Judge Allows Trump Appeal To Boot Willis From Georgia Case

How dare he use legal means to gain actions favorable to his desired outcome! The cad!
Fani wants to, literally, put Trump in prison for the rest of his life and he has the unmitigated gall to oppose her. He' must be racist.

Nelson Peltz a billionaire investor... says he will back Trump and help with his legal bills.... I expect more of these guys will do the same...

Sounds like someone's been reading too many comic books and they've run out of original names for made-up cartoonish villains. "Look out, he's going to splash you with his orange goo! Oh, Clean-up Man, where are you? Quick, flash the mop symbol on the clouds!!"
^^^^ Triggered :rolleyes:

She is very good at RICO convictions
Trump is worried
Yeah, when she is going after school teachers. She sent one teacher to prison for 7 years for fudging test scores so her school district wouldn't lose Federal funding.

She's a real peach.

I guess I will answer my own question. The judge is NOT pausing the case.
As the effort proceeds, however, McAfee made clear he won’t pause proceedings in his court.

“The Court intends to continue addressing the many other unrelated pending pretrial motions, regardless of whether the petition is granted within 45 days of filing, and even if any subsequent appeal is expedited by the appellate court,” McAfee wrote in his ruling.

Your justice system is hanging in the balance of the full court press against Trump.

As Kevin O'Leary said, a fellow Canadian who I generally found a bit too onery but one whose opinion I still grudgingly respect; "this isn't about Trump". This is especially true about the non-fraud case in New York with the $450M fine which is Kafkasque in nature but it is also applicable to this case as well.

If America loses it's soul to support the Establishment. If you throw your judicial norms and Rule of Law out the window, you will be just like every other Banana Republic. For what? For whose benefit?

Many presidents and candidates were unpopular. Reagan comes to mind. GWB when he won in 2000 angered half the country. You don't weaponize institutions to harm them.
what you may not appreciate is that we are not keen on trading even a flawed democracy for the trumpist kleptocracy that we only recently sent packing.

It's like a legal game of pool. Judge Mcafee knew it and played his part well in getting rid Wade with a cut shot; easy peasy... He passes the case to the appellate courts so they can chalk up for some motion-resistance on a double hit.

View attachment 920020

It’s now up to the appeals court to decide whether the court will hear it.

ATLANTA (AP) — The judge overseeing the Georgia election interference case is allowing Donald Trump to appeal a ruling allowing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to remain on the prosecution.

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee on Wednesday granted a request by defense attorneys to ask the Georgia Court of Appeals to review the judge’s decision. It’s now up to the appeals court to decide whether the court will hear it.

McAfee in a ruling last week denied the defense’s request to disqualify Willis from the case or dismiss the indictment over her romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade. The judge said Willis can remain on the case as long as Wade resigns, which Wade did on Friday.

Wade’s resignation allowed Willis to remain on the most sprawling of four criminal cases against the presumptive Republican nominee in the 2024 presidential election.

JUDGE ALLOWS TRUMP APPEAL TO BOOT WILLIS FROM GA CASE

Another delay in Trump's favor. More proof that justice is rigged in favor of the rich and privileged in my opinion! What do you think?
"Nobody is above the law" is the biggest farce ever perpetrated on the American people.

Trump's mob who marauded for him are rotting in prison as that bastard who plotted the whole deal is living high on the hog, like the disgusting swine that he is.

It's like a legal game of pool. Judge Mcafee knew it and played his part well in getting rid Wade with a cut shot; easy peasy... He passes the case to the appellate courts so they can chalk up for some motion-resistance on a double hit.
does trump own this judge or is it a rental?

This is such a high profile case that its unbelievable that they will appeal just about anything.

even if Trump wins the appeal, that just means another prosecutor and tTrump and his lawyer will claim

the whole state of Georgia is corrupt

Why not appeal it after the verdict. Which they will anyway

Trump has the money and he has his supports who will give him money

Forum List

Back