Atty General: It should be Stacey Abrams OR Comey

Who should Bidens AG be? If he wants someone from DC experience who knows all about Trumps antics and can clean it up, then Comey.

But my pick would be Stacey Abrams. Its almost a blessing in disguise that she was cheated out of the GA governorship bc honestly shes just too big time for local/state office. As AG she brings a diverse and fresh outlook and can get real justice done bc shes not far removed from the real world where this stuff occurs. Maybe really push civil rights prosecution? She’s obviously a future Senator or presidential candidate so this begins to groom her.
So your pick for The Most Corrupt Politician in History outside of Hillary Clinton should he get in to office, is to give him as AG, the choice between a Marxist Race Baiting Corrupt Asshole who looks like Jaba The Hut, and a Lying Thieving Corrupt Career Bureaucrat?

Who should Bidens AG be? If he wants someone from DC experience who knows all about Trumps antics and can clean it up, then Comey.

But my pick would be Stacey Abrams. Its almost a blessing in disguise that she was cheated out of the GA governorship bc honestly shes just too big time for local/state office. As AG she brings a diverse and fresh outlook and can get real justice done bc shes not far removed from the real world where this stuff occurs. Maybe really push civil rights prosecution? She’s obviously a future Senator or presidential candidate so this begins to groom her.

It would be nice to get Abrams some better national exposure. Its hard to build a national base when your claim to fame is losing a big election.

Though I'm sure Trump will try.

I say put Comey right back in the FBI. He's skilled, respected by the Bureau and has plenty of experience.

ATF: Beto
Treasury: AOC
Surgeon General: Zeke "Hannibal Lecter" Emmanuel

What a country?

ATF: Beto
Treasury: AOC
Surgeon General: Zeke "Hannibal Lecter" Emmanuel

What a country?

All those picks seem unlikely.

Beto might have done better if he hadn't shot his wad on a predictably botched presidential run. He'll need to recharge. I could see him as an ambassador, perhaps. Maybe even the UN.

AOC is more of a conservative darling than a democratic one. She's green and paying her dues among democrats.

Stacy abrams
Youre high,insane ,or mildly retarded .....

All of the above

Stacy abrams

All of the above

Abrams is definitely coming in to the Biden cabinet somewhere.....or perhaps in the diplomatic corp.

So your pick for The Most Corrupt Politician in History outside of Hillary Clinton should he get in to office, is to give him as AG, the choice between a Marxist Race Baiting Corrupt Asshole who looks like Jaba The Hut, and a Lying Thieving Corrupt Career Bureaucrat?
McConnell will thumbs down both.

Were you dropped on your head repeatedly as a child?
How does a person come up with these 2 when thinking of who should be attorney general? And not only did these names occur to you, but you thought it was a good idea????
Let me guess, you saw/heard it discussed in some leftist website/talk show, and it sounds good to you.
And people wonder why the government is full of corruption and incompetence.
But, this why the GOP needs to hold the Senate so they can send appointments like this, packing, and why we would be much better served if Romney isn't the critical 51st vote, because he is a back-stabbing untrustworthy bitterly jealous bastard.
Why not? Abrams, pocohantas, bernie sanders. It will be a riot to watch em destroy each other

Like it or not, individuals such as the Honorable Mr. Comey & (especially) the Honorable Ms. Abrams will eventually be governing all our cities, states, and the federal government.

And some people sincerely claim that this country has a bright future!

Amazing.

Stacy abrams

All of the above

Abrams is definitely coming in to the Biden cabinet somewhere.....or perhaps in the diplomatic corp.
Perhaps the the Buffet General.

Stacey would have the same effect on Trump supporters as another better known graduate of Yale Law School:
vn4183gghri51.jpg

Who Are Contenders for Biden’s Cabinet?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Like it or not, individuals such as the Honorable Mr. Comey & (especially) the Honorable Ms. Abrams will eventually be governing all our cities, states, and the federal government.

And some people sincerely claim that this country has a bright future!

Amazing.
There is a reason why we change burnt out light bulbs... they are not very bright..

Last edited:

Stacey Abrams should be groomed alright. To be a plow horse. She's big enough.

That's funny!
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Forum List

Back