🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attention whore Kaepernick and his attorneys hope to subpoena Trump and Pence

I will laugh my ass of if Kap gets those 2 crybabies in court
I'm already laughing because you think he has a chance.....
Crazier shit has happened. I mean damn, Donald Trump, a complete joke of a human being for decades, became President!
and guess what? has executive privilege. DOH!!!

That's really funny.

Where in the Constitution, specifically in Art. II, is the power of Executive Privilege granted to the President of the United States?

Crazier shit has happened. I mean damn, Donald Trump, a complete joke of a human being for decades, became President!

Why is he a joke of a human being?
He lived his entire life as a satire of a greedy, spoiled millionaire. Him becoming President one day was a common joke about a distant and dystopian America.

The unemployed Middle Eastern-ish, black-ish, white-ish Afro Boy raised by affluent white folks plans to subpoena Trump and Pence with the hopes to prove his allegations of collusion.
Colin Kaepernick's lawyers seeking to subpoena President Trump, VP Mike Pence as part of collusion case against NFL: report - NY Daily News
003f4847484a01bbba3b72acb2801aae.jpg

Are you seeking a merit badge in hate mongering? Serious question: What is wrong in your life, that you spend so much time spewing hate?

It’s just my retaliatory nature.
Taking an aggressive stand against the filthy Left is long overdue...no?

The "filthy left"? Odd, since you've posted a photo of OBL whose goal it seems was to bring down the West, and impose a Caliphate in the Muslim World.

By any rational definition Islam is an extremely conservative religion; The left supports the goal of equal rights and equal opportunities for all, something missing in Islam's creed, and BTW, yours.

Last edited:
The unemployed Middle Eastern-ish, black-ish, white-ish Afro Boy raised by affluent white folks plans to subpoena Trump and Pence with the hopes to prove his allegations of collusion.
Colin Kaepernick's lawyers seeking to subpoena President Trump, VP Mike Pence as part of collusion case against NFL: report - NY Daily News

Are you seeking a merit badge in hate mongering? Serious question: What is wrong in your life, that you spend so much time spewing hate?

The "filthy left"? Odd, since you've posted a photo of OBL whose goal it seems was to bring down the West, and impose a Caliphate in the Muslim World.

By any rational definition Islam is an extremely conservative religion; The left supports the goal of equal rights and equal opportunities for all, something missing in Islam's creed, and BTW, yours.

You’re confused...as usual.
I posted a photo of Bin Laden so I’m suppose to support Islam?

He lived his entire life as a satire of a greedy, spoiled millionaire. Him becoming President one day was a common joke about a distant and dystopian America.

When fascism came to America, it came wearing a flag pin on an empty suit's lapel, carrying a cross in his left hand and a scepter* in his right.

*Scepter: 1 : a staff or baton borne by a sovereign as an emblem of authority. 2 : royal or imperial authority

I'm confused? LOL, Me thinks you are not bright enough to comprehend an abstraction. You see, you put Kap next to OBL, as if they hold the same beliefs and creed. Kap is seeking redress for his grievance, nothing more.

OBL sought much more, his creed was to destroy progress and return to the 5th Century. Kap has never been alleged of killling anyone, OBL was responsible for the death of thousands.

More to the point, you claim they are both from the "filthy left", and nothing can be further from the truth. Kap's protest was peaceful, OBL's "protest" was violent.

This is the new method of resistance. File frivolous lawsuits and set Trump's deposition in all of them. Keep him so tied up in depositions that he cannot do anything else
Then the enemy democrats can complain that he's not doing anything.

Mkaaaayyyyy....

Lawsuit proceedings aren't "attention whoring". They're legal procedures that wouldn't even be known outside the courtroom ---- until some actual Attention Whore splashes them on a message board.

Uh ------- oopsie.

Not content with that, you don't even have a development here. An attorney "hopes to" take a particular course. Golly gee Wally, that sure is breaking news. "Breaking" in the fartular sense. I for one am going to be glued to my screen with an intravenous feeding so that I don't miss a moment of this scintillating earth-moving slice of historical orgasm.

You sure are hung up on race and color huh. Is that why you're broke too?

why do you care?

I'm curious; why someone is filled with hate is something to ponder. Maybe you will provide the answer?
it seems all you have to do is look in the mirror to get your answer.

This is the new method of resistance. File frivolous lawsuits and set Trump's deposition in all of them. Keep him so tied up in depositions that he cannot do anything else
except for the big thing called Executive Privilege.

Lawsuit proceedings aren't "attention whoring". They're legal procedures that wouldn't even be known outside the courtroom ---- until some actual Attention Whore splashes them on a message board.

Uh ------- oopsie.

Not content with that, you don't even have a development here. An attorney "hopes to" take a particular course. Golly gee Wally, that sure is breaking news. "Breaking" in the fartular sense. I for one am going to be glued to my screen with an intravenous feeding so that I don't miss a moment of this scintillating earth-moving slice of historical orgasm.

You sure are hung up on race and color huh. Is that why you're broke too?
says the trump syndrome bunch.

Mkaaaayyyyy....
can't make it up.

I'm confused? LOL, Me thinks you are not bright enough to comprehend an abstraction. You see, you put Kap next to OBL, as if they hold the same beliefs and creed. Kap is seeking redress for his grievance, nothing more.

OBL sought much more, his creed was to destroy progress and return to the 5th Century. Kap has never been alleged of killling anyone, OBL was responsible for the death of thousands.

More to the point, you claim they are both from the "filthy left", and nothing can be further from the truth. Kap's protest was peaceful, OBL's "protest" was violent.

Your twisted mind sees what it wants to see. Nobody said anything about the two filthy fucks sharing the same beliefs and or creed. I posted the photo to simply poke fun of his confusion regarding his own ethnicity...that’s all...simple shit.

Wow, great idea, too bad it's an echo of one of Trump's pettifoggers.

Why do you fear the Mueller Investigation, despise the attorney representing Stormy Davis, and believe everything Trump may say - even when he flips, flops or contradicts himself?

Wow, great idea, too bad it's an echo of one of Trump's pettifoggers.

Why do you fear the Mueller Investigation, despise the attorney representing Stormy Davis, and believe everything Trump may say - even when he flips, flops or contradicts himself?
I fear anything unjust and scammed.

I didn't realize President Trump was also the NFL Commissioner. I thought that was Roger Goodell.

How many times do we have to say it, Kap is free to say what he wants. But he is not free of consequences from his free speech. No business wants a troublemaker.

Forum List

Back