Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Dude there is no cycle when something comes from nothing
I like how you simultaneously argue for and against inflation in the same thread.

I can’t tell if you know what you are doing or don’t know what you are doing.
Arguments for and against run concurrently by the same mind indicate multiple personality disorder.

Obamacare covers this so get help
You just described yourself. You are the one arguing both sides.
Yes Sybil, your mother was wrong, but that said I might have locked you in the closet as well
You are the one alternating between arguing for and against inflation theory.
I have made no argument, all I have stated is that DNA is a code that did not write itself

Educate yourself.

How does he know where the universe came from?

Is he god?

I can find proof of bigfoot on the internet, does it mean something

Because the implication of the Second Law of Thermodynamics is that the universe had to have a beginning.

There is no physical law that allows for the creation of any type of matter

Inflation theory does. I provided a 3 minute video which explained it. You never watched it.

Theory is not fact, you are confused. You use the word theory then say it began that way as fact

Schizzos do this

And yet you just admitted you believe the universe is 14 billion years old.

Which means it had a beginning.

The retard actually has as much idea as the dorks who wrote your link.
Again girl internet links are not academically accepted except if you are retardsd
1k678d.jpg
You mean the link from Harvard?

Too funny.
If you put all the best professors on one side of the room and a gerbil on the other side of the room their knowledge of what the universe is would be exactly equal
They would all agree that inflation theory is the leading cosmological model because it explains what we see.

And none of them would deny that the universe didn’t begin 14 billion years ago like you are doing.
I have never denied the age of the universe. You are very confused
You just admitted the universe had a beginning if you admit it has an age.
I never said the universe had no beginning

You are going to shrink yourself silly Mr. PhD

I like how you simultaneously argue for and against inflation in the same thread.

I can’t tell if you know what you are doing or don’t know what you are doing.
Arguments for and against run concurrently by the same mind indicate multiple personality disorder.

Yes Sybil, your mother was wrong, but that said I might have locked you in the closet as well
I have made no argument, all I have stated is that DNA is a code that did not write itself
Then where did it come from?

How does he know where the universe came from?

Is he god?

I can find proof of bigfoot on the internet, does it mean something
Because the implication of the Second Law of Thermodynamics is that the universe had to have a beginning.
Inflation theory does. I provided a 3 minute video which explained it. You never watched it.
Theory is not fact, you are confused. You use the word theory then say it began that way as fact

Schizzos do this

I did not admit that I know the age of the universe mr. Analyst

You mean the link from Harvard?

Too funny.
If you put all the best professors on one side of the room and a gerbil on the other side of the room their knowledge of what the universe is would be exactly equal
They would all agree that inflation theory is the leading cosmological model because it explains what we see.

And none of them would deny that the universe didn’t begin 14 billion years ago like you are doing.

You have been arguing against it by arguing it wasn’t created.

Schizzos do this

I am spinning you like a top.

No human knows, except the schizzo ones like you

Schizzos do this

I am spinning you like a top.
Fantasising about my genitals had to come up

You claim to know because you claim it was written.

You have been arguing against it by arguing it wasn’t created.
Never said the universe wasnt created, I said that all known physics forbids the creation of matter

You claim to know because you claim it was written.
I said that DNA was written or a better term is coded, DNA is not the universe sybil

Seriously you are almost as much fun as the KGB used to be, however your scrambling tools are very lacking and in need of updating.

Last edited:
We don’t know what the Big Bang was made of or where it came from because we can’t see that far back yet.
That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics

That is true my point is that the theory says that all matter in the universe was created in the big bang. This violates conservation of mass and requires all new physics

that is correct - BB is cyclical, energy to matter to energy indefinitely at the moments of singularity the instances of transfer from one to the other.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics precludes an infinite acting universe.

Cyclical universes are not possible for this reason.

Again simpleton the universe is NOT just expanding, but the rate of expansion is speeding not slowing, this is why understood physical principles used in the cosmological constant math fail as there is 85 percent too little mass to enable the expansion.

But you keep babbling

The rate at which the universe is expanding has exactly jack shit to do with the origin of the universe. It only has to do with the fate of the universe.

14 billion years ago the universe was created from nothing and then began to expand and cool.

Do you have proof that the universe came from nothing? No? Then stfu about that.

Having used the word "implication" from imply, means that you know you don't have any real proof, just supposition.

Last edited:
:link:
The second law of thermodynamics has nothing to do with the creation of matter

Zero
That's why I ask for a link, because I know there aren't any. dingbat never provides a proper link to anything he says. Ever. :biggrin:
What does God need a starship for?
It's where his video games are?

Forum List

Back