Attack in Nice, France

If you're looking for a cyber fight, on the back of this tragedy, find someone else. I don't want to play.

It's a lunatic, all it does is argue, it has the intelligence of a paper cup.

It's like a script. They all say the same thing. Designed to inflame.

They're not House Trained.

Too right.

:piss2:

It's been confirmed that so far 10 children are amongst the 84 dead.

Nice terror attack: Lorry driver who killed 84 including 10 children during Bastille Day rampage was criminal well known to police

Nice terror attack: Lorry driver who killed 84 including 10 children during Bastille Day rampage was criminal well known to police

Hillary letting in the refugees to kill our children next.

France has a huge Moslem community - upwards of 10% near as I can figure. I'm not surprised they're experiencing so many deadly terror attacks. This is likely another. We'll see.

I agree. Paris ring any bells?/

If the Govt.s of Europe were smart they would boot ALL Muslims out of their countries because this is going to continue to happen. Boot them all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

We should do the same her in America and Congress needs to stop that douchebag in the WH from bringing in any more refugee's.

This will only continue and get worse.

Those who are committed to spinning for the PC-protected religion really have their work cut out for them.

Yup. They would rather call Islam the religion of peace rather than acknowledge how deadly that religion is. PC bullshit. The religion of peace my ass. More like a death cult with anyone from the West as the victim.

Muslims will continue to attack in Europe and the Govts of those countries should boot every Muslim out of Europe which is just what we should be doing here in America.

They should also start searching all Mosques for weapons. Chances are they will find loads of weapons and terrorists as well. People who were smuggled in.

It's a lunatic, all it does is argue, it has the intelligence of a paper cup.

It's like a script. They all say the same thing. Designed to inflame.

They're not House Trained.

Too right.

:piss2:

It's been confirmed that so far 10 children are amongst the 84 dead.

Hillary letting in the refugees to kill our children next.

It's not quite like that. The refugees are being used as a "Trojan Horse", for Isis to enter on the backs of them. That group has even claimed they are doing this.

Terrorists are home grown these days. A legacy of Britain and France's colonial past. Their parents and grandparents having had the 'right of the abode', in the two countries.

Those who are committed to spinning for the PC-protected religion really have their work cut out for them.

Have you seen the stats of Islamic attacks worldwide? I mean, 911 should've been enough in and of itself. The politicians like the chaos; it takes the heat off of their scandals.

Yup. They would rather call Islam the religion of peace rather than acknowledge how deadly that religion is. PC bullshit. The religion of peace my ass. More like a death cult with anyone from the West as the victim.

Muslims will continue to attack in Europe and the Govts of those countries should boot every Muslim out of Europe which is just what we should be doing here in America.

They should also start searching all Mosques for weapons. Chances are they will find loads of weapons and terrorists as well. People who were smuggled in.

French prisons have a high percentage of Muslim incarcerations. Rife with radicalisation.

French prisons have a high percentage of Muslim incarcerations. Rife with radicalisation.

I agree as Muslims don't acclimate to any country they land in.

France has made its own bed by taking these assholes in for decades. What they need to do know is boot them all out. Every damned one of them.

This will only continue and get worse. Those who are committed to spinning for the PC-protected religion really have their work cut out for them..
Have you seen the stats of Islamic attacks worldwide? I mean, 911 should've been enough in and of itself. The politicians like the chaos; it takes the heat off of their scandals.
Trying to look down the road a bit, my guess is that this won't change from them; the first thing that's going to happen is that people in all countries are going to take things into their own hands.

I'm not condoning or supporting it; but as long as the slaughters continue, as long as there are people spinning for one religion, the pressure from within will continue to build. At some point, it will blow, and it could be global.

This will only continue and get worse. Those who are committed to spinning for the PC-protected religion really have their work cut out for them..
Trying to look down the road a bit, my guess is that this won't change from them; the first thing that's going to happen is that people in all countries are going to take things into their own hands.

I'm not condoning or supporting it; but as long as the slaughters continue, as long as there are people spinning for one religion, the pressure from within will continue to build. At some point, it will blow, and it could be global.

Nobody is spinning for one religion.

PEOPLE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT ISLAM FOR TERRORIST ATTACK .
BUT THEY NEVER BLAME REAL SOURCE OF TERROR .
EVEN AFGHAN TALIBAN ORGANIZED BY ARABS IDEOLOGY (WAHABISM )
LEADER OF TALIBAN WAS BASTARD ARABS .BIN LADEN .
95 % OF TERRORIST ARE ARABS .
Attack in Nice, France
TEERORIST WAS TUNISIAN . AND TUNISIAN ARE ARABS

ARABS=LIZARD EATER
REAL ENEMY OF HUMANITY
biryani+eating.jpg
1428734773116548.jpg
1323867-7429-l.jpg
557505_615.jpg

DC64EE58-7295-4099-9FBA-B25ABA369550_cx0_cy10_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg
Osama-bin-Laden1.jpg
fathi20120713085512733.jpg

There have been 28,822 deadly Moslem terror attacks since 9/11.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

It is more than that.

The political elite want centralized government bigger and more powerful. What better way for that to occur, than allowing radical Islamists to spread throughout the world.

France has a huge Moslem community - upwards of 10% near as I can figure. I'm not surprised they're experiencing so many deadly terror attacks. This is likely another. We'll see.

I agree. Paris ring any bells?/

If the Govt.s of Europe were smart they would boot ALL Muslims out of their countries because this is going to continue to happen. Boot them all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

We should do the same her in America and Congress needs to stop that douchebag in the WH from bringing in any more refugee's.

We still haven't connect terrorism to Islam. We're still calling it 'radical Islam'. The problem with this is there's no radical doctrine. Only the Islamic doctrine. Islam is the problem, not "radical Islam" because there is no radical Islam.

If terrorism picks up in the US; things could change. But even then, the wrong people could still be elected.

Another day, another abomination.

Any guesses as to the provenance?

"'30 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror attack'

The overwhelming problem for Obama remains....
...how will he twist this to be the result of guns....
...or of police bias.

pretty low taking a tragic event and hanging an Obama sign on it.

The only thing low is your IQ.

Let me point out to you the significance:

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Still don't get it?
They also used to say that the boat people from SE Asia would be loaded with communist....

Seriously...stop being an idiot.

It's the Leopards and spots scenario

I spend a lot of time in Nice. And I have family and friends there. My heart is breaking again. Many children have been killed. For all the apologist assholes, GFYs.

I hope your family is safe. We have family all over Paris and we were on pins and needles till we heard from them.
Thank you, Westwall. I'm glad your family are safe.

Forum List

Back