Austin bomber dead in shooting.

I'd say that it's likely he was trying to prove something, had some grudge or was mad at the government. Remember Austin is a hot bed of regressive liberals, so I'd tend to say he was mad over some gov crap. Then again maybe a con trying to prove you don't need guns to murder, or a lib doing the same. I'd bet we never hear the truth of the matter.

Well as he's dead and is unable to say exactly why he did what he did, they can now paint away because he's a blank canvas. I suppose they will find some random Tweets or something on Facebook, or are they going to wipe his Online Record within the next thirty minutes like they did with the Las Vegas Shooter, the Texas Church Shooter etc? You know most times there are these situations conveniently the perpetrators Online Record just gets wiped so nobody is ever to determine from their own words exactly why they did what they did, so then it's all a combination of speculation with hearing things from Second Hand sources who had some vague relationship with the perpetrator.

Bomb # 4 was specifically planted in a predominantly White neighbourhood and seriously injured two White males, so he wasn't just targeting Blacks and Hispanics, he was targeting Whites also.

fszNxoPpQY2TAbE76QXU3A.png

A "serial bomber" is targeting Austin: what we know
If it hadn't been for the tripwire bomb, I was really wondering if it was to attack Amazon. Doubtful he knew any of the folks he "targeted," though--just homes without a security camera or a dog, I'm guessing.

Why to attack Amazon? I agree I also think the victims were completely random and that the perpetrator had no connection to them.

As to motive, Geraldo Rivera has an idea..

Fox host explains why Austin bomber likely was a conservative targeting 'a dot of deep blue in a sea of red'

Fox News guest host Geraldo Rivera on Tuesday suggested that a bomber targeted Austin, Texas because it is one of the most liberal cities in the state.

Hours after the bomber allegedly blew himself up, Rivera speculated that he may have chosen Austin because it is a sanctuary city or because the number of liberals who live there.

“One point I want to make about Austin, Texas particularly because I believe there is in the location, in the nexus of these crimes, there is some explanation,” Rivera said. “Austin is not only the capitol of Texas, it’s also the hub of the main campus of the University of Texas. It is a dot of deep blue in a sea of red. A very liberal town. They want to keep Austin weird — that’s one of their slogans.”

I would not be surprised if he were right.

So without any actual evidence ONLY that Austin is a Liberal city he was automatically a Conservative according to some Leftist Dittohead :rolleyes-41:
Geraldo. LOL.
Who on earth starts a heated discussion over his musings?
Shall we go take his pic in front of Al Capone's vault.

"Shall we go take his pic in front of Al Capone's vault."

I'm more of a Vito Genovese girl myself, the Genovese family until the early 1970s were the Rolls Royce of Cosa Nostra :smoke:

Fox host explains why Austin bomber likely was a conservative targeting 'a dot of deep blue in a sea of red'

Fox News guest host Geraldo Rivera on Tuesday suggested that a bomber targeted Austin, Texas because it is one of the most liberal cities in the state.

Hours after the bomber allegedly blew himself up, Rivera speculated that he may have chosen Austin because it is a sanctuary city or because the number of liberals who live there.

“One point I want to make about Austin, Texas particularly because I believe there is in the location, in the nexus of these crimes, there is some explanation,” Rivera said. “Austin is not only the capitol of Texas, it’s also the hub of the main campus of the University of Texas. It is a dot of deep blue in a sea of red. A very liberal town. They want to keep Austin weird — that’s one of their slogans.”

So without any actual evidence ONLY that Austin is a Liberal city he was automatically a Conservative according to some Leftist Dittohead :rolleyes-41:
Geraldo. LOL.

I had never heard of this Geraldo I had to Google before I responded to that post.

150705134.jpg

^^^^ He looks like a faggot and he has no sartorial sense, what a horrific colour combination.

Geraldo-nixed-from-JFK-forum-over-semi-nude-selfie.jpg

^^^^ GayDar activated at 11 for this, also tattoos on display how Lower Class.

geraldo22f-1-web.jpg

^^^^ Another pervert doing naked selfies of himself.

MIz68Q1.jpg

^^^^ Total faggot also no idea who bald weirdo with spectacles is, could be Geraldo's Top or perhaps Bottom.
You missed the best part with Al Capone's vault. That was priceless.
He's okay as a person so far as I know, I don't know that he's a faggot or awful, but he's kind of a reality tv type joke.

I'd say that it's likely he was trying to prove something, had some grudge or was mad at the government. Remember Austin is a hot bed of regressive liberals, so I'd tend to say he was mad over some gov crap. Then again maybe a con trying to prove you don't need guns to murder, or a lib doing the same. I'd bet we never hear the truth of the matter.

Well as he's dead and is unable to say exactly why he did what he did, they can now paint away because he's a blank canvas. I suppose they will find some random Tweets or something on Facebook, or are they going to wipe his Online Record within the next thirty minutes like they did with the Las Vegas Shooter, the Texas Church Shooter etc? You know most times there are these situations conveniently the perpetrators Online Record just gets wiped so nobody is ever to determine from their own words exactly why they did what they did, so then it's all a combination of speculation with hearing things from Second Hand sources who had some vague relationship with the perpetrator.

Bomb # 4 was specifically planted in a predominantly White neighbourhood and seriously injured two White males, so he wasn't just targeting Blacks and Hispanics, he was targeting Whites also.

fszNxoPpQY2TAbE76QXU3A.png

A "serial bomber" is targeting Austin: what we know
If it hadn't been for the tripwire bomb, I was really wondering if it was to attack Amazon. Doubtful he knew any of the folks he "targeted," though--just homes without a security camera or a dog, I'm guessing.

Why to attack Amazon? I agree I also think the victims were completely random and that the perpetrator had no connection to them.
Amazon is putting a bazillion retail stores out of business, closing malls, restaurants, even ear piercing Claire's, for heaven's sake. They're doing it with quick cheap home delivery. Shop and have it dropped off on your doorstep 48 hours later. Never get out of your jammies.
You want to bet Amazon and any other delivery shopping went straight in the tank in Austin the past couple weeks? Who wants a package on their doorstep?
Just my crazy guess.

Geraldo. LOL.

I had never heard of this Geraldo I had to Google before I responded to that post.

150705134.jpg

^^^^ He looks like a faggot and he has no sartorial sense, what a horrific colour combination.

geraldo22f-1-web.jpg

MIz68Q1.jpg

^^^^ Total faggot also no idea who bald weirdo with spectacles is, could be Geraldo's Top or perhaps Bottom.
He's okay as a person so far as I know, I don't know that he's a faggot or awful, but he's kind of a reality tv type joke.

Yes the Al Capone's vault disappear across my head, I will later Google about this.

Mr. Lucy and me are about to go out to a Psychiatrist's Dinner involving approx 25 Psychiatrist's, we have to drive in the auto approx 45 minutes to get to the place, hopefully the Sat Nav won't fuck up or anything lol.

7:55 a.m. update: The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

Officials investigate near a red vehicle believed to be that of the Austin bomber on I-35 in Round Rock on Wednesday March 21, 2018. JAY JANNER / AMERICAN-STATESMAN Jay Janner/Jay Janner
The name of the suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.

Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”

Austin bombing suspect, 24-year-old man, dies as police close in, chief says

thank god

He was a blonde dude....maybe one of trump's Norway immigrants?

trump us still hoping for a dark skinned terrorist to prop up his racist agenda.

And you masturbate to the hope he's some MAGA guy to re-enforce your own notions.

Geraldo. LOL.

150705134.jpg

geraldo22f-1-web.jpg

MIz68Q1.jpg

Yes the Al Capone's vault disappear across my head, I will later Google about this.

Mr. Lucy and me are about to go out to a Psychiatrist's Dinner involving approx 25 Psychiatrist's, we have to drive in the auto approx 45 minutes to get to the place, hopefully the Sat Nav won't fuck up or anything lol.
Sounds like all sorts of fun. (sarc)

The Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults is an infamous two-hour live American television special that was broadcast one time only in syndication on April 21, 1986.

Hosted by TV personality Geraldo Rivera, the special centered on the opening of a secret vault in the Lexington Hotel once owned by noted crime lord Al Capone, which turned out to be empty except for debris. The Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults is available in its entirety on Geraldo's website.
The Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults - Wikipedia

Geraldo Rivera: Official Site

Austin Bomber Said Attacks Not Political: Left Screams “White Terrorism” Anyway
Despite posts allegedly made by the Austin bomber asserting that the attacks were not political, the left wasted little time in hysterically blaming the violence on white terrorism anyway.

Obeying rejects it's all they know. Obey, obey and to stupid to see how all the bs lies they post and or write about lmfao. their brainwashing masters sit back and laugh at how stupid you leftist are.

7:55 a.m. update: The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

Officials investigate near a red vehicle believed to be that of the Austin bomber on I-35 in Round Rock on Wednesday March 21, 2018. JAY JANNER / AMERICAN-STATESMAN Jay Janner/Jay Janner
The name of the suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.

Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”

thank god

He was a blonde dude....maybe one of trump's Norway immigrants?

trump us still hoping for a dark skinned terrorist to prop up his racist agenda.

And you masturbate to the hope he's some MAGA guy to re-enforce your own notions.

The Austin Bomber the info says a Registered Democrat and a weirdo Scientologist:

AYJAFNExTCu3ukxD1WapUg.png

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

thank god
/----/ Libs are relieved he used an assault bomb and not an assault rifle.

Libs also orgasmic that POS was a White male.
Cons sad that they can't blame blacks or Muslims or credit a "good guy with guns".

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

thank god
/----/ Libs are relieved he used an assault bomb and not an assault rifle.

Libs also orgasmic that POS was a White male.
Cons sad that they can't blame blacks or Muslims or credit a "good guy with guns".
/——/ The good guys with guns chased him down, rammed his car and that’s why the lunatic blew himself up.

A gun
Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

How-to-Fix-the-Biggest-Job-Interview-Lie-in-One-Step.jpg

A gun didn't have anything to do with it. The explosive compound that blew him into pieces did.

And actually, his profile does show he held conservative political views, and was a home schooled Christian dominionist, which many home schooled children in that area are.

Deceased Austin Bomber was a Homeschooled, 23 Year Old White Male who had Considered a Mission Trip
Yeap, they got what they wanted. Now watch how often they say white and Christian.

Fucking lefties and their hypocritical agenda.

Geraldo. LOL.

150705134.jpg

geraldo22f-1-web.jpg

MIz68Q1.jpg

He and Putin....the Best of FOX!

Austin bomber was a Democrat.

Really? Did you even bother to read the link?

From the link....................................

In an old blog post by Conditt wrote that he was, “not that politically inclined”.

“I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended,” wrote Conditt.

Before he was tracked down, the bomber also allegedly posted on Reddit that the attacks were “not race-related like the media has speculated.”

Conditt allegedly wrote that he was “doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn,” a reference to the terrorism carried out by The Joker in the Batman movie The Dark Knight, which was not politically motivated.

The bomber also compared himself to the Zodiac Killer, whose murders were also not politically motivated.

There was a neighbor of his, whose son used to play with him as a kid, who said she was shocked (naturally) and said something to the effect that "he got into a situation that he just couldn't process." She said it like he got into something of a mess, but she didn't say what.

Conditt allegedly wrote that he was “doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn,” a reference to the terrorism carried out by The Joker in the Batman movie The Dark Knight, which was not politically motivated.

The bomber also compared himself to the Zodiac Killer, whose murders were also not politically motivated.
So, it's NOT terrorism. Just the crimes of a mad man.

So, it's NOT terrorism. Just the crimes of a mad man.

Actually, I call it terrorism in the same way that McVeigh did a terror attack.

And yes, the Zodiac killer was considered a terrorist because he made the whole city afraid.

Forum List

Back