Attorney General William Barr calls the reaction to George Floyd's death "extreme"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

After 4 centuries of slavery, Jim Crow, unpunished lynchings, mass incarceration, stop and frisk, the phony war on drugs and police killings of black men I would call the reaction subdued.

After 4 centuries of slavery, Jim Crow, unpunished lynchings, mass incarceration, stop and frisk, the phony war on drugs and police killings of black men I would call the reaction subdued.
You would. Thugs die all the time.

THE RIOTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GEORGE FLOYD!!!!

Well, let's put it like this for idiot left. The riots over the death of one black man has resulted in the death of 28 blacks.

If I was a racist I'd probably like the riots but I'm not and I think it's appalling that they're murdering Blacks while railing Black Lives Matter. Obviously it doesn't or they would stop killing each other.

Bullshit!

No living US citizen has ever been a slave & no working age person ever experienced Jim Crow. Slavery by blacks is still happening in Africa. Most of our families moved here after slavery ended & never benefited from inherited wealth. Very few blacks are unjustly murdered by police.

Bullshit!

No living US citizen has ever been a slave & no working age person ever experienced Jim Crow. Slavery by blacks is still happening in Africa. Most of our families moved here after slavery ended & never benefited from inherited wealth. Very few blacks are unjustly murdered by police.

So that makes it OK? Because only 10 blacks are unjustly killed and people weren't held accountable we should just ignore it?

Bullshit!

So that makes it OK? Because only 10 blacks are unjustly killed and people weren't held accountable we should just ignore it?
Destroy the cops, prosecutor & mayor, just leave US hard working suffering citizens out of it. Also you should stop being racist assholes advocating for violent thugs like Mike Brown and advocate for all true victims of police like Tony Timpa & George Floyd instead of just the black ones.

Last edited:

Bullshit!

WHO wasnt held accountable???

and to correct your numbers its been hundredss of blacks unjustly killed not 10,,,
its in the millions if you include planned parenthood,,,

Well, it's Democrats doing what they always do.

Bullshit!

Yes
Once in a while you get one right

Bullshit!

Destroy the cops, prosecutor & mayor, just leave US hard working suffering citizens out of it. Also you should stop advocating for violent thugs like Mike Brown and advocate for all true victims of police like Tony Timpa & George Floy instead of just the black ones.

I do not know who George FLoy is but it is about reforming police brutality. That includes brutality towards anyone.

I've pointed out quite a few instances where we need things addressed. Like using this example to show why Mental Health professionals need sent in many cases and not just police officers.

Robert Saylor dies after being handcuffed at Frederick movie theater

I said the officer here is a sick psychopath that should be in prison.

Video shows Arizona man sobbing, begging for his life before fatal police shooting

Why those like yourself aren't interested, I can only guess.

Bullshit!

"unjustly"...

No, only nine unarmed blacks were killed last year. Not necessarily "unjustly". In the same period, 19 unarmed whites were killed, also unlikely "unjustly".

Bullshit!

and to correct your numbers its been hundredss of blacks unjustly killed not 10,,,

I'm pro-life so your point is pointless.

The murderers of Breonna Taylor nor Elijah McClain have been held accountable.

Bullshit!

"unjustly"...

No, only nine unarmed blacks were killed last year. Not necessarily "unjustly". In the same period, 19 unarmed whites were killed, also unlikely "unjustly".

It should be zero. But it's not just about killing either. It's about pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" (though he was killed)

Bullshit!

"unjustly"...

Of those 9 cases, two police went to jail, 5 were dismissed and two are under incestigation
A core part of Lib 101 is to take very rare activities and falsely try to portray them as commonplace. Covid is an example as well as the Floyd bullshit

Bullshit!

I'm pro-life so your point is pointless.

The murderers of Breonna Taylor nor Elijah McClain have been held accountable.
just add their names to the hundreds if not thousands of blacks murdered every yr,,,

and my point about PP right on point,,,

to BLM black lives only matter when its taken by a cop,,,

America has had 4 Centuries of Slavery, Jim Crow, etc .....

Folks you simply cannot make up the level of Stupidity we see today from the American Left.

Bullshit!

"unjustly"...

Of those 9 cases, two police went to jail, 5 were dismissed and two are under incestigation
A core part of Lib 101 is to take very rare activities and falsely try to portray them as commonplace. Covid is an example as well as the Floyd bullshit

A few years ago it would have been none. The protests have made an impact. We just aren't there yet.

Forum List

Back