Austin bomber dead in shooting.

This was a serial killer thing. We seem to be creating lots of them these days. Probably no father — again.
Terrorists have an agenda.

Serial killers use either guns or knives, terrorists use bombs because they are more devastating to the psyche of the community.

Because he used bombs, I'm gonna call him a terrorist, just like the Unibomber was.
Unanomber had an agenda. This is most likely another kid acting out. Could be that a gun control law worked. Didn’t do a thing to change the killer. Duh.

True. Disappointed we will probably never know why, though.

people leave a lot of social media behind. this guy blogged as early as 6 years ago

Nobody has found anything more recent than 2012 though:

0ousTBilQhmZ5sqfgIkmIw.png

^^^^ And that is from NBC and posted in an article by the Daily Kos which is Leftist in political persuasion, strange nobody can find anything recent from this Mark Conditt like from 2017/2018, only something from 2012 six years ago when he was 17 years in age and a lot of peoples political opinions can change in six years.

Link to the Daily Kos article the above is from:

Deceased Austin Bomber was a Homeschooled, 23 Year Old White Male who had Considered a Mission Trip
He may have started posting under another name, or he left social media because of .... well, everything. If he blogged under a pseudonym, they'll find it on his computer at home, though. Did he still live with his parents?

I do not know if he still lived with his parents or if he was living on his own in an apartment or whatever, but yes they will certainly impound any laptop, tablet etc and give it close examination. He also might have gone Internet Underground ie onto The Dark Web using TOR which I presume they'll find that stuff, never having been on The Dark Web I do not know a lot about how fully concealed those type of postings are etc.
Yeah, I suppose a 24 year old leaving social media would never happen. What was I thinking? Dark Web is a definite possibility, especially if he was into learning how to make bombs.

Yes The Dark Web is where peoples go when they do not want anyone knowing what they are discussing etc it's infamous for paedophile rings, all types of terrorist groups from Anarchist to Radical Islamists and so if someone wanted to know in full detail how to assemble bombs The Dark Web would be the ideal situation for them.

This was a serial killer thing. We seem to be creating lots of them these days. Probably no father — again.

Serial killers use either guns or knives, terrorists use bombs because they are more devastating to the psyche of the community.

Because he used bombs, I'm gonna call him a terrorist, just like the Unibomber was.
Unanomber had an agenda. This is most likely another kid acting out. Could be that a gun control law worked. Didn’t do a thing to change the killer. Duh.

Was he an Anarchist that Unabomber or what was he, I mean his agenda etc?

Was he an Anarchist that Unabomber or what was he, I mean his agenda etc?
Unabomber had an aversion to modernity.

The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

Answer: Our education system.

He was home schooled.

Up to a point he was but they are also saying he was at some Community College which isn't Home Schooling.

He only attended the community college for two years. He didn't even graduate.

Okay but two years is still a significant amount of time even if he did not graduate. I thought yesterday they said he had some type of Degree.

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

That's it, he was Home Schooled up to a certain point and then they are saying he was at that Austin Community College which is not Home Schooling.

He only attended from 2010 to 2012. I guess a community college destroyed his entire psyche in two years. Damn, they're good.

Well those Community Colleges probably make them drink PURPLE Kool Aid Aaron so....:smoke:

The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

Answer: Our education system.

He was home schooled.

Up to a point he was but they are also saying he was at some Community College which isn't Home Schooling.

He only attended the community college for two years. He didn't even graduate.

Okay but two years is still a significant amount of time even if he did not graduate. I thought yesterday they said he had some type of Degree.

His major was Business Administration, but he never graduated.

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

That's it, he was Home Schooled up to a certain point and then they are saying he was at that Austin Community College which is not Home Schooling.

He only attended from 2010 to 2012. I guess a community college destroyed his entire psyche in two years. Damn, they're good.

My daughter went to a community college and promptly dropped out. She said it was the dumbest collection of losers she ever encountered; some she said could barely do basic arithmetic.

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

My daughter went to a community college and promptly dropped out. She said it was the dumbest collection of losers she ever encountered; some she said could barely do basic arithmetic.

I've known some intelligent people who have gone to community college. Sometimes even smart people fuck around in high school too much, and that's their only option. :dunno:

As to motive, Geraldo Rivera has an idea..

Fox host explains why Austin bomber likely was a conservative targeting 'a dot of deep blue in a sea of red'

Fox News guest host Geraldo Rivera on Tuesday suggested that a bomber targeted Austin, Texas because it is one of the most liberal cities in the state.

Hours after the bomber allegedly blew himself up, Rivera speculated that he may have chosen Austin because it is a sanctuary city or because the number of liberals who live there.

“One point I want to make about Austin, Texas particularly because I believe there is in the location, in the nexus of these crimes, there is some explanation,” Rivera said. “Austin is not only the capitol of Texas, it’s also the hub of the main campus of the University of Texas. It is a dot of deep blue in a sea of red. A very liberal town. They want to keep Austin weird — that’s one of their slogans.”

I would not be surprised if he were right.

So without any actual evidence ONLY that Austin is a Liberal city he was automatically a Conservative according to some Leftist Dittohead :rolleyes-41:
Geraldo Rivera a "leftist dittohead"? :777::777::777:

As to motive, Geraldo Rivera has an idea..

Fox host explains why Austin bomber likely was a conservative targeting 'a dot of deep blue in a sea of red'

Fox News guest host Geraldo Rivera on Tuesday suggested that a bomber targeted Austin, Texas because it is one of the most liberal cities in the state.

Hours after the bomber allegedly blew himself up, Rivera speculated that he may have chosen Austin because it is a sanctuary city or because the number of liberals who live there.

“One point I want to make about Austin, Texas particularly because I believe there is in the location, in the nexus of these crimes, there is some explanation,” Rivera said. “Austin is not only the capitol of Texas, it’s also the hub of the main campus of the University of Texas. It is a dot of deep blue in a sea of red. A very liberal town. They want to keep Austin weird — that’s one of their slogans.”

I would not be surprised if he were right.

So without any actual evidence ONLY that Austin is a Liberal city he was automatically a Conservative according to some Leftist Dittohead :rolleyes-41:
Geraldo. LOL.
Who on earth starts a heated discussion over his musings?
Shall we go take his pic in front of Al Capone's vault.

"Shall we go take his pic in front of Al Capone's vault."

I'm more of a Vito Genovese girl myself, the Genovese family until the early 1970s were the Rolls Royce of Cosa Nostra :smoke:
:dig::dig::dig: This is precious.

Forum List

Back