Audit Clinton Foundation now!

I would love a direct head to head comparison between the Trump Foundation and the Clinton Foundation.

Because the Clinton Foundation didn't pay for two portraits of Hillary Clinton-like the Trump Foundation did.
Because the Clinton Foundation didn't pay for into the political campaign of an attorney general who was deciding whether or not to sue Donald Trump for fraud.
Because the Clinton Foundation hasn't donated to a charity-who used that money to rent a Clinton property- that would again be the Trump Foundation.

Donald Trump hasn't even contributed to the Trump foundation since 2008.

Auditing the Clinton Foundation for its role in the Haitian relief plan should be the first thing Trump does if elected.

Here we see this pitiful Haitian man claim that Hillary tried to buy him off and offer to make him the richest man in Haiti if only he would go along with their scam. Luckily, the man has principle and cared more about helping his own people after the earthquake in Haiti and subsequent chaos and suffering.

Just so you know Eric Trump funneled cancer charity money to his business: report

Crickets.

Where are all the psychopath Hillary supporters?

thats because The Clinton Foundation has been audited every year since 1998, and all the "psychopaths" are letting you look like a dumbass.

They've been audited...by whom?

Same people who busted Eric Trump

Eric Trump funneled cancer charity money to his business: report

Auditing the Clinton Foundation for its role in the Haitian relief plan should be the first thing Trump does if elected.

Here we see this pitiful Haitian man claim that Hillary tried to buy him off and offer to make him the richest man in Haiti if only he would go along with their scam. Luckily, the man has principle and cared more about helping his own people after the earthquake in Haiti and subsequent chaos and suffering.

Just so you know Eric Trump funneled cancer charity money to his business: report

Crickets.

thats because The Clinton Foundation has been audited every year since 1998, and all the "psychopaths" are letting you look like a dumbass.

then if he's guilty take his happy ass also. all this "but look what they did!!!" is crap.

if illegal - hang 'em. no more back and forth shit on either side.

Crickets.

then if he's guilty take his happy ass also. all this "but look what they did!!!" is crap.

Accountability for EVERYONE. Thanks.
Of course, Eric isn't a politician. I get what he was getting at, but it isn't the same.

Crickets.

Of course, Eric isn't a politician. I get what he was getting at, but it isn't the same.

Bill Clinton isn't a politician either

It isn't the Trump Foundation because of Eric. No one would know who Eric is if not for the Don. Stop being naive.

Oh, and I can find a bunch of threads about Chelsea Clinton. She's not a politician either. So as long as it's just her doing the shady shit you guys on the right are cool with it?

Watch Clinton Cash

Clinton Cash: A highly partisan film which ignores the very public nature of the Clinton Foundation, the endless investigations of the Clintons and everything they touch which has already found that most of the Clintons speaking fee income is donated to the Foundation, and the Foundation has an impeccable reputation throughout the world.

Another attempt to deflect from Comey's testimony today.

Sucks to be Trump.

Crickets.

just tired of using someone elses crimes as a defense for their side to get away with it.

if the same, take 'em also. this isn't about MY SIDE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SIDE it's about a return to sanity.

Watch Clinton Cash

Clinton Cash: A highly partisan film which ignores the very public nature of the Clinton Foundation, the endless investigations of the Clintons and everything they touch which has already found that most of the Clintons speaking fee income is donated to the Foundation, and the Foundation has an impeccable reputation throughout the world.

Sucks to be Trump.
I brought this up after hearing about how Eric Trump uses the Trump foundation to make money. Republicans lied about the Clinton foundation and then don't seem to mind that the Trump Foundation is doing exactly what they falsely accused the Clinton's of doing.

It isn't the Trump Foundation because of Eric. No one would know who Eric is if not for the Don. Stop being naive.

Oh, and I can find a bunch of threads about Chelsea Clinton. She's not a politician either. So as long as it's just her doing the shady shit you guys on the right are cool with it?

I clearly stated I want accountability on everyone. Hillary WAS a politician. For years

just tired of using someone elses crimes as a defense for their side to get away with it.

if the same, take 'em also. this isn't about MY SIDE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SIDE it's about a return to sanity.

Well I'm glad you are saying this when it's your side who's caught cheating. Usually you guys want to start when it's our side.

And the Clinton Foundation is clean. The Trump foundation is known for being a money maker for the Trumps. What are WE going to do about it?

Watch Clinton Cash

Sucks to be Trump.
I made that last year, genius.

I clearly stated I want accountability on everyone. Hillary WAS a politician. For years

Someone just said Eric isn't a politician. Ok, then neither is Chelsea and Bill. They are simple Hillary's family members just like Eric and Don Jr. No conflict of interest here.

Someone just said Eric isn't a politician. Ok, then neither is Chelsea and Bill. They are simple Hillary's family members just like Eric and Don Jr. No conflict of interest here.
CLINTON foundation vs Erics business.
Clitnon was a politician. Eric isn't.
I get where you were going with it but I was just saying there is a pretty big difference. If he did that, he should face proper punishment.

I get where you were going with it but I was just saying there is a pretty big difference. If he did that, he should face proper punishment.

It's not just Eric. If it's just Eric then it was just Chelsea or just Bill. It's the Clinton Foundation vs. Trump Foundation. The Trump one is shady no doubt. The Clinton Foundation seems to be on the up and up. So what are you going to do about ERIC? LOL. Funny how now you want to punish Eric and not Donald but your outrage over the Clinton Foundation was clearly to hurt Hillary.

This illustrates the right's hypocracy. They cried about the Clinton foundation but now don't care so much when it's the Trump foundation.

In fact it turns out the Clinton Foundation is on the up and up. That won't stop the right from spreading fake news. Very effective. And then when Trump gets caught with a shady foundation, I get YAWNS from the rwnj's on USMB.

This was going on during the election. Funny Republicans didn't care. This foundation isn't Eric's. Eric isn't shit if it isn't for Donald Trump. This was happening long before Trump became president. Are you ready to get to the bottom of this? Are you going to hold Congressional Hearings? Benghazi! LOL

Show us the real news. If you can't, then I'll forever know bendog as a spreader of fake news.
It is FAKE NEWS that Clintons' Foundation is audited and ethical and it is REAL NEWS that Donald Trump is beyond reproach to even be asked for his tax returns. (-:

ie…
what i believe is fake, is. what i believe real… is

Forum List

Back