Austin bomber dead in shooting.

Every person has to, at some point in their life, come to grips with the state of their life and their emotional standing - some choose to blame others. These people are the socially maladjusted who are never diagnosed as mentally ill until their revenge is enacted upon the unsuspecting public. However, if we were to act to apprehend these types /before/ they acted, then bluntly, we wouldn't have a left wing to counter-balance the right. Sadly, they must remain out there; ticking time bombs searching for a "victim" of their imagined vengeance...

I'd say that it's likely he was trying to prove something, had some grudge or was mad at the government. Remember Austin is a hot bed of regressive liberals, so I'd tend to say he was mad over some gov crap. Then again maybe a con trying to prove you don't need guns to murder, or a lib doing the same. I'd bet we never hear the truth of the matter.

Well as he's dead and is unable to say exactly why he did what he did, they can now paint away because he's a blank canvas. I suppose they will find some random Tweets or something on Facebook, or are they going to wipe his Online Record within the next thirty minutes like they did with the Las Vegas Shooter, the Texas Church Shooter etc? You know most times there are these situations conveniently the perpetrators Online Record just gets wiped so nobody is ever to determine from their own words exactly why they did what they did, so then it's all a combination of speculation with hearing things from Second Hand sources who had some vague relationship with the perpetrator.

Bomb # 4 was specifically planted in a predominantly White neighbourhood and seriously injured two White males, so he wasn't just targeting Blacks and Hispanics, he was targeting Whites also.

fszNxoPpQY2TAbE76QXU3A.png

A "serial bomber" is targeting Austin: what we know

Last edited:
As to motive, Geraldo Rivera has an idea..

Fox host explains why Austin bomber likely was a conservative targeting 'a dot of deep blue in a sea of red'

Fox News guest host Geraldo Rivera on Tuesday suggested that a bomber targeted Austin, Texas because it is one of the most liberal cities in the state.

Hours after the bomber allegedly blew himself up, Rivera speculated that he may have chosen Austin because it is a sanctuary city or because the number of liberals who live there.

“One point I want to make about Austin, Texas particularly because I believe there is in the location, in the nexus of these crimes, there is some explanation,” Rivera said. “Austin is not only the capitol of Texas, it’s also the hub of the main campus of the University of Texas. It is a dot of deep blue in a sea of red. A very liberal town. They want to keep Austin weird — that’s one of their slogans.”

I would not be surprised if he were right.

"Geraldo Rivera"

Disgusting freak wanting to make this a Political issue, instead of a human tragedy and thank goodness the POS is dead so more innocents are not going to die and let's hope he's already beginning to Rot In Hell.
Hummm....sounds like I touch a nerve with that one. You sure an excitable one.

Fox host explains why Austin bomber likely was a conservative targeting 'a dot of deep blue in a sea of red'

Fox News guest host Geraldo Rivera on Tuesday suggested that a bomber targeted Austin, Texas because it is one of the most liberal cities in the state.

Hours after the bomber allegedly blew himself up, Rivera speculated that he may have chosen Austin because it is a sanctuary city or because the number of liberals who live there.

“One point I want to make about Austin, Texas particularly because I believe there is in the location, in the nexus of these crimes, there is some explanation,” Rivera said. “Austin is not only the capitol of Texas, it’s also the hub of the main campus of the University of Texas. It is a dot of deep blue in a sea of red. A very liberal town. They want to keep Austin weird — that’s one of their slogans.”

"Geraldo Rivera"

Disgusting freak wanting to make this a Political issue, instead of a human tragedy and thank goodness the POS is dead so more innocents are not going to die and let's hope he's already beginning to Rot In Hell.
No, she was just pointing out that you usually quote some proven dumbass like it means anything worth reading.

7:55 a.m. update: The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

Officials investigate near a red vehicle believed to be that of the Austin bomber on I-35 in Round Rock on Wednesday March 21, 2018. JAY JANNER / AMERICAN-STATESMAN Jay Janner/Jay Janner
The name of the suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.

Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”

Austin bombing suspect, 24-year-old man, dies as police close in, chief says

thank god
/----/ Libs are relieved he used an assault bomb and not an assault rifle.

Libs also orgasmic that POS was a White male.
/----/ Libs finally catch a break.

"Geraldo Rivera"

You touched no nerve, sounds like you do not like disgusting freaks in the MSM Presstitute Crowd being bitch slapped for the disgusting freaks they are ALWAYS making things into a Political Situation to BLAME Conservatives. Maybe you should just go away you wrinkled old Queen and wash your hands they probably stink from your playing with yourself.

"Geraldo Rivera"

You touched no nerve, sounds like you do not like disgusting freaks in the MSM Presstitute Crowd being bitch slapped for the disgusting freaks they are ALWAYS making things into a Political Situation to BLAME Conservatives. Maybe you should just go away you wrinkled old Queen and wash your hands they probably stink from your playing with yourself.
upload_2018-3-21_11-35-24.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-21_11-35-8.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-21_11-35-8.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
Identified?

BREAKING: Austin serial bombing suspect identified as 24-year-old Mark Anthony Conditt, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation

Report: Austin bomber identified - Hot Air

Everything we know about the Texas bombing suspect Mark Anthony Conditt

Let us hope he was the lone bomber.

DY0RErTX4AEnrlW.jpg

Really weird profile for a serial bomber. You look at an angry looking dude like Timothy McVeigh, or a loon like the Uni-bomber, and you aren't completely surprised. I definitely wasn't expecting a clean cut, 24 year old college student.

Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

How-to-Fix-the-Biggest-Job-Interview-Lie-in-One-Step.jpg

Yea buddy a conservative left winger, lol dream on.

Mark Conditt’s Politics: Bomber Called Himself Conservative | Heavy.com

“My name is Mark Conditt. I enjoy cycling, parkour, tennis, reading, and listening to music. I am not that politically inclined. I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended. The reasons I am taking this class is because I want to understand the US government, and I hope that it will help me clarify my stance, and then defend it.”

The Facebook of a female relative shows her shooting a weapon and says she, too, was home schooled in a homeschooling coop. “Action hero! Thats so cool! Just like a movie photo! I cant wait to go shooting,” a friend commented on the relative’s photo.

n writing about the government releasing an Al-Qaeda terrorist, he wrote on the blog: “I think that it is just plain dumb to release a terrorist, much less a senior one – no matter what he can provide.” The suspect also had a Facebook page, but there was nothing on it, at least publicly. It’s possible, of course, that his opinions have evolved over the years as he is 23-years-old according to online records, and the writings are six years old.

Read the whole article yourself he sounds like a a rw forum member.

So without any actual evidence ONLY that Austin is a Liberal city he was automatically a Conservative according to some Leftist Dittohead :rolleyes-41:
Geraldo. LOL.
Who on earth starts a heated discussion over his musings?
Shall we go take his pic in front of Al Capone's vault.

I'd say that it's likely he was trying to prove something, had some grudge or was mad at the government. Remember Austin is a hot bed of regressive liberals, so I'd tend to say he was mad over some gov crap. Then again maybe a con trying to prove you don't need guns to murder, or a lib doing the same. I'd bet we never hear the truth of the matter.

Well as he's dead and is unable to say exactly why he did what he did, they can now paint away because he's a blank canvas. I suppose they will find some random Tweets or something on Facebook, or are they going to wipe his Online Record within the next thirty minutes like they did with the Las Vegas Shooter, the Texas Church Shooter etc? You know most times there are these situations conveniently the perpetrators Online Record just gets wiped so nobody is ever to determine from their own words exactly why they did what they did, so then it's all a combination of speculation with hearing things from Second Hand sources who had some vague relationship with the perpetrator.

Bomb # 4 was specifically planted in a predominantly White neighbourhood and seriously injured two White males, so he wasn't just targeting Blacks and Hispanics, he was targeting Whites also.

fszNxoPpQY2TAbE76QXU3A.png

A "serial bomber" is targeting Austin: what we know
If it hadn't been for the tripwire bomb, I was really wondering if it was to attack Amazon. Doubtful he knew any of the folks he "targeted," though--just homes without a security camera or a dog, I'm guessing.

7:55 a.m. update: The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

Officials investigate near a red vehicle believed to be that of the Austin bomber on I-35 in Round Rock on Wednesday March 21, 2018. JAY JANNER / AMERICAN-STATESMAN Jay Janner/Jay Janner
The name of the suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.

Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”

Austin bombing suspect, 24-year-old man, dies as police close in, chief says

thank god

He was a blonde dude....maybe one of trump's Norway immigrants?

trump us still hoping for a dark skinned terrorist to prop up his racist agenda.

A gun
Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

A gun didn't have anything to do with it. The explosive compound that blew him into pieces did.

And actually, his profile does show he held conservative political views, and was a home schooled Christian dominionist, which many home schooled children in that area are.

Deceased Austin Bomber was a Homeschooled, 23 Year Old White Male who had Considered a Mission Trip

A gun

A gun didn't have anything to do with it. The explosive compound that blew him into pieces did.

And actually, his profile does show he held conservative political views, and was a home schooled Christian dominionist, which many home schooled children in that area are.

Whether or not he was a Trump supporter, or anyone was hoping he was remains to be seen.

Deceased Austin Bomber was a Homeschooled, 23 Year Old White Male who had Considered a Mission Trip

White terrorists are killing thousands a year, with guns, bomns,etc ..... But once in few years when it turns out to be someone from Pakistan or some other Muslim nationality than all Muslims are terrorists.
We need to ban all whites from coming here and owning guns and bomb materials till we know what the hell is going on.

So without any actual evidence ONLY that Austin is a Liberal city he was automatically a Conservative according to some Leftist Dittohead :rolleyes-41:
Geraldo. LOL.
Who on earth starts a heated discussion over his musings?
Shall we go take his pic in front of Al Capone's vault.

I had never heard of this Geraldo I had to Google before I responded to that post.

150705134.jpg

^^^^ He looks like a faggot and he has no sartorial sense, what a horrific colour combination.

Geraldo-nixed-from-JFK-forum-over-semi-nude-selfie.jpg

^^^^ GayDar activated at 11 for this, also tattoos on display how Lower Class.

geraldo22f-1-web.jpg

^^^^ Another pervert doing naked selfies of himself.

MIz68Q1.jpg

^^^^ Total faggot also no idea who bald weirdo with spectacles is, could be Geraldo's Top or perhaps Bottom.

Forum List

Back