Austin bomber dead in shooting.

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

That's it, he was Home Schooled up to a certain point and then they are saying he was at that Austin Community College which is not Home Schooling.
The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

Answer: Our education system.

He was home schooled.

Up to a point he was but they are also saying he was at some Community College which isn't Home Schooling.

He only attended the community college for two years. He didn't even graduate.
I believe someone said he had an Associates Degree, Aaron. That's a two year program.

Not to be picky or anything Old Lady, but you could do a lot to improve your posts if you would actually Google some of this stuff rather than taking someone else's word for it. No. He did not graduate.

7:55 a.m. update: The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

Officials investigate near a red vehicle believed to be that of the Austin bomber on I-35 in Round Rock on Wednesday March 21, 2018. JAY JANNER / AMERICAN-STATESMAN Jay Janner/Jay Janner
The name of the suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.

Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”

Austin bombing suspect, 24-year-old man, dies as police close in, chief says

thank god

Glad this idiot is done. On another bent why did they build that concrete water channel down the grass with a crook in it? Why not build it straight.

7:55 a.m. update: The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

Officials investigate near a red vehicle believed to be that of the Austin bomber on I-35 in Round Rock on Wednesday March 21, 2018. JAY JANNER / AMERICAN-STATESMAN Jay Janner/Jay Janner
The name of the suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.

Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”

Austin bombing suspect, 24-year-old man, dies as police close in, chief says

thank god

He was a blonde dude....maybe one of trump's Norway immigrants?

trump us still hoping for a dark skinned terrorist to prop up his racist agenda.

Yep, you're still a dumbass...

DY0RErTX4AEnrlW.jpg

Wonder what the guy's motive was
No telling, but a thought did enter my head today given his age, and given the long heated political environment concerning gun's and mass murder lately..... If the guy was an extremist, and rather he loved lethal weapons for all the wrong reasons, and he was worried about his ability and others like him to access lethal weapons for future actions, did he switch to bombs just to make a point maybe ?? Was he saying you can take the guns, and we will just use bombs ??

Anyhow that's just one excuse among a long line of reasons that might be a possibility depending on who this guy is or was.

ya sure he didn't blow himself up?
Yeah, he did. Just before he got shot. Thank the Lord for guns.
The video of the bomber's vehicle shows the winshield to be heavily cracked from the explosion.....but.....there didn't appear to be any blood on the windshield. One would think that if a person was blown up inside the car with enough force to seriously damage he windshield, there would be some blood on it.
To many Hollywood movies maybe ? Just kdding, your point is well taken. Not sure how the body would react in a situation like that. Might have to call Myth Buster's.

Yeah, that is supposedly the surveillance video from fedex of him, but the other picture is supposedly 6 years old.
Sure has changed
From fedex surveillance video

View attachment 183888

Identified?

BREAKING: Austin serial bombing suspect identified as 24-year-old Mark Anthony Conditt, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation

Report: Austin bomber identified - Hot Air

Everything we know about the Texas bombing suspect Mark Anthony Conditt

Let us hope he was the lone bomber.

DY0RErTX4AEnrlW.jpg

Is that the same person????? is that supposed to be the bomber???

it's not possible.

very strange....something doesn't make sense.:confused-84:

The video of the bomber's vehicle shows the winshield to be heavily cracked from the explosion.....but.....there didn't appear to be any blood on the windshield. One would think that if a person was blown up inside the car with enough force to seriously damage he windshield, there would be some blood on it.
To many Hollywood movies maybe ? Just kdding, your point is well taken. Not sure how the body would react in a situation like that. Might have to call Myth Buster's.

the explosion may have been strong enough to turn his organs to liquid

--LOL

--LOL
Must have had tough skin to hold all that in. Wow

--LOL

not at all the bomb wasnt big enough to really blow out windows

dont take much force to turn your innards into liquid

--LOL

If you look back at the vehicle, it appears as though other windows are gone.

Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

How-to-Fix-the-Biggest-Job-Interview-Lie-in-One-Step.jpg

Yea buddy a conservative left winger, lol dream on.

Mark Conditt’s Politics: Bomber Called Himself Conservative | Heavy.com

“My name is Mark Conditt. I enjoy cycling, parkour, tennis, reading, and listening to music. I am not that politically inclined. I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended. The reasons I am taking this class is because I want to understand the US government, and I hope that it will help me clarify my stance, and then defend it.”

The Facebook of a female relative shows her shooting a weapon and says she, too, was home schooled in a homeschooling coop. “Action hero! Thats so cool! Just like a movie photo! I cant wait to go shooting,” a friend commented on the relative’s photo.

n writing about the government releasing an Al-Qaeda terrorist, he wrote on the blog: “I think that it is just plain dumb to release a terrorist, much less a senior one – no matter what he can provide.” The suspect also had a Facebook page, but there was nothing on it, at least publicly. It’s possible, of course, that his opinions have evolved over the years as he is 23-years-old according to online records, and the writings are six years old.

Read the whole article yourself he sounds like a a rw forum member.
. Better hope you on the left aren't creating killers like this out in society. Go on call him what you think he might be, but just remember that something or someone made him what he had become, and that's when it gets interesting as to what's happening in all of this mess we are now dealing with as a society today.

What denomination of religion originally molested Conditt? Is the reader certain that Dylann Roof attended Lutheran services? Austin Stone church?

No celebrating in the inzone now... Let's just thank God he's been caught, and he's been dealt with. What a disaster this nation is becoming for our children.. What a shame.

Homemade explosives found in Austin bomb suspect’s Pflugerville house, residents evacuated
Authorities have evacuated residents surrounding the suspect's home as they remove homemade explosives.

Author: Shawna Reding
Published: 3:30 PM CDT March 21, 2018
Updated: 5:25 PM CDT March 21, 2018
PFLUGERVILLE, Texas -- As authorities work to remove homemade explosives from the Pflugerville home of the suspect behind Austin's recent explosions, authorities are forcing residents within a five-block radius of his home to evacuate and stay away until 9 p.m. March 21....
Out of an abundance of caution, police evacuated residents within a five-block radius of the home from North Railroad Avenue to City Park Road and north of West Pecan Street. Pflugerville City Hall is also closed. The public is advised to stay away from the area as agencies work.

Pflugerville Police Chief told the media that it will take several hours to process the scene and that all evacuated residents should stay away until 9 p.m. She said the library and recreation center is available to residents until 9 p.m. if they don't have another place to go.

Homemade explosives found in Austin bomb suspect’s Pflugerville house, residents evacuated

--LOL

If you look back at the vehicle, it appears as though other windows are gone.

still a pretty small bomb

Forum List

Back