Atlanta crime: Blacks commit 100% of murders; 95% of rapes; 94% robberies; 93% of burglaries

In a southern state run by racist right wingers. What a surprise.
In the top 15 "States most dependent on the Federal Government".
Ignorant GOP leaders in Georgia are devastating that states economy:

Immigration laws Ga. economy merge www.ajc.com

Not to mention the terrible damage caused by Bush/GOP economic policies.

When Republicans fuck over huge numbers of people, lawlessness follows. Look at what they did in Iraq.

Ah. Still white people's fault huh. BTW...Atlanta is a Democrat empire. City has been run by black democrats. ...since recent memory. And guess what...its thriving. Economy is massive. Big business. All the opportunity one could dream of.

If they could just solve to insane, epedimic levels of black crime.

It's always whitey's fault and they gotta get what's coming.

How do we fix this?? Acting like it is racist to talk about such a thing isn't a solution.

Atlanta crime: Blacks commit 100% of murders; 95% of rapes; 94% robberies; 93% of burglaries

What's the breakdown in Salt Lake City, dopey?

We are targeting Atlanta because we found what we want to see there. 87 murders in Atlanta in 2011, in more than half cases, the race of the victim was unknown. Murder rates are much fewer than a few years prior were they were around 200 per year.

Easy pickins for stupid racists.

How do we fix this?? Acting like it is racist to talk about such a thing isn't a solution.

Asshole....it isn't racist to talk about it. I talk about it all the time. It's racist to talk about it in a manner that is fûcking racist.

I think we fix it but just making it legal to have all out war for a while. They will kill each other off and then there may be peace?

Great thread! I've never heard anything like this before. It's enough to make me turn into a white supremacist.

Black Lives Matter....right? Why do u cherry pick the ones u care about?

What have I cherry picked?

Oh...the few hundred blacks killed by police (mostly clearly justified)....among tens of thousands of black on black murders.

Cherry picking your "Black Lives Mattering" arent ya?

Great thread! I've never heard anything like this before. It's enough to make me turn into a white supremacist.

Oh...the few hundred blacks killed by police (mostly clearly justified)....among tens of thousands of black on black murders.

No, knucklehead. You are the loser bringing up "black lives matter". I'm for unarmed people not being killed by law enforcement officers. How about you?

Did you see the new video of a LEO not shooting an unarmed person? That cop wasn't a chicken shit. Everyone lives.....and the perp will get his day in court.

No, knucklehead. You are the loser bringing up "black lives matter". I'm for unarmed people not being killed by law enforcement officers. How about you?

Did you see the new video of a LEO not shooting an unarmed person? That cop wasn't a chicken shit. Everyone lives.....and the perp will get his day in court.

You're judging the cowardice levels of cops now?Wow. Let me ask...what department and what hoods did you put on a uniform and risk your ass for???

Murder breakdown in Salt Lake City?

Salt Lake City crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Well....ill have to find the race breakdown. But...seeing as the whole city only had 7....yes SEVEN...for the year...its not a good sample size.

Salt Lake has as many murders in a year that Atlanta has in probably 2 weeks.

Asshole....it isn't racist to talk about it. I talk about it all the time. It's racist to talk about it in a manner that is fûcking racist.

A person that loots a store or burns it down is a thug. Why can't I say that word??? How exactly should we handle the crime rate that negatively effects all of us?

Murder breakdown in Salt Lake City?

Salt Lake City crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Well....ill have to find the race breakdown. But...seeing as the whole city only had 7....yes SEVEN...for the year...its not a good sample size.

Salt Lake has as many murders in a year that Atlanta has in probably 2 weeks.

What the population difference? Try one month.

I think we fix it but just making it legal to have all out war for a while. They will kill each other off and then there may be peace?

You gonna kill any white people during your fantasy?
Only the poor ones that act like thug trash and want war in this day and age in our own country.
lol, Whites aren't the ones slaughtering blacks...Other blacks are. Maybe you should look in the mirror and attempt to give your children a better future. If you truly did care.

Atlanta murder rate is 5x that of Salt Lake City.

Since you asked.

Forum List

Back