ATLANTA − Republicans Aren't Donating to Fani Willis' GOP Challenger

I think the problem with both parties is that they have decided that certain areas aren't worth the trouble. Republicans have largely given up on the Urban areas and Democrats have largely given up on the Rural areas, which means that all elections are decided in the Suburbs now.
It is not a good thing for our politics.
Why isn't it a good thing? Its math. Its optimizing your resources to maximize your votes.
Why waste resources on unpersuadables?
Like Pelosi said, "this glass of water would win in AOC's district".

The same district that rejected Amazon's HQ-2 project that would have transformed a blighted area into a modern architectural wonder with thousands of high-paying jobs. The low-IQ fucks prefer their urban shit-hole.

Last edited:
Why isn't it a good thing? Its math. Its optimizing your resources to maximize your votes.
Why waste resources on unpersuadables?
Like Pelosi said, "this glass of water would win in AOC's district".

The same district that rejected Amazon's HQ-2 project that would have transformed a blighted area into a modern architectural wonder with thousands of high-paying jobs. The low-IQ fucks prefer their urban shit-hole.

You clearly don't understand why that district rejected Amazon. I'd explain it to you, but you still wouldn't understand.

Oh, they are very pretty to drive through, if you ignore the broken down trailer parks, neglected buildings, and impoverished small town.

But if you hear a banjo playing, run.
Still better than the urban ghettos where you are dodging bullets, running from crackhead, and basically living in a warzone.

I think the problem with both parties is that they have decided that certain areas aren't worth the trouble. Republicans have largely given up on the Urban areas and Democrats have largely given up on the Rural areas, which means that all elections are decided in the Suburbs now.

It is not a good thing for our politics.
Yes, US politics is very bad now.

I consider myself blessed to be living in a rather nice suburb, but the whole country should be like that.
Oh, hell no. I live 29 miles from a supermarket, or what suburbanites consider 'civilization'. Another hour and a half from a city. I love it.
I find myself being pretty depressed when I drive through rural areas with their shuttered businesses and rotting farmhouses, and I find myself pretty depressed when I go into the inner cities that look like war zones.
I find the master planned, cookie cutter, stucco and chicken wire boxes ruled by authoritarian HOAs depressing. I need space, no thank you.

Oh, hell no. I live 29 miles from a supermarket, or what suburbanites consider 'civilization'. Another hour and a half from a city. I love it.

I find the master planned, cookie cutter, stucco and chicken wire boxes ruled by authoritarian HOAs depressing. I need space, no thank you.

I'm kind of in a funny sitatution. I currently live in a Condo association that is pretty much what you describe.

I also partly own a lake cabin in Northern Wisconsin my parents left us. I get up there maybe two weeks a year.

I often dream how cool it would be to live up there if I won the lottery, but then I realize... there just ain't that much to do up there.

I'm kind of in a funny sitatution. I currently live in a Condo association that is pretty much what you describe.

I also partly own a lake cabin in Northern Wisconsin my parents left us. I get up there maybe two weeks a year.

I often dream how cool it would be to live up there if I won the lottery, but then I realize... there just ain't that much to do up there.
Me and mine create our own entertainment out here. Your mileage may vary. :dunno:

Forum List

Back