Atheists Want Proof Of God?

I understand that water does not offer enough resistance to be drilled unless it is ice
Google Deepwater well. Learn something.
Google cancer, I cured it...…………………

Then Google the first man on Jupiter, I was there, after I engineered the Jupiter One

Lost-in-Space.jpg
#stillwinning

Do you keep your prizes on a shelf?

Let me guess what rig you were on??????????????????????????????????

This one

143335-004-A4A90E40.jpg
The food services people on that rig were paid better than you.

Winning

Water is not drilled...………………….try again

Simple slip there huh
It’s a Deepwater well. You wouldn’t understand.
I understand that water does not offer enough resistance to be drilled unless it is ice

Then Google the first man on Jupiter, I was there, after I engineered the Jupiter One

Lost-in-Space.jpg
#stillwinning

winning.jpg

No you whiny little bitch, that's what knowing things is for. And clearly you could not summarize a single argument from that book or that video if your life depended on it, you fraud.
I've already done that actually.
But are you really angry because I provided an excellent video laying out Stephan Meyer's scientific positions
that rebuke the Neo Darwinists?

What a funny piece of shit you are. No wonder you have no credence and must insult and shout in order to get attention.

I've already done that actually.
But are you really angry because I provided an excellent video laying out Stephan Meyer's scientific positions
that rebuke the Neo Darwinists?
Why would i be angry? You frauds are already marginalized beyond being able to be seen with the naked eye. I'm about as angry about you frauds as I am about one ant at a picnic.

Furthermore, you fraud, you never watched that video and could not summarize a single argument of your life depended on it.

Water is not drilled...………………….try again

Simple slip there huh
It’s a Deepwater well. You wouldn’t understand.

Lost-in-Space.jpg
#stillwinning

Notice the Lego sign and raging dinosaur in the background champ
winning.jpg

Lost-in-Space.jpg
#stillwinning

Do you keep your prizes on a shelf?

Let me guess what rig you were on??????????????????????????????????

This one

143335-004-A4A90E40.jpg
The food services people on that rig were paid better than you.

So they let you peel potatoes...…………………

Next

Oh yea you are winning

you_win_prize_downs.jpg

Your wicked religions need an intervention.
Do you believe that Christianity teaches wickedness? If so, what would be a specific example of this?
Do you believe that Christianity teaches wickedness? If so, what would be a specific example of this?

the christian bible is a book of subliminal forgeries with evil intent -

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Why would i be angry? You frauds are already marginalized beyond being able to be seen with the naked eye. I'm about as angry about you frauds as I am about one ant at a picnic.

Furthermore, you fraud, you never watched that video and could not summarize a single argument of your life depended on it.
See if someone else will keep you entertained because you can't even stand being with yourself. I've already provided all the information anyone needs...especially someone who is as stupid as a brick anyway. Fuck off, really. Just fuck off!

The founding fathers of freedom and liberty are rolling over in their graves right now because godless militant atheists are siding with the militant atheist communist.
The founding fathers of freedom and liberty are rolling over in their graves ...

they are no longer relevant - the civil war amendments to the constitution have negated many of their barriers. to freedom and justice - for all. not just for the sociopaths, bing.
Their beliefs will always be relevant, comrade.

too bad for you, the relevancy is now the civil war amendments - you will have to appeal them for your opinion to again be relevant, good luck. christian.

Can’t have Satan without God. :lol:
Can’t have Satan without God. :lol:

perfect example - there is no satan, they were destroyed by the Almighty and by the religion of antiquity will never arise again.
Prove it.
Prove it.

I am not a sinner is why a dead satan is relevant that established the religion of antiquity the true gift by the Almighty you have abandoned. the light is distant till all is resolved from the past that can only begin when the sinning has stopped. good luck relying on a false messiah to do it for you. that was never intended by the events of the 1st century.

We don't know what happens after the brain finally runs out of juice, but re-incarnation seems likely.

What evidence is there for re-incarnation? Is that where you come back as another person or lower forms? What happens to a person who has lived a good and fruitful life? What about someone who has been bad and lived a selfish life helping themselves to what others have?

I didn't downgrade anything. Creation is the best theory. It can't change and I've compared both evolution and creation as in Genesis. First, we believed in an eternal universe which contradicts creation. Now, we believe in a big bang, but that violates the laws of physics. It took God six days to make everything and put it in its place. It took the big bang 20 minutes to do so.

What we need to find is what is causing the universe to expand? The Bible states God stretches out the heavens like a tent, but there has to be a reason behind it. What we observe in the early universe matches that of creation better as it is uniform. Evos cannot how it happened because they were not there. Their ideas violate the laws of physics like cosmic expansion or infinitesimal matter in a quantum particle. Evos believe in a universe ex nihilo when there is no observable evidence for it. The way the CMB in the early universe is laid out in its uniformity backs creation. It goes to show you are ignorant wanting proof of this.
Google re-incarnation, there's plenty of stuff out there.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.
The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics

That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics

that is correct - BB is cyclical, energy to matter to energy indefinitely at the moments of singularity the instances of transfer from one to the other.

What evidence is there for re-incarnation? Is that where you come back as another person or lower forms? What happens to a person who has lived a good and fruitful life? What about someone who has been bad and lived a selfish life helping themselves to what others have?

I didn't downgrade anything. Creation is the best theory. It can't change and I've compared both evolution and creation as in Genesis. First, we believed in an eternal universe which contradicts creation. Now, we believe in a big bang, but that violates the laws of physics. It took God six days to make everything and put it in its place. It took the big bang 20 minutes to do so.

What we need to find is what is causing the universe to expand? The Bible states God stretches out the heavens like a tent, but there has to be a reason behind it. What we observe in the early universe matches that of creation better as it is uniform. Evos cannot how it happened because they were not there. Their ideas violate the laws of physics like cosmic expansion or infinitesimal matter in a quantum particle. Evos believe in a universe ex nihilo when there is no observable evidence for it. The way the CMB in the early universe is laid out in its uniformity backs creation. It goes to show you are ignorant wanting proof of this.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.
The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.

that is correct - BB is cyclical, energy to matter to energy indefinitely at the moments of singularity the instances of transfer from one to the other.

Dude there is no cycle when something comes from nothing

your comprehension problem is your problem not mine ...

your comprehension problem is your problem not mine ...
Actually the cycle is matter is never created or destroyed but it merely changes form, then the energy subsides and form's matter, nothing about this cycle describes how matter can firm in an instant from nothingness

The founding fathers of freedom and liberty are rolling over in their graves right now because godless militant atheists are siding with the militant atheist communist.
The founding fathers of freedom and liberty are rolling over in their graves ...

they are no longer relevant - the civil war amendments to the constitution have negated many of their barriers. to freedom and justice - for all. not just for the sociopaths, bing.

too bad for you, the relevancy is now the civil war amendments - you will have to appeal them for your opinion to again be relevant, good luck. christian.
George Washington
Farewell Address, Sept 17, 1796

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports...In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens...”

The Will of the People: Readings in American Democracy (Chicago: Great Books Foundation, 2001), 38.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics precludes an infinite acting universe.

Cyclical universes are not possible for this reason.

Forum List

Back