Attacks on Herschal Walker

Thats not what the lib black guy Mystal was attacking walker for

the storyline is how civilly walker responded to personal attacks from the left

he might even do the same for you if he were here

Is pointing out a fact an attack?

Is pointing out a fact an attack?
Do you consider this a fact?

I dont

its really just an angry black lib’s very down and dirty opinion.

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

Do you consider this a fact?

I consider it a fact he lied about graduating college.

I consider it a fact he lied about being in the top of his class when he graduating college.

Has Walker discussed any policy? NOPE.
Has Walker been accussed, by his wife, of Abuse. Hard Yes.
Is Walker part of the Crazy (R) crowd. Yup.
Has Walker debated yet? He is afraid to show off his intellect. LOOLLOOLL

What do you GOP'er see in Walker?
People have asked many questions about most of the elected African American Progs. When asking the accusations of racism come up and even destroying people for it.

Which is not a topic for this thread
I consider it a fact he lied about being in the top of his class when he graduating college.
i understand why you have to be the tag team partner who is in the ring for this question

Your Tweener Twin Mac1958 did vote for a disgraced and proven liar in 2020 so you have to carry the water on this one

I consider it a fact that, to my knowledge, Walker has never denied he put a gun to his wife's head and threatened to blow her f***ing brains out. Not that it's a disqualifying event for being considered as a candidate in today's GOP.

I consider it a fact that, to my knowledge, Walker has never denied he put a gun to his wife's head and threatened to blow her f***ing brains out. Not that it's a disqualifying event for being considered as a candidate in today's GOP.
being alleged by a lib does not make something a fact

Your Tweener Twin @Mac1958 did vote for a disgraced and proven liar in 2020 so you have to carry the water on this one

What did Jo Jorgensen lie about and what was she disgraced by?

being alleged by a lib does not make something a fact
Then disprove it.

On another occasion, Walker threatened to kill his wife, his wife's friend and his therapist in a therapy session. Mungadze said he saw many alters on that day: a raging one, a protector, and finally a child when Walker hit a wall and broke his hand.

Walker does not deny the events, but says he has no memory of them. "No, I don't remember that, but I probably did it."

Last edited:
You are still trying to deflect

I accused your Tweener Twin Mac1958 of voting for a proven liar- joe biden - in 2020.

which is why you are taking the lead and your partner has faded into the shadows

So, since Biden lied it is ok for Walker to lie.

I have been having this discussion a lot with the partisans on here. It is shocking how many of you base your moral standards off of the party you are a slave to

You have it backwards

its your allegation to prove
On another occasion, Walker threatened to kill his wife, his wife's friend and his therapist in a therapy session. Mungadze said he saw many alters on that day: a raging one, a protector, and finally a child when Walker hit a wall and broke his hand.

Walker does not deny the events, but says he has no memory of them. "No, I don't remember that, but I probably did it."

Herschel Walker: 'Tell the World My Truth'

abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

I have sympathy for someone who struggled, or who is struggling, with mental illness. But voting for someone for the US Senate with that kind of past is reckless.

So, since Biden lied it is ok for Walker to lie.

I have been having this discussion a lot with the partisans on here. It is shocking how many of you base your moral standards off of the party you are a slave to
Its not ok for libs to attack walker when they have already put a proven liar in the white house

for the record I think walker should admit that he didnt graduate

most voters will forgive him for that seeong ad how there are other known liars in the senate right now

such as the democrat who claimed to be a vietnam vet when he isnt

Herschel Walker: 'Tell the World My Truth'

abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

I have sympathy for someone who struggled, or who is struggling, with mental illness. But voting for someone for the US Senate with that kind of past is reckless.
Walker does not have to deny

his accusers have to produce proof

and in divorce cases the truth is not easy to find

Forum List

Back