Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Christianity means a method to control people and make them kill others, and be willing to die, on command from the ruler, with the promise of an afterlife. Oh, and take their money too!

Other religions do the same thing.

Evil.

Christianity means a method to control people and make them kill others, and be willing to die, on command from the ruler, with the promise of an afterlife. Oh, and take their money too!

Other religions do the same thing.

Evil.
If you truly believed they were evil then you would be justified in doing anything necessary in ending it, right?

The shortest way I can say it is
* Christianity means CHARITY (one word)
* Christ Jesus means RESTORATIVE JUSTICE (two words)

Will that work for you Taz?
Don't read long fartsmoke posts.

How much shorter do you want it Taz?

This is the WHOLE Bible that is being summarized in
250 WORDS. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
NOT BAD for summarizing the ENTIRE BIBLE
representing 2000 years of human history and future in symbols!

If all that content wasn't necessary, if it could
be summarized in less, then people would just cite THAT.

To summarize it in 250 words isn't bad compared with
2000 years of history and future of humanity symbolized.

That's why they just summarize it as "Jesus Saves."

If that makes no sense, here's the best summary
I've read from a Buddhist Monk: he said that
the Old Testament is about living by the letter of the law
and the New Testament is about living by the Spirit of the law.
[/QUOTE]
Too long, make your point and stop.

I don't care what feel-good stories they tell you about your religion. That's human nature, not your religion. All those fuzzy warm things you believe are because of your religion, are really just part of survival. The purpose of religion is for you to donate money, and donate your life when necessary to attack others to take their money, and give it to the rulers.

Faith is something I believe. How would I prove I believe it?
Why would I lie about it? Why does it bother you?
Because you believe without reason and that is unreasonable

I also believe in God but I see reason. A retard can say God did it and people like you are the reason that God is slammed

I don't care what feel-good stories they tell you about your religion. That's human nature, not your religion. All those fuzzy warm things you believe are because of your religion, are really just part of survival. The purpose of religion is for you to donate money, and donate your life when necessary to attack others to take their money, and give it to the rulers.
Karl Marx said the very same thing.

I also believe in God but I see reason. A retard can say God did it and people like you are the reason that God is slammed
You don’t believe God created existence though, right?

There is no reason to believe that, there can not be until we know what the universe is

There is no reason to believe that, there can not be until we know what the universe is
It’s an intelligence creating machine.

You believe God programmed DNA, right?

Did he do this for every species?

Actually science tells us the universe was created.

It’s an intelligence creating machine.

You believe God programmed DNA, right?

Did he do this for every species?
Do you believe you were once a whale

Actually science tells us the universe was created.
Science lost 85 percent of the universe, scientist are currently babbling that the universe is a computer

Whaaaaaaaaaaaas

Science

We don't know what happens after the brain finally runs out of juice, but re-incarnation seems likely.

What evidence is there for re-incarnation? Is that where you come back as another person or lower forms? What happens to a person who has lived a good and fruitful life? What about someone who has been bad and lived a selfish life helping themselves to what others have?

I didn't downgrade anything. Creation is the best theory. It can't change and I've compared both evolution and creation as in Genesis. First, we believed in an eternal universe which contradicts creation. Now, we believe in a big bang, but that violates the laws of physics. It took God six days to make everything and put it in its place. It took the big bang 20 minutes to do so.

What we need to find is what is causing the universe to expand? The Bible states God stretches out the heavens like a tent, but there has to be a reason behind it. What we observe in the early universe matches that of creation better as it is uniform. Evos cannot how it happened because they were not there. Their ideas violate the laws of physics like cosmic expansion or infinitesimal matter in a quantum particle. Evos believe in a universe ex nihilo when there is no observable evidence for it. The way the CMB in the early universe is laid out in its uniformity backs creation. It goes to show you are ignorant wanting proof of this.

We don't know what happens after the brain finally runs out of juice, but re-incarnation seems likely.

What evidence is there for re-incarnation? Is that where you come back as another person or lower forms? What happens to a person who has lived a good and fruitful life? What about someone who has been bad and lived a selfish life helping themselves to what others have?

I didn't downgrade anything. Creation is the best theory. It can't change and I've compared both evolution and creation as in Genesis. First, we believed in an eternal universe which contradicts creation. Now, we believe in a big bang, but that violates the laws of physics. It took God six days to make everything and put it in its place. It took the big bang 20 minutes to do so.

What we need to find is what is causing the universe to expand? The Bible states God stretches out the heavens like a tent, but there has to be a reason behind it. What we observe in the early universe matches that of creation better as it is uniform. Evos cannot how it happened because they were not there. Their ideas violate the laws of physics like cosmic expansion or infinitesimal matter in a quantum particle. Evos believe in a universe ex nihilo when there is no observable evidence for it. The way the CMB in the early universe is laid out in its uniformity backs creation. It goes to show you are ignorant wanting proof of this.
So the early universe was a tent like the booble says

Google re-incarnation, there's plenty of stuff out there.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.

Google re-incarnation, there's plenty of stuff out there.

Creation is a theory that's really based on nothing at all, just myths, stories... nothing even remotely solid. Evolution is a fact that's happening right now. Ex: as time goes on, humans are evolving to be taller beings. How do i know that? Just look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago. They all appear to be midgets compared to us now.
The big bang is also based on nothing and to believe it one must discount the law of conservation of mass

Forum List

Back