Attorney General says Mueller investigation 'close to being completed'

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
The investigation that never should have happened is almost over, but the mainstream media will keep it going for another year or two somehow.
1017.jpg

WASHINGTON – Special counsel Robert Mueller's review of Russian interference in the 2016 election is "close to being completed," Acting Attorney General Mathew Whitaker said Monday, suggesting that the investigation that has roiled Washington for nearly two years may be nearing its conclusion.

“Right now the investigation is – I think – close to being completed," Whitaker said in his first public comments on the probe he now supervises. "I hope we can get the report from Director Mueller as soon as possible."

The timing of Mueller's investigation had been a matter of intense speculation since months after it began in May 2017. Since then, the special counsel has brought criminal charges against a succession of aides and associates of President Donald Trump, mainly for lying about interactions with Russia or intermediaries linked to the Kremlin. The charges have laid out intense interest by Trump's associates in benefiting from Russian efforts to sway the election in his favor, but have not accused the president or any of his aides of participating in the scheme.

Well, I will bet you fifty cents that USMB libs are in for a big disappointment.

It must be close to over and he has nothing.......we can tell this because of Mueller's desperate loser CNN show the other morning.....

29 FBI agents in full military hardware to take down one old man and his wife and two Yorkie's...
it took less manpower to kill Laden.....

It must be close to over and he has nothing.......we can tell this because of Mueller's desperate loser CNN show the other morning.....

29 FBI agents in full military hardware to take down one old man and his wife and two Yorkie's...
it took less manpower to kill Laden.....
That's the FBI ( fear bureau of intimidation)

I knew as soon as the words "17 intelligence agencies" came out of Crooked Hillary's mouth during the debates.

After the Mueller report comes out, exonerating Trump, he should grant pardons to everyone who was indicted.

That ought to kick things up a notch.

The investigation that never should have happened is almost over, but the mainstream media will keep it going for another year or two somehow.
View attachment 242742

WASHINGTON – Special counsel Robert Mueller's review of Russian interference in the 2016 election is "close to being completed," Acting Attorney General Mathew Whitaker said Monday, suggesting that the investigation that has roiled Washington for nearly two years may be nearing its conclusion.

“Right now the investigation is – I think – close to being completed," Whitaker said in his first public comments on the probe he now supervises. "I hope we can get the report from Director Mueller as soon as possible."

The timing of Mueller's investigation had been a matter of intense speculation since months after it began in May 2017. Since then, the special counsel has brought criminal charges against a succession of aides and associates of President Donald Trump, mainly for lying about interactions with Russia or intermediaries linked to the Kremlin. The charges have laid out intense interest by Trump's associates in benefiting from Russian efforts to sway the election in his favor, but have not accused the president or any of his aides of participating in the scheme.

A sweet Tweet.

upload_2019-1-28_22-41-12.png

If you guys think Mullers report is going to exonerate him think again it was a bullshit investigation to begin with it will be a one sided report with nothing good to say about Trump

View attachment 242742

A sweet Tweet.

View attachment 242753

That asshole Brennan LIED TO CONGRESS , why isn't he being arrested by SEAL Team wannabes?

View attachment 242742

It most certainly should have happened.

The fact that Mueller went to court to extend his grand jury another 6 months doesn't suggest that the investigation is going to end soon. The judge granted that extension.

I hope that the AG is correct but the fact that the grand jury is extended another 6 months suggests otherwise.

It most certainly should have happened.

The fact that Mueller went to court to extend his grand jury another 6 months doesn't suggest that the investigation is going to end soon. The judge granted that extension.

I hope that the AG is correct but the fact that the grand jury is extended another 6 months suggests otherwise.

An Obama-appointed judge (Beryl A. Howell - Wikipedia ) gave him 6 more months ? What a surprise.
NSA Whistleblower Bill Binney: Intelligence Agencies Have Become American "Praetorian Guard,"

"Even the companies are lining up with them to filter and censor people who aren't conforming to the general narrative that is acceptable to the government. You can see it with Facebook blocking people and information. It is just a continuation of, I think it was one of the directors of Central Intelligence who said they had been trying to infiltrate the mainstream media for decades and, "You know we'll have succeeded when most of what people believe is false."

In 2009, if someone had told me I'd be tuning into Fox News to get the truth,
I would have told them they were full of it, but it's actually happening.

It was over before it started. It only began because democrats don’t believe in democracy when they lose.

Senator Joseph McCarthy from the 1950's called. He wants his witch hunt back.
Unlike McCarthy Mueller is bagging witches by the dozens. How can an investigation end when every rock that the investigators turn over has a couple more snakes under it?Another one of Trump`s inner circle got thrown in the slammer Friday morning and you`re spiking the ball and high fiving still? Why?
This investigation will not end until it`s known why so many of Trump`s goons have been caught lying under oath.

Senator Joseph McCarthy from the 1950's called. He wants his witch hunt back.
Unlike McCarthy Mueller is bagging witches by the dozens. How can an investigation end when every rock that the investigators turn over has a couple more snakes under it?Another one of Trump`s inner circle got thrown in the slammer Friday morning and you`re spiking the ball and high fiving still? Why?
This investigation will not end until it`s known why so many of Trump`s goons have been caught lying under oath.

He sure is.

Bagging people for crimes that are ten years old.

No word of collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Just arrests for everything but what his investigation was supposed to be about.

Forum List

Back