Attempt on Trump's Life

Another Flaming LibTard, gone over the edge... say goodbye to your freedom, my little 19 year old pissant...

Another Flaming LibTard, gone over the edge... say goodbye to your freedom, my little 19 year old pissant...

This fellow reminds me of Aruther Bremer and the attempt on George Wallaces life............George Wallace’s assassination attempt: FBI agent reflects, 40 years later

George Wallace like Trump had been demonized by the media.

We also should remember the fellow who rushed the stage where Trump was speaking awhile back...got very close to Trump....if he had a weapon or a grenade that would have been very tragic.

It just goes to demonstrate if someone is willing to sacrifice their life to assasinate a political leader...it is very difficult to stop.

Trump's security should be increased....he is definitely a target of all those unstable types so heavily influenced by the media and the liberal fear mongering.

This is the sort of thing many have predicted....inspired by the media no doubt...when the media demonizes anyone the moonbats begin to believe not only would they be a hero if they could assasinate the Donald...but actually doing the liberal cause a favor....19-Year-Old at Vegas Rally Said He Wanted to Kill Trump, Feds Say

"Media demonizes"??
rofl.gif

Dood, you gotta be from Pluto. Without the media, Donald Rump wouldn't even exist.

Help wanted ad for a new U.S. Attorney for Nevada will be posted by morning.

How dare the soon-to-resign (surely for family reasons.....he doesn't want to die and leave his family destitute) even contemplate charges in such a "patriotic" case?

This is the sort of thing many have predicted....inspired by the media no doubt...when the media demonizes anyone the moonbats begin to believe not only would they be a hero if they could assasinate the Donald...but actually doing the liberal cause a favor....19-Year-Old at Vegas Rally Said He Wanted to Kill Trump, Feds Say

This should not happen to Trump or any candidate.

I feel Trump is absolutely disgusting but I do not approve of those who try and prevent him from speaking and anyone wanting to bring him harm should have the full force of the law come down on the.

It is not the media. Kennedy and Reagan were loved by America and the media when assains attempted to take them down. Thank goodness Reagans shooter did not have an AK 15 or he would have succeeded.

Wonder what would have happened at that Vegas rally if there were no limits on the 2nd amendment and the attendees should have been allowed to carry...

That instance happened back in June at a rally! So you are commenting on a prediction of an assignation because of an alleged heated comment back five months ago? Really?

Rehab hasn't helped, eh?

Forum List

Back