Austin bomber dead in shooting.

He only attended from 2010 to 2012. I guess a community college destroyed his entire psyche in two years. Damn, they're good.
`
He was also "home schooled."
`
`

Capture_501.jpg

`

All new tweets in the last hour or so-

Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

·
44m

APD is asking the public to remain vigilant and report anything suspicious. If you come across ANYTHING that looks suspicious, DO NOT touch, handle or disturb it. Keep a safe distance and call 9-1-1 immediately.
Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

·
4m

Media: APD, local, state and federal partners will host a news conference today at 6 p.m. to provide an update on the Austin package bomb murder investigation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Austin_Police/status/976574318598647811/photo/1

Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

·
3h

Investigators have detained two roommates of the Austin bombing suspect. One roommate was detained, questioned and released. The other is currently being questioned. Their names will not be released because they are not under arrest at this time. APD P

Still no motive in Austin bombings after finding explosives in suspect's home
The man accused of setting off explosive devices throughout Central Texas is dead, but authorities fear more bombs could be out there.

Author: Paul Livengood, Kris Betts, Tony Plohetski, Shawna Reding, Chelsea Cunningham
Published: 3:01 AM CDT March 21, 2018
Updated: 4:44 PM CDT March 21, 2018
The 23-year-old man accused of setting off a string of explosives in the Austin-area is dead after detonating a bomb and killing himself as the SWAT team closed in to take him into custody, authorities have confirmed. While the suspect is dead, Austin police are warning the public to remain vigilant because there may be other devices out there.

That's what I've been saying, but apparently it can't be true because "the media" is reporting it. Because the media has something to gain by lying about such a random detail.
`
I hope your not implying there is a fiendish, dastardly plot by the liberals to indoctrinate the minds of weak-willed conservatives who attend school at a community collage. If true, that would be diabolical.

All new tweets in the last hour or so-

Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

·
44m

APD is asking the public to remain vigilant and report anything suspicious. If you come across ANYTHING that looks suspicious, DO NOT touch, handle or disturb it. Keep a safe distance and call 9-1-1 immediately.
Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

·
4m

Media: APD, local, state and federal partners will host a news conference today at 6 p.m. to provide an update on the Austin package bomb murder investigation.

Austin Police Dept
@Austin_Police

·
3h

Investigators have detained two roommates of the Austin bombing suspect. One roommate was detained, questioned and released. The other is currently being questioned. Their names will not be released because they are not under arrest at this time. APD P

The man accused of setting off explosive devices throughout Central Texas is dead, but authorities fear more bombs could be out there.

Author: Paul Livengood, Kris Betts, Tony Plohetski, Shawna Reding, Chelsea Cunningham
Published: 3:01 AM CDT March 21, 2018
Updated: 4:44 PM CDT March 21, 2018
The 23-year-old man accused of setting off a string of explosives in the Austin-area is dead after detonating a bomb and killing himself as the SWAT team closed in to take him into custody, authorities have confirmed. While the suspect is dead, Austin police are warning the public to remain vigilant because there may be other devices out there.

Sure has changed
From fedex surveillance video

View attachment 183888

Identified?

BREAKING: Austin serial bombing suspect identified as 24-year-old Mark Anthony Conditt, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation

Report: Austin bomber identified - Hot Air

Everything we know about the Texas bombing suspect Mark Anthony Conditt

Let us hope he was the lone bomber.

DY0RErTX4AEnrlW.jpg

Is that the same person????? is that supposed to be the bomber???

it's not possible.

very strange....something doesn't make sense.:confused-84:

Sure has changed
From fedex surveillance video

View attachment 183888

Identified?

BREAKING: Austin serial bombing suspect identified as 24-year-old Mark Anthony Conditt, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation

Report: Austin bomber identified - Hot Air

Everything we know about the Texas bombing suspect Mark Anthony Conditt

Let us hope he was the lone bomber.

DY0RErTX4AEnrlW.jpg

Is that the same person????? is that supposed to be the bomber???

it's not possible.

very strange....something doesn't make sense.:confused-84:
It was a disguise

I can’t imagine his roommates didn’t know what he was up to.

Why would you say that? I had a roommate who made bombs all the time. It was probably just a hobby. I can't remember his last name. Ted Kacz... something or other. :dunno:

Why would you say that? I had a roommate who made bombs all the time. It was probably just a hobby. I can't remember his last name. Ted Kacz... something or other. :dunno:
I suppose if the bombs were really small and his room was really messy, maybe they didn't. But you'd think someone who just wants to watch the world burn might have a bit of an attitude, too.

ya sure he didn't blow himself up?
Yeah, he did. Just before he got shot. Thank the Lord for guns.
The video of the bomber's vehicle shows the winshield to be heavily cracked from the explosion.....but.....there didn't appear to be any blood on the windshield. One would think that if a person was blown up inside the car with enough force to seriously damage he windshield, there would be some blood on it.

I suppose if the bombs were really small and his room was really messy, maybe they didn't. But you'd think someone who just wants to watch the world burn might have a bit of an attitude, too.

In seriousness, I imagine most roommates would respect each other's privacy. Some roommates are just roommates, not good friends. It's possible they never set foot in his room.

The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

Answer: Our education system.

Our education system? Really? Because the dude was home schooled.

Who Is Mark Conditt, the Suspected Austin Bomber?

• Mr. Conditt created a blog about his political views as a requirement for a political-science class he took at Austin Community College, according to McKenna McIntosh, a classmate of Mr. Conditt’s. In an author description, he described himself as a conservative. His posts include arguments against same-sex marriage and sex offender registries and a defense of the death penalty.

• Mr. Conditt, the oldest of four children, was home-schooled by his mother. He also attended classes at two Austin Community College campuses from 2010 to 2012, but did not graduate.

Forum List

Back