Attorney General William Barr calls the reaction to George Floyd's death "extreme"

After 4 centuries of slavery, Jim Crow, unpunished lynchings, mass incarceration, stop and frisk, the phony war on drugs and police killings of black men I would call the reaction subdued.

Bullshit!

No living US citizen has ever been a slave & no working age person ever experienced Jim Crow. Slavery by blacks is still happening in Africa. Most of our families moved here after slavery ended & never benefited from inherited wealth. Very few blacks are unjustly murdered by police.

So that makes it OK? Because only 10 blacks are unjustly killed and people weren't held accountable we should just ignore it?
WHO wasnt held accountable???

and to correct your numbers its been hundredss of blacks unjustly killed not 10,,,
its in the millions if you include planned parenthood,,,

I'm pro-life so your point is pointless.

The murderers of Breonna Taylor nor Elijah McClain have been held accountable.
just add their names to the hundreds if not thousands of blacks murdered every yr,,,

and my point about PP right on point,,,

to BLM black lives only matter when its taken by a cop,,,

Yes, that is where they concentrate. Just like those who advocate for breast cancer research don't get condemned for not raising money for epilepsy.

After 4 centuries of slavery, Jim Crow, unpunished lynchings, mass incarceration, stop and frisk, the phony war on drugs and police killings of black men I would call the reaction subdued.
America has had 4 Centuries of Slavery, Jim Crow, etc .....

Folks you simply cannot make up the level of Stupidity we see today from the American Left.
Yep since our very founding in 1620. Oops that was more like over 150 years later

Bullshit!

No living US citizen has ever been a slave & no working age person ever experienced Jim Crow. Slavery by blacks is still happening in Africa. Most of our families moved here after slavery ended & never benefited from inherited wealth. Very few blacks are unjustly murdered by police.

So that makes it OK? Because only 10 blacks are unjustly killed and people weren't held accountable we should just ignore it?

"unjustly"...

No, only nine unarmed blacks were killed last year. Not necessarily "unjustly". In the same period, 19 unarmed whites were killed, also unlikely "unjustly".
Of those 9 cases, two police went to jail, 5 were dismissed and two are under incestigation
A core part of Lib 101 is to take very rare activities and falsely try to portray them as commonplace. Covid is an example as well as the Floyd bullshit

A few years ago it would have been none. The protests have made an impact. We just aren't there yet.
Theoretical perfection never works. It’s another unrealistic and non existent feelings thing.

Bullshit!

"unjustly"...

No, only nine unarmed blacks were killed last year. Not necessarily "unjustly". In the same period, 19 unarmed whites were killed, also unlikely "unjustly".
Of those 9 cases, two police went to jail, 5 were dismissed and two are under incestigation
A core part of Lib 101 is to take very rare activities and falsely try to portray them as commonplace. Covid is an example as well as the Floyd bullshit

A few years ago it would have been none. The protests have made an impact. We just aren't there yet.
Theoretical perfection never works. It’s another unrealistic and non existent feelings thing.

If you prefer protests, riots and things burning down.

Bullshit!

and to correct your numbers its been hundredss of blacks unjustly killed not 10,,,

just add their names to the hundreds if not thousands of blacks murdered every yr,,,

Yes, that is where they concentrate. Just like those who advocate for breast cancer research don't get condemned for not raising money for epilepsy.
that has got to be the dumbest comparison I have ever heard,,,,

Yes giving Democrats reason to burn down black neighborhoods in the name of George Floyd is Extreme to say the least.

And I would call every aspect of your list as calculated, propagated hyperbole and generally false.

Bullshit!

"unjustly"...

It should be zero. But it's not just about killing either. It's about pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" (though he was killed)

You're acting like it's systemic and institutional racism. It's simply not.

I agree that it should be zero. You know what else should be zero? Not graduating high school, kids out of wedlock, 70% single moms, culture that promotes crime...

You want to burn the country down because of few isolated cases and few bad cops, but you're ignoring the fact that 13% of the population is doing 50% of all crime in the country.

You know, black behavior matter...

Bullshit!

"hundreds if not thousands of blacks murdered every year"

By whom?

Bullshit!

"hundreds if not thousands of blacks murdered every year"

By whom?
mostly by other blacks,,,,

Bullshit!

"unjustly"...

It should be zero. But it's not just about killing either. It's about pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" (though he was killed)

No, I don't care what it is or how you want to define it. It needs to stop.

I agree that it should be zero. You know what else should be zero? Not graduating high school, kids out of wedlock, 70% single moms, culture that promotes crime...

You want to burn the country down because of few isolated cases and few bad cops, but you're ignoring the fact that 13% of the population is doing 50% of all crime in the country.

You know, black behavior matter...

Start a movement. To address that is going to cost a lot but if you are up for it, great.

How do you stop something that doesn't exist?

To say it's not "systematic" is nothing more than an attempt to dismiss the problem and obviously it isn't working.

Your claim is that racism is systemic, and since you cannot prove it, you resort to define every problem as such, which is not.

I am not dismissing that there is a problem, I am dismissing that problem is where you claim to be and pointing to you where problem actually is.

"Attorney General William Barr calls the reaction to George Floyd's death 'extreme.'"

That couldn't be truer. The facts show an act of counterfeiting caught the attention of a scanning machine, and police were contacted by the people who refused to accept the payment of something for the nothing that a counterfeit bill is when the proprietor sends his deposit to the bank, and apparently big cities are a mecca for counterfeit passers. Then the detainee engaged in serious noncooperativeness with the police, and this time he couldn't wiggle out of his crime. The rest is a sad history with large gaps in what caused the policeman to shut down reason and go through the motions of subduing the counterfeiter.

The public, to my knowledge does not know if the police were overtime, had a migraine, had succumbed to a disease process, or had been hit hard on the head in his dealings with the public that could have caused him neural issues under extreme stress.

Cooler heads usually prevail in police work, but sometimes earlier injuries in the line of duty can cause any number of errors in reactions under the stress of attempting to subdue a noncooperative perp.

I bless AG Bill Barr for his experience and insight into the public reaction to this travesty. He has the best of good judgment, imho.

Of course you would call the reaction subdued, basquebromance, of course you would!:cuckoo:

And I would call your reply provocative and moronic, so there you are!

I and AG Barr would agree with you that the response to Floyd's death is bizarre and not about the actual event and require you to reach deep into your bag of grievances to find any explanation for it.

How do you stop something that doesn't exist?

To say it's not "systematic" is nothing more than an attempt to dismiss the problem and obviously it isn't working.

Your claim is that racism is systemic, and since you cannot prove it, you resort to define every problem as such, which is not.

I am not dismissing that there is a problem, I am dismissing that problem is where you claim to be and pointing to you where problem actually is.

I guess I have no idea what you are claiming.

Forum List

Back