Atty General: It should be Stacey Abrams OR Comey

Who should Bidens AG be? If he wants someone from DC experience who knows all about Trumps antics and can clean it up, then Comey.

But my pick would be Stacey Abrams. Its almost a blessing in disguise that she was cheated out of the GA governorship bc honestly shes just too big time for local/state office. As AG she brings a diverse and fresh outlook and can get real justice done bc shes not far removed from the real world where this stuff occurs. Maybe really push civil rights prosecution? She’s obviously a future Senator or presidential candidate so this begins to groom her.

Are you a parody account?

The GOP controlled Senate will tell you who will be AG.

Or Biden can just appoint an 'acting' AG as Trump has done various positions.

And of course, the Senate never tells you who the AG is going to be. Only who it won't be.

Hence the GOP controlled Senate will boss Biden around. Pelosi can also pound sand in the House. :itsok:
Biden can do plenty of damage without getting anything through Congress. He's already planning to open the floodgates to illegal immigration.

Because she has done a good job in Georgia getting out the vote.

Which tells me she actually gets things done.

So that makes her a good Attorney General of the entire country, because she helps get out the vote? What does that have to do with being the top law enforcement officer in the country? You don't find her behavior to be a problem? She's not all that far from Trump on the maturity scale.

You set the bar pretty low, don't you.

Abrams, because she is far more comical than Comey. At least give us something to work with for the next four years.
:laughing0301:

stacey-abrams-coming.jpg

thumb_yall-got-anymore-of-that-agriculture-stacey-abrams-memes-im-51822606.png
Interesting the people you choose to make fun of.

Why not? She has all the right ingredients for hilarity: She's fat, she's black, she's a Democrat, she's a liberal, she's lost every election, she's from some hillbilly state....

The only things that would make her more hilarious would be if she had a clown suit, a little tricycle, and a horn that went "honk honk" when she pedaled around in circles.

But then I might fall out of my chair from too much hilarity, and hurt myself. That wouldn't be a good thing.

hmm.

Fat.

Trump is fat. Ok not black but orange. And fat.

He lost.

On the other hand...Abrams was instrumental in delivering Georgia to Biden.

Laugh all you want.

Trump is hefty, Abrams is morbidly obese.

He beat the "smartest woman in the world" and 12 of the best Republicans the GOP had to offer. That sounds like winni9ng to me.

The only thing Abrams delivered were probably boxes and boxes of fraudulent ballots.

I already have more than enough to laugh about the next four years, but I'll add her to the list.
Trump is fat.

Obese.

Saying he is hefty is like calling Abrams chubby.

He lost this election to a man he claimed was a dotard.

Abrams, because she is far more comical than Comey. At least give us something to work with for the next four years.

stacey-abrams-coming.jpg

Why not? She has all the right ingredients for hilarity: She's fat, she's black, she's a Democrat, she's a liberal, she's lost every election, she's from some hillbilly state....

The only things that would make her more hilarious would be if she had a clown suit, a little tricycle, and a horn that went "honk honk" when she pedaled around in circles.

But then I might fall out of my chair from too much hilarity, and hurt myself. That wouldn't be a good thing.

hmm.

Fat.

He lost.

Laugh all you want.

He beat the "smartest woman in the world" and 12 of the best Republicans the GOP had to offer. That sounds like winni9ng to me.

The only thing Abrams delivered were probably boxes and boxes of fraudulent ballots.

I already have more than enough to laugh about the next four years, but I'll add her to the list.
Trump is fat.

Obese.

He was swindled by a bunch of Dim criminals.

So?

Who should Bidens AG be? If he wants someone from DC experience who knows all about Trumps antics and can clean it up, then Comey.

But my pick would be Stacey Abrams. Its almost a blessing in disguise that she was cheated out of the GA governorship bc honestly shes just too big time for local/state office. As AG she brings a diverse and fresh outlook and can get real justice done bc shes not far removed from the real world where this stuff occurs. Maybe really push civil rights prosecution? She’s obviously a future Senator or presidential candidate so this begins to groom her.
Stacey Abrams should be groomed alright. To be a plow horse. She's big enough.

Unfortunately, she'd also eat up all the profits. She's more fit to be a sow in the pig sty.

pig-sty.jpg

stacey-abrams-coming.jpg

hmm.

Fat.

He lost.

Laugh all you want.

Trump is fat.

Obese.

So?

You were swindled in 2016. Fortunately, we, the people woke up to it in 2020. And all you can is make baseless claims of cheating.

Abram? Good lord.

Stacey would be a poor choice for AG and Comey has too much baggage.
But there may be a landing spot that's right for her.
I'd prefer Stacey to continue her awesome work in the now BLUE Georgia regardless!
Side Note: I DO want to see Chris Wray stay on.

Last edited:

Picking Comey would be the most based thing Biden has done since getting his late wife pregnant with hunter biden

stacey-abrams-coming.jpg

hmm.

Fat.

He lost.

Laugh all you want.

Trump is fat.

Obese.

And? The "smartest woman in the world" lost the most important election of her life to a fat, orange, building contractor.

That really had to hurt. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Stacey Abrams should be groomed alright. To be a plow horse. She's big enough.

Unfortunately, she'd also eat up all the profits. She's more fit to be a sow in the pig sty.

pig-sty.jpg

stacey-abrams-coming.jpg

hmm.

Fat.

He lost.

Laugh all you want.

Trump is fat.

Obese.

So?

You were swindled in 2016. Fortunately, we, the people woke up to it in 2020. And all you can is make baseless claims of cheating.
How was I swindled? Trump did almost everything I wanted him to do.

The term "Woke up" is a synonym meaning "suffered brain damage."

Hahahaha oh me achin ribs.... neither

Bill Barr

Somebody has a fetish for morbidly obese gap-tooth shit beasts. That ain't healthy, and it displays a repressed self-esteem that is technically off the charts. In other words, you hate yourself.

That kind of shit was put on this earth for one thing; to point and laugh at it.

Get some help. Or do the right thing.

Somebody has a fetish for morbidly obese gap-tooth shit beasts. That ain't healthy, and it displays a repressed self-esteem that is technically off the charts. In other words, you hate yourself.

That kind of shit was put on this earth for one thing; to point and laugh at it.

Get some help. Or do the right thing.

But every liberal Democrat's fantasy is to have a fat black Mammy to lovingly hold them in her arms, tell them "It's going to be alright", sing them an old Negro lullaby, and gently rock them to sleep.

The morbidly obese gap-tooth shit beast fits the bill perfectly. And in the morning, she can make them some flapjacks while they put on their overalls to go fishing down at the old fishing hole. Maybe they'll catch a mess of flatheads so Mammy kin cook 'em up fo dey dinnah.

Forum List

Back