Attn: Proud Boyz, lock and load: @realDonald df Trump: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country.

Does Trump understand that his political abs legal options won’t keep him in power? Are we descending into a fascist mad man’s Plan B?

Trump just tweeted: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country”

Is this the call to all his hunkered down white armed militia dudes and gals and riled up gun whackos snd Christian crusaders to win the election for him once and for all.

if not, it doesn’t take much courage to be stupid and dangerously opposed to our long historic tradition of the peaceful transition of power.
Could you provide a link please?

Trump can't win the presidency now but he will fight with great support from Mara Lago as the rightful president in exile, thus leading a coup attempt of a special kind against your country.

You are right Trump cannot win or steal a second term, but he won’t get anywhere with being a president in exile either. He is a shameless disgrace not only to America but to humanity as well. He will have no power in between golfing and eating French fries getting fatter and fatter as depression takes over and consumes him.

That’s the good news. The bad news is that it only takes a few of his most rabid out there fascist followers to get some innocents killed
as they and Trump and Trumpism loses relevancy and loyalty and believers.

I fear the extremist die-hards become deadly as their leader slowly gives up on his lost cause.

TRUMP could disown the potential for violence simply by telling his cult the truth.

the truth that he is a loser and the election was fair so he will quit lying about it and go golfing

He cannot admit that he is a Loser. Fred taught him that losing was a sign of weakness. He will play the voter fraud lie, even after he walks out of the WH. He knows he can fool most of his cult. He is getting these people to send him money. The voter fraud tactic is just another trump Con Job.

It doesn't matter what he is personally...... HE DID NOT LOSE THIS ELECTION...... there's nothing to admit. That doesn't mean that Biden won't be installed....it might happen....but it's not because he was elected.

You really ARE dumb as a rock, aren't you? trump has fed you the poison and you asked...."CAN I HAVE MORE SIR?"

Trump is not the one with the footage of the Pennsylvania voting scandal.....nor the Georgia voting scandal.....Oh and BTW....the Electoral committee just today refused to certify Biden.....so I'm not really sure what you're jumping up and down about. That has not happened before....and as I said in an earlier post to another mentally vacant moron....there's a first time for everything. There is no such scenario as beating 1x10^15th odds....it just does not happen....and that is what Biden did in Pennsylvania.

In a nation of laws, courage shows up in a court room armed with facts and evidence.

In a fascist nation courts are canceled and elections are nullified by the ruling party.

When the court rooms are no longer court rooms but Politically co-opted arenas like China and Venezuela....and now the US..... there is only gullibility in the court room....Courage left the room long ago.

JO

Does Trump understand that his political abs legal options won’t keep him in power? Are we descending into a fascist mad man’s Plan B?

Trump just tweeted: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country”

Is this the call to all his hunkered down white armed militia dudes and gals and riled up gun whackos snd Christian crusaders to win the election for him once and for all.

if not, it doesn’t take much courage to be stupid and dangerously opposed to our long historic tradition of the peaceful transition of power.

Except when you rob the entire nation of that tradition by stealing the election

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018

There was no "steal" of the election. But there is a foolish and wrong headed attempt by the sittiing President of the United States to overturn the will of the people, using his hand picked Supreme Court to do the job. It's not going to happen.

Trump lost the election, and is now attempting to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States. That's called "sedition".

The Election was not valid.....the proof is in mountains.....the real question is whether or not it matters. Trump is 100% correct in terming this a coup.....that is exactly what it is and BTW Canuck Bitch... The electoral committed just today refused to certify Biden.....so I would hold my horses just a little....go blow another boss.

JO

Lol Trudeau has threatened to send troops to restore "democracy "
Trudeau? As in Canada???

:laughing0301:

The fucking Salvation Army could beat that ass. We have 10x more armed citizens than Canada has.....people!!!

Send in the troops, Justin. This should be fun to watch.
:beer:

I know....hell the city of New York could conquer Canada....IMO we should just take the land.

JO

Trump can't win the presidency now but he will fight with great support from Mara Lago as the rightful president in exile, thus leading a coup attempt of a special kind against your country.

You are right Trump cannot win or steal a second term, but he won’t get anywhere with being a president in exile either. He is a shameless disgrace not only to America but to humanity as well. He will have no power in between golfing and eating French fries getting fatter and fatter as depression takes over and consumes him.

That’s the good news. The bad news is that it only takes a few of his most rabid out there fascist followers to get some innocents killed

I fear the extremist die-hards become deadly as their leader slowly gives up on his lost cause.

TRUMP could disown the potential for violence simply by telling his cult the truth.

the truth that he is a loser and the election was fair so he will quit lying about it and go golfing

Dominion's Algorithm is the Truth.....whether it matters remains to be seen....but there will also be some Democrats that will wonder how they lost a sure thing and it will not last for very long before it is fully outed...much like the Senate rules change was used to install conservative justices.....other people will be looking for Dominion's services too.

JO

Trump will attempt to disrupt democracy for 4 years if he's permitted to get away with it.

The FBI is charged with the responsibility of not allowing that to happen.

Trump will have to be stopped by some legal means? Arrest for treasonous activities?

The big problem with that is that Trump has huge support and is building more support with his claims of being cheated.

A COUNTRY'S DEMOCRACY IS AT RISK!

Too many Americans are not taking this seriously enough yet.
the fucking demonRATS already cheated, lied and stole. if the pedophile, geriatric gets in, you CAN kiss your rights away. my what a pathetic retard you really are.
I'm a Canadian and so I don't think the outcome applies to my rights. I see the fight as a positive thing for Canada and the rest of the world. The reason is obvious but I can elaborate if you don't get it.

That's the reason why Democracy is at risk.
I have no preference on which side wins when it's guaranteed that both sides will lose.

I don't know what you're talking about....Democracy is at risk when elections can be bought.....Dominion sells machines to Canada too dumbass and probably election results to the highest bidder.

JO

Trump will attempt to disrupt democracy for 4 years if he's permitted to get away with it.

Trump will have to be stopped by some legal means? Arrest for treasonous activities?

The big problem with that is that Trump has huge support and is building more support with his claims of being cheated.

the fucking demonRATS already cheated, lied and stole. if the pedophile, geriatric gets in, you CAN kiss your rights away. my what a pathetic retard you really are.
I'm a Canadian and so I don't think the outcome applies to my rights. I see the fight as a positive thing for Canada and the rest of the world. The reason is obvious but I can elaborate if you don't get it.

I have no preference on which side wins when it's guaranteed that both sides will lose.

I don't know what you're talking about....Democracy is at risk when elections can be bought.....Dominion sells machines to Canada too dumbass and probably election results to the highest bidder.

JO
It's all in your mind but keep up the good fight. It's free entertainment and it's going to get a lot more exciting very soon. The guns will come out before Trump is kicked out on the 20th.

It's time to arrest him. He's dangerously insane.

Lol Trudeau has threatened to send troops to restore "democracy "
Trudeau? As in Canada???

:laughing0301:

The fucking Salvation Army could beat that ass. We have 10x more armed citizens than Canada has.....people!!!

Send in the troops, Justin. This should be fun to watch.
:beer:

wgsgsggss.jpg

Lets liberate Alberta ....they can pay us in oil

Except when you rob the entire nation of that tradition by stealing the election

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018

There was no "steal" of the election. But there is a foolish and wrong headed attempt by the sittiing President of the United States to overturn the will of the people, using his hand picked Supreme Court to do the job. It's not going to happen.

Trump lost the election, and is now attempting to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States. That's called "sedition".
Oh no
They stole it

Youre already a Chinese slave .....friggin snow ******

Trump is calling for election integrity
Stop being a CNN Polyp

I think on January 20th power will transfer peacefully and you’ll be disappointed.

Also possibly arrested for incitinig violence after Jan.20.
That would motivate his supporters to bring the whole house of cards that is America, down. Trump has a motive in building up his support before leaving. He's going to make Biden's presidency a nightmare.

He better watch his back! The FBI has a record of how they deal with a renegade president.

Can any of you Americans imagine how easily your country could be torn apart by an armed uprising of the political extremists against each other? The FBI could be moved to preventative action by arresting Trump before things get very bad?
You are just as funny as the extreme right. Thanks for the laughs!

JO
It's all in your mind but keep up the good fight. It's free entertainment and it's going to get a lot more exciting very soon. The guns will come out before Trump is kicked out on the 20th.

Trump is not going to hold the White House Hostage .... I know that's how your fairytale three year old mind works.....What amazes me is how you guys were on the phony Russia Collusion band wagon with no evidence and no real story for four years but now that there is a real scandal....one that has been there right along....Chinese medaling in our elections you are as blind as a pile of dog shit....but that is expected with you and yours....it's what you do. Myself....I'm going to wait and see how this turns out just as the electoral committee did yesterday.....McConnell is no fool....if he refused to recognize Biden as the President Elect...he's got a reason for it. Harris is also no fool....she has not yet relinquished her senate seat....hmmmm

Last edited:

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018

It's not a serious attempt but when the Scotus decides against Trump again, it will add more energy to his supporters' cause. The object is to turn as many Americans againt Biden's presidency as is conceivably possible during the lame duck session.

This will be used to work against Biden by Trump as he sits out 4 years in Mara Lago as the rightful president in exile.

The lawful government/FBI will need to act to stop Trump's attempts to destroy democracy.

So your Chinese.....that figures.....I'll say this for you ....your English is better than most of the infiltrators that hit this place with propaganda. Does the Canadian government know who you are and what you do? Since Trudeau is Xi's errand boy I suppose they do.

He cannot admit that he is a Loser. Fred taught him that losing was a sign of weakness. He will play the voter fraud lie, even after he walks out of the WH. He knows he can fool most of his cult. He is getting these people to send him money. The voter fraud tactic is just another trump Con Job.

It doesn't matter what he is personally...... HE DID NOT LOSE THIS ELECTION...... there's nothing to admit. That doesn't mean that Biden won't be installed....it might happen....but it's not because he was elected.

You really ARE dumb as a rock, aren't you? trump has fed you the poison and you asked...."CAN I HAVE MORE SIR?"

Hey Screwball....it doesn't matter if Trump stays on Pennsylvania Ave or not...he will remain in power and you can count on that. DC is no longer an American City for that matter...it belongs more to the foreign nations who own all the legislators down there now.

JO

Is that what you said when the community organizer weaponized the IRS in order to prevent conservatives from participating in the 2012 presidential campaign?

Forum List

Back