Atheists Want Proof Of God?

"Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate."

I'll say the same thing about your god.

I don't have a god.

I thought I did, the dingo (in my avie) kept saying that she was a god, and I believed her, but it turns out she is just dyslexic. :dunno:

There is ZERO evidence that he exists.

and if YOUR god does exist I would spit in his eye.

I think she would tear your throat out if you did... :eek:

Lol, no. At the end of my life I'll end up in the ground, just like most folks.

That's not what the Bible says; it's what God says. You become spiritually dead. It also says that you had no choice. Whether you end up spiritually alive or spiritually dead was was predestined to happen before you were ever born.

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons...

Atheists are usually wrong. There IS evidence for God such as determinism. There really isn't good evidence for aliens as I presented in post #12. Your logic follows that of the FSM.

I don't care if you believe in god or religion.

I do have evidence that atheists follow Satan. Why do they all write God in lower case 'g?' The academic way to refer to God is in upper case. This is the way to refer to the Abrahamic God which is the one true God. Satan is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." He is referred to god with lower case 'g.'

The other evidence is atheists/agnostics usually blame God for things that happen in their lives. They just remember the bad parts they hear or read from the Bible. Their logic has become twisted, so up is down and down is up. They believe that a flying spaghetti monster exists as a parody and is evidence for no God. However, there is evidence for God such as Kalam's Cosmological argument or the ontological argument. One cannot argue cause and effect, i.e. determinism with the FSM. Yet, atheists believe that their parody has become real and believing in God equates to believing in the FSM. It's a silly argument.

Thanks.

You just gave ME "EVIDENCE" that you are a lunatic.

But I already knew that.

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.
When was the last time a Navy F-18 chased Jesus?

They chased a UFO earlier this year.

Video shows apparent encounter between Navy pilot and UFO

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.
Do the people who were abducted by aliens count?

They count as mentally ill. :thup:

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I don't take anything on faith. You want me to believe? Show me.

You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you.

I'm just saying.

"You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you."

I'm fairly certain Crepitus is NOT a communist. That is probably a lie.

And even if he is a communist I'm sure he isn't thinking it will personally enrich himself.

That is probably another lie.

you lie a lot. is that a christian religious thing? lying for god?

does that get you brownie points with god?

will god personally enrich you for lying for him?

I'm just saying.
The lying is an Uncensored2008 thing, most real christians try to avoid it.

Actually no, I'm not a communist. But you know that.

:rofl:

Da Comrade, you have us all fooled.

I'll tell you one thing nobody has to take on faith though.

It's the fact that you are an obnoxious dumbass.

There is plenty of objective empirical evidence of that.

DERP

Why do you fear what you claim doesn't exist?

The opposite of faith isn't hatred, the opposite of faith is ambivalence.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I'm glad it doesn't bother you as your lack of faith doesn't bother me.

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).

do you want to kill gays?

do you believe women should submit to their husbands?

do you have a beard?

Do you want to march a hundred million Christians into death camps?

Do you have a poster of Che Guevara on your wall?

Do you smoke dope?
No to all of the above.

I notice you didn't answer his questions. Is there a reason for that?

That's not what the Bible says; it's what God says. You become spiritually dead. It also says that you had no choice. Whether you end up spiritually alive or spiritually dead was was predestined to happen before you were ever born.

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons...

Atheists are usually wrong. There IS evidence for God such as determinism. There really isn't good evidence for aliens as I presented in post #12. Your logic follows that of the FSM.

Why would you think the Bible would be authoritative to those who don't believe in the goat herder god? It is circular reasoning at best.

When was the last time a Navy F-18 chased Jesus?

They chased a UFO earlier this year.

Video shows apparent encounter between Navy pilot and UFO

And you have evidence that UFO's are alien in nature?

You are a moron and poorly educated, creep , we all realize that.

Yet all the UFO sightings in the 70's and 80's turned out to be craft from Skunk Works that turned into the Stealth Bomber and Fighter, along with the Comanche stealth helicopter and hundred of experimental craft that never made it that far.

Again, you are a dolt without the advantage of a basic education, but those not you, look up Occam's Razor.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you.

I'm just saying.

"You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you."

I'm fairly certain Crepitus is NOT a communist. That is probably a lie.

And even if he is a communist I'm sure he isn't thinking it will personally enrich himself.

That is probably another lie.

you lie a lot. is that a christian religious thing? lying for god?

does that get you brownie points with god?

will god personally enrich you for lying for him?

I'm just saying.
The lying is an Uncensored2008 thing, most real christians try to avoid it.

What am I lying about, Comrade?

There is no objective, empirical evidence for goD. Determinism is not usually cited as proof of goD, it's a weord religious doctrine asserting there is no such thing as free will.

As notednin a previous post, the IS navy navy chased a UFO back in May, when was the last time someone got thermal images of goD?

Do the people who were abducted by aliens count?

They count as mentally ill. :thup:
Just like the folks who claim to have seen/spoken to goD.

Actually no, I'm not a communist. But you know that.

:rofl:

Da Comrade, you have us all fooled.

I'll tell you one thing nobody has to take on faith though.

It's the fact that you are an obnoxious dumbass.

There is plenty of objective empirical evidence of that.

DERP

Why do you fear what you claim doesn't exist?

The opposite of faith isn't hatred, the opposite of faith is ambivalence.
I don't fear anything, but I'm sick and tired of your retarded ass telling lies about me.

Forum List

Back