Atrocities committed by US political parties.

How about if we start looking at their moral character by noting their atrocities.

I'll start:

A Brief History of the Trail of Tears

Thousands perished on Jackson's infamous Trail of Tears. What a fucking scumbag.
That was certainly a terrible atrocity, but palls in comparison to what a few other POTUS' did.

The two worst were Dishonest Abe and Stalin's Stooge. They were responsible for killing far more Americans than all the others combined. I suppose we could add LBJ for his war and Wilson for yet another war, we should have avoided. W should also be included for his dumb war that caused so many deaths and suffering.

FDR also imposed a wage freeze. It's very ironic that the Democrats here who want the minimum wage to be raised point to FDR as some sort of hero.

The Democratic party instituted slavery in 1918. They enslaved millions of Americans to use as cannon fodder just so they could jack off to gory mutilated bodies of dead Americans.

The Democrats are some sick and purely evil motherfuckers.

Jackson did nothing wrong. Perhaps he was heavy handed but ultimately right by conquest gave us authority over a backwards and barbaric people who could never possibly reach the level of advancement as we did and who were really just taking up space and were being an obstacle in the building of our nation.

Terrorism has increased here in America under obama. Obama is using refugees to destroy middle America.
Believe me we're living it here in Twin Falls Idaho. It's on the news nearly every night now.

The Democrats enslaved American citizens and sent them to die in Vietnam.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery.

Jackson did nothing wrong. Perhaps he was heavy handed but ultimately right by conquest gave us authority over a backwards and barbaric people who could never possibly reach the level of advancement as we did and who were really just taking up space and were being an obstacle in the building of our nation.

The Cherokee lived in houses that were indistinguishable from the houses built by white Americans. They also had a written language, published newspapers and displayed all the trappings of white American culture. They were hardly "barbaric."

Forum List

Back