Atlanta mayor's full address to protesters

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. This is what a real leader looks like. Plenty of other elected officials should take notes, especially the one in the Oval Office

here's my address to white people: LOVE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE BLACK CULTURE

"They want our rhythm, but not our blues… from here on out, it’s a package deal!

It's all good when listening to our music, you love our singing and dancing, using our slang, our fashion, our swag, watching us play sports, making you laugh, but when you see things that you know in your heart, are wrong, the majority of non blacks stay silent. Just sit back and watch like it's a horror movie" - DL Hughley

This is Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. This is what a real leader looks like. Plenty of other elected officials should take notes, especially the one in the Oval Office

My sister told me about her from a story she read on Yahoo. Yep, FINALLY some leadership from a Dem. So nice to see.

here's my address to white people: LOVE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE BLACK CULTURE

"They want our rhythm, but not our blues… from here on out, it’s a package deal!

It's all good when listening to our music, you love our singing and dancing, using our slang, our fashion, our swag, watching us play sports, making you laugh, but when you see things that you know in your heart, are wrong, the majority of non blacks stay silent. Just sit back and watch like it's a horror movie" - DL Hughley
I DO love black people. At least the CIVILIZED and free-thinking ones. And of course, I DO love blues and classic soul/r&b music.

Physician, heal thyself; so-called oppressed peoples, liberate thyself. Work hard, sacrifice much, raise smart, productive children and abide the rule of law. Profit. Or burn down Wendy's and go on wondering why the frosty machine don't work. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

I DO love black people. At least the CIVILIZED and free-thinking ones. And of course, I DO love blues and classic soul/r&b music.
i know. i wasnt talking about you. but in general

Nothing but a racist division Speech. So sick of the lie that blacks aren’t equal to whites! Prove it! Give me some
Evidence!

1590866157578.png

i know. i wasnt talking about you. but in general
Oh, OK. I THINK.....................................therefore I DRINK! And IF I drink (too much) I stink. Drinking too much USUALLY results in my eating too much fast food or junk food. And the result of this is often times a hideous stench that comes from my backside. But I DO love blues music AND soul/r&b music from the 60's and 70's! So there's THAT.............

No not really, I want nothing you have ,your angry temper ,loud screaming mouths, your rage ,your hatred ,blacks will always be victims, you like it that way. blacks kill more blacks than whites ever would, most whites avoid blacks due to there raging tempers.

No not really, I want nothing you have ,your angry temper ,loud screaming mouths, your rage ,your hatred ,blacks will always be victims, you like it that way. blacks kill more blacks than whites ever would, most whites avoid blacks due to there raging tempers.
Wow, nice post! You should obviously post more often. Please!

Maybe she should turn her voice loose on her own political party...since the democrat party controls the very cities where these riots took place, and they have controlled these cities for decades......

Maybe it is time for the democrat party to take responsibility for the chaos, and violence they create........then she might actually be a voice for change....

Maybe she should turn her voice loose on her own political party...since the democrat party controls the very cities where these riots took place, and they have controlled these cities for decades......

Maybe it is time for the democrat party to take responsibility for the chaos, and violence they create........then she might actually be a voice for change....
Spot on!

7993439D-2EC3-4DF8-88E6-B2E67133BA1E.png

They are not protesters...they are rioters and thieves.....

Were you around when the Los Angeles riots started in 1994? After the Rodney King verdict?
It was the same scenario being played out in all over the country. Only exception, we didn't have the Covid-19 then.

Tell that’s racist mayor I’m more likely to get attacked by her sons then me attacking her son! Get the facts right! Black privilege means you can tell fake news!? Fcuk off!

Forum List

Back