Austin bomber dead in shooting.

This was a serial killer thing. We seem to be creating lots of them these days. Probably no father — again.
Terrorists have an agenda.

Serial killers use either guns or knives, terrorists use bombs because they are more devastating to the psyche of the community.

Because he used bombs, I'm gonna call him a terrorist, just like the Unibomber was.

Austin bomber was a Democrat.

Really? Did you even bother to read the link?

From the link....................................

In an old blog post by Conditt wrote that he was, “not that politically inclined”.

“I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended,” wrote Conditt.

Before he was tracked down, the bomber also allegedly posted on Reddit that the attacks were “not race-related like the media has speculated.”

Conditt allegedly wrote that he was “doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn,” a reference to the terrorism carried out by The Joker in the Batman movie The Dark Knight, which was not politically motivated.

The bomber also compared himself to the Zodiac Killer, whose murders were also not politically motivated.

Everything that you are referring to was from the dude was 16 years old. Guess what, people change. My wife is wondering if he was schizophrenic. That onsets at about this age. It doesn't negate his crimes, but it might explain some of it.

True. Disappointed we will probably never know why, though.

people leave a lot of social media behind. this guy blogged as early as 6 years ago

Nobody has found anything more recent than 2012 though:

0ousTBilQhmZ5sqfgIkmIw.png

^^^^ And that is from NBC and posted in an article by the Daily Kos which is Leftist in political persuasion, strange nobody can find anything recent from this Mark Conditt like from 2017/2018, only something from 2012 six years ago when he was 17 years in age and a lot of peoples political opinions can change in six years.

Link to the Daily Kos article the above is from:

Deceased Austin Bomber was a Homeschooled, 23 Year Old White Male who had Considered a Mission Trip

Conditt allegedly wrote that he was “doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn,” a reference to the terrorism carried out by The Joker in the Batman movie The Dark Knight, which was not politically motivated.

The bomber also compared himself to the Zodiac Killer, whose murders were also not politically motivated.
So, it's NOT terrorism. Just the crimes of a mad man.

Actually, I call it terrorism in the same way that McVeigh did a terror attack.

And yes, the Zodiac killer was considered a terrorist because he made the whole city afraid.
wrong--terrorism has a different motive
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Please do.
McVeigh TOLD US WHY he did it. Retribution for the Clinton/Reno murders at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

This guy also said why -- no political or religious motive. Just wanted to create havoc.

The left doesn't want to accept that. But then the left is out of touch with reality.

I think it was packages that made him do it.......They should be banned. Packages kill people. Especially the 'assault' type.

The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

Answer: Our education system.
In part, I think. But there is a need in this generation to make their mark, for good or evil, and be "famous" one way or another. Murdering the innocent is an easy path for the soulless.

people leave a lot of social media behind. this guy blogged as early as 6 years ago

^^^^ And that is from NBC and posted in an article by the Daily Kos which is Leftist in political persuasion, strange nobody can find anything recent from this Mark Conditt like from 2017/2018, only something from 2012 six years ago when he was 17 years in age and a lot of peoples political opinions can change in six years.

Deceased Austin Bomber was a Homeschooled, 23 Year Old White Male who had Considered a Mission Trip
He may have started posting under another name, or he left social media because of .... well, everything. If he blogged under a pseudonym, they'll find it on his computer at home, though. Did he still live with his parents?

This was a serial killer thing. We seem to be creating lots of them these days. Probably no father — again.
Terrorists have an agenda.

Serial killers use either guns or knives, terrorists use bombs because they are more devastating to the psyche of the community.

Because he used bombs, I'm gonna call him a terrorist, just like the Unibomber was.
terrorists also use guns--
Munich
Achille Lauro
Entebbe
Lod Airport
etc etc etc etc etc etc
serial killers also strangle their victims-Hillside Stranglers--Gary Ridgway
Dahmer beat his victims to death

Last edited:

He may have started posting under another name, or he left social media because of .... well, everything. If he blogged under a pseudonym, they'll find it on his computer at home, though. Did he still live with his parents?

I do not know if he still lived with his parents or if he was living on his own in an apartment or whatever, but yes they will certainly impound any laptop, tablet etc and give it close examination. He also might have gone Internet Underground ie onto The Dark Web using TOR which I presume they'll find that stuff, never having been on The Dark Web I do not know a lot about how fully concealed those type of postings are etc.

The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

Answer: Our education system.

He was home schooled.
So you say.

I wonder how his school records ended up on the Net if he was home schooled?

Show me these school records that were somehow obtained illegally in a few hours. I can show you fifty articles saying that he was home schooled.

I do not know if he still lived with his parents or if he was living on his own in an apartment or whatever, but yes they will certainly impound any laptop, tablet etc and give it close examination. He also might have gone Internet Underground ie onto The Dark Web using TOR which I presume they'll find that stuff, never having been on The Dark Web I do not know a lot about how fully concealed those type of postings are etc.
Yeah, I suppose a 24 year old leaving social media would never happen. What was I thinking? Dark Web is a definite possibility, especially if he was into learning how to make bombs.

Forum List

Back