Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Whether it is real or a simulation, the universe had a beginning. And the earth isn’t flat.

Actually we are part of the universe, if the universe was simulated you are not real.

Unfortunately I know that to be wrong
We arose from the creation of the universe through the laws of nature.
So nature writes computer simulations...……………

So you do not believe in god but simulated nature
Don’t know. Whatever it is exists beyond space and time and is totally foreign to us. We can’t conceive of what it is or what it is capable of. All we can know is that it willed us into existence.
I don't know is the full answer.
Just as long as you understand the universe had a beginning and that we arose from that creation through the laws of nature.

You already said that. I told you it isn’t possible for matter and energy to exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium.

Do you not understand how energy flows?

Logical on the Earth but the red shift you babbled about does not prove that the universe is just expanding but that the rate of expansion is speeding.

But after that you said that the universe is not expanding because it is a simulation. Presumably you do know that in a computer simulation of an explosion that no matter is converted to energy.

Your brain is fully fried
I am saying that either way, real or a simulation, the universe had a beginning.
Actually you said that We arose from the creation of the universe through the laws of nature.

You believe everything simultaneously, with all respect you need psychological help
No. I don’t even understand what you mean by I believe everything simultaneously. I don’t believe it is possible to write a program this complex. I believe it is real and was willed into existence. You were the dipshit who brought up simulations. I just explained that everything is information and could be programmed and if it were it would still mean there was a beginning. Something that really scares the shit out of you.
Are you aware that it does not matter what you believe?
Yes.

#winning

Actually we are part of the universe, if the universe was simulated you are not real.

Don’t know. Whatever it is exists beyond space and time and is totally foreign to us. We can’t conceive of what it is or what it is capable of. All we can know is that it willed us into existence.
Earlier you knew everything
And I just told you what else I knew.

The universe was willed into existence and we arose through the laws of nature.
How do you know that? were you there? does god talk to you? No one knows this but you are you aware of this?

Logical on the Earth but the red shift you babbled about does not prove that the universe is just expanding but that the rate of expansion is speeding.

But after that you said that the universe is not expanding because it is a simulation. Presumably you do know that in a computer simulation of an explosion that no matter is converted to energy.

Your brain is fully fried
I am saying that either way, real or a simulation, the universe had a beginning.
Actually you said that We arose from the creation of the universe through the laws of nature.

You believe everything simultaneously, with all respect you need psychological help
No. I don’t even understand what you mean by I believe everything simultaneously. I don’t believe it is possible to write a program this complex. I believe it is real and was willed into existence. You were the dipshit who brought up simulations. I just explained that everything is information and could be programmed and if it were it would still mean there was a beginning. Something that really scares the shit out of you.
Yes.

#winning
Are you aware that there is nothing here to win?

Earlier you knew everything
And I just told you what else I knew.

The universe was willed into existence and we arose through the laws of nature.
How do you know that? were you there? does god talk to you? No one knows this but you are you aware of this?
Science.

Stop being a flatearther.

Yes.

#winning
That’s because I already won it.

Just as long as you understand the universe had a beginning and that we arose from that creation through the laws of nature.
Must all people agree with your obvious genius?

Yes.

#winning
Won what?

I am happy you don’t agree.

Yes.

#winning
Won what?
Your soul.

I am sad that you will never be healthy

Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure.

What is the value of your portfolio, or your net worth if you prefer.

Pokémon cards included

Pokémon cards included
More than yours.

The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics
Like I said, we don’t know what happened in the BB because we can’t see that far back yet.
Why would all the mass in the universe be in one place to begin with?

Why would it explode?
It could be a massive black hole exploding when they hit a critical mass. It could be something else. I find it interesting to follow...
I wish there was a stupid button.

We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics
Like I said, we don’t know what happened in the BB because we can’t see that far back yet.

Why would it explode?
It could be a massive black hole exploding when they hit a critical mass. It could be something else. I find it interesting to follow...
I wish there was a stupid button.
You can just smack yourself the head

Pokémon cards included
More than yours.
Yea those Pokémon cards and beany babies are really on the rise

Google re-incarnation, there's plenty of stuff out there.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.
The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass

Why would it explode?
It didn’t explode. It expanded and cooled.

It was in one place because it was created from nothing through a quantum tunneling event which did not violate the law of conservation because it was balanced by the force of gravity which resulted in a net energy of zero.

Forum List

Back