Attacks on Herschal Walker

Walker does not have to deny

his accusers have to produce proof

and in divorce cases the truth is not easy to find
Employing the "I don't remember defense" does not encourage faith in his innocence. Nor does admitting he probably did it. I guess the question is which Herschel he was when he was holding the gun?

So, lying about his education is okay with you?
I just said walker should set the record straight

Are you as critical of democrat Richard Blumenthal who claimed to be a vietnam vet?

few libs were

Are you as critical of democrat Richard Blumenthal who claimed to be a vietnam vet?

few libs were
Ah yes, the inevitable whataboutism.

few libs were
The senator is not the issue here. The fact is you would vote for walker even though he won’t correct the record or even address it.

Employing the "I don't remember defense" does not encourage faith in his innocence. Nor does admitting he probably did it. I guess the question is which Herschel he was when he was holding the gun?
Divorces are messy things

even if true what female tricks was the wife using to drive him a little crazy?

The senator is not the issue here. The fact is you would vote for walker even though he won’t correct the record or even address it.
Probably so since he is on the correct side of the issues

Divorces are messy things

even if true what female tricks was the wife using to drive him a little crazy?
Yeah, blame the wife. You know the walker talked about his mental issues in a book and even he didn’t blame her for his actions.

The issue you raised was whataboutism at its worst

libs cant attack walker on the issues so they resort to attacks on his character
Hell yes, Liberals can attack walker in the issues, problem is walker doesn’t understand them.

Its not ok for libs to attack walker when they have already put a proven liar in the white house
Because you're "appalled" by Biden's supposed lies...ANYONE lying their way into public office is OK?

I guess after Trump lies don't matter?

Oh waity they do to you...but only if they're supposedly coming from a Dem

Last edited:

Forum List

Back