Attack in Nice, France

How charming :rolleyes-41: Of course the Leftists think that if we only were more friendly to the Islamists and gave them all a hug or something, well then we could all get along fine with each other :rolleyes-41:

No, normal people know that you don't tar 1 billion people with the same brush. Only alarmist, xenophobic retards look towards a group of people and say the majority are like that. 99.99% of rapists are men. Are you saying all men are rapists? Yes. That is how fucking braindead your argument is.

How charming :rolleyes-41: Of course the Leftists think that if we only were more friendly to the Islamists and gave them all a hug or something, well then we could all get along fine with each other :rolleyes-41:

No, normal people know that you don't tar 1 billion people with the same brush. Only alarmist, xenophobic retards look towards a group of people and say the majority are like that. 99.99% of rapists are men. Are you saying all men are rapists? Yes. That is how fucking braindead your argument is.

This again. Yawn.

Think of the children.

Your next post answers your question.

Are you fluttering your eyelashes with your outpourings of naivety?

No, I just realise that very, very few - a minute number - of Muslims are responsible for terrorism. Unlike you, who sees them hiding in your wardrobe or under your bed. It's pathetic.

You're sick, you're not normal, 84 people are dead, including children, between 100 and 150 people are seriously injured, take your pro-Islamic gibberish and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Now you go back on ignore, I only took you off ignore because I wanted to see who Mindful was responding to.

More meaningless blah.

"We stand by the French people and their values" David Cameron.

So do I. You obviously don't...

If you're looking for a cyber fight, on the back of this tragedy, find someone else. I don't want to play.

It's a lunatic, all it does is argue, it has the intelligence of a paper cup.

It's like a script. They all say the same thing. Designed to inflame.

More meaningless blah.

If you're looking for a cyber fight, on the back of this tragedy, find someone else. I don't want to play.

They're not House Trained.

You're sick, you're not normal, 84 people are dead, including children, between 100 and 150 people are seriously injured, take your pro-Islamic gibberish and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Now you go back on ignore, I only took you off ignore because I wanted to see who Mindful was responding to.

You lump a huge range of people whose religion you disagree with into one group and you call me sick? You're a fucking moron.

More meaningless blah.

Too right.

:piss2:

Too right.

:piss2:

It's been confirmed that so far 10 children are amongst the 84 dead.

Nice terror attack: Lorry driver who killed 84 including 10 children during Bastille Day rampage was criminal well known to police

Nice terror attack: Lorry driver who killed 84 including 10 children during Bastille Day rampage was criminal well known to police

This is fücking awful!!! Yet another terrorist attack...
I'm mourning for the loss of the innocent people... they were just out to celebrate... :(

Btw...
A few days ago, Patrick Calvar expressed that France might only be one terrorattack away from civil war.
Will this be it..?

Migrant sex attacks will spark confrontation with Islam in Europe – intelligence chief

Patrick Calvar, chief of the Directorate General of Internal Security, told members of the French parliamentary commission: "We are on the brink of civil war."
He said that the situation in France is on such a knife edge that it could just take one more major Islamist terror attack to lead to a huge right-wing backlash.

Speaking to the leading French newspaper, Le Figaro, Mr Calvar said: "This confrontation I think it will take place.
"Even another one or two attacks and it will happen. It therefore behooves us to anticipate and block all these groups."
He said that he feared an inevitable confrontation between the far right and Muslims poses more of a threat than terrorism.
He said: "There will be a confrontation between the far right and the Muslim world."

My condolences from Sweden.
All of Europe needs to wake up and stand up together against the islamists. :huddle:

Forum List

Back