil deGrasse Tyson says it's 'very likely' the universe is a simulation - ExtremeTech
Your computer simulation theory proves there was a Beginning. I’m not proving the Big Bang, dipshit. I’m proving the universe as we know it had a beginning. Thanks for proving my point.

There is no reason to believe that, there can not be until we know what the universe is
Actually science tells us the universe was created.
Science lost 85 percent of the universe, scientist are currently babbling that the universe is a computer

Whaaaaaaaaaaaas

Science
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the origin of the universe.

Why don’t you believe God didn’t create the universe?
Why do you believe that you know how the universe was created when you do not even know what it is?

Oh I forgot, you are the great physicist who knows everything

desktop-1420225070.jpg
Because every shred of evidence says it did.

Why does it scare you that the universe had a beginning?

You believe God programmed DNA, right Francis?

The end is always a beginning of something else. Nothing scares me, except blithering retards who know how everything began who really know less than the drool on a down syndrome kids shirt, but don't have to know anything because they claim that God did it

We can see the effect of the Big Bang in red shift which proves that everything is moving away from everything else.

Then why are great physicist claiming that the Universe is not real but is a computer simulation?

Answer because the mass needed to prove the cosmological constant is not there so mathematically the universe can not be expanding, which nullifies everything we think we see

See kid if the universe is a simulation there was no big bang, no red shift, it's all the matrix.

Neil deGrasse Tyson says it's 'very likely' the universe is a simulation - ExtremeTech
Red shift, cosmic background radiation and everything else does exist in the simulation. Thus proving that 14 billion years ago the universe once occupied a tiny space and then began to expand and cool.

Simulation or not that’s what the data shows.

Stop being a flatearther.

Your computer simulation theory proves there was a Beginning. I’m not proving the Big Bang, dipshit. I’m proving the universe as we know it had a beginning. Thanks for proving my point.
Except that we can’t see if that’s a beginning or a continuation. It’s too far back in time.

I have no computer simulation theory, see kid I referenced others but you bring it back to me so you can continue your schizzo rant

Forum List

Back