Austin bomber dead in shooting.

The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

Answer: Our education system.
He. was. home. schooled.

You were saying?
Around here, home schooling still has to apply to local public school standards. You teach the same stuff but you just do the teaching at home.

This was a serial killer thing. We seem to be creating lots of them these days. Probably no father — again.
Terrorists have an agenda.

Serial killers use either guns or knives, terrorists use bombs because they are more devastating to the psyche of the community.

Because he used bombs, I'm gonna call him a terrorist, just like the Unibomber was.
terrorists also use guns--
Munich
Achille Lauro
Entebbe
Lod Airport
etc etc etc etc etc etc
serial killers also strangle their victims-Hillside Stranglers--Gary Ridgway
Dahmer beat his victims to death

yes, they do... like Scott Roeder

The point shouldn't be what political party he belongs to but what causes a kid that age to become a killer.

He was home schooled.
So you say.

I wonder how his school records ended up on the Net if he was home schooled?

Show me these school records that were somehow obtained illegally in a few hours. I can show you fifty articles saying that he was home schooled.
And you believe everything you read on the Net.

Austin bomber was a Democrat.

Really? Did you even bother to read the link?

From the link....................................

In an old blog post by Conditt wrote that he was, “not that politically inclined”.

“I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended,” wrote Conditt.

Before he was tracked down, the bomber also allegedly posted on Reddit that the attacks were “not race-related like the media has speculated.”

Conditt allegedly wrote that he was “doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn,” a reference to the terrorism carried out by The Joker in the Batman movie The Dark Knight, which was not politically motivated.

The bomber also compared himself to the Zodiac Killer, whose murders were also not politically motivated.

NBC News could not immediately confirm if the blog was written by the suspect, but public records show only one Mark Conditt in Pflugerville. Austin Community College confirmed that a "Mark Anthony Conditt," born in June 1994, was a student from 2010-12, but did not graduate. The college added that it is "working with Austin Police Department to provide any information they need."

The blog espouses some political beliefs, including entries describing why the author believes gay marriage should not be legalized and why the United States should do away with sex offender registration.

Jeff Reeb, a neighbor of the Conditt family, said that Mark was "a very normal kid" and that the family is "extremely nice."

"Do away with the sex offender registration" ??? WTAF.

\
Austin bomber was a Democrat.

Really? Did you even bother to read the link?

From the link....................................

In an old blog post by Conditt wrote that he was, “not that politically inclined”.

“I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended,” wrote Conditt.

Before he was tracked down, the bomber also allegedly posted on Reddit that the attacks were “not race-related like the media has speculated.”

Conditt allegedly wrote that he was “doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn,” a reference to the terrorism carried out by The Joker in the Batman movie The Dark Knight, which was not politically motivated.

The bomber also compared himself to the Zodiac Killer, whose murders were also not politically motivated.

NBC News could not immediately confirm if the blog was written by the suspect, but public records show only one Mark Conditt in Pflugerville. Austin Community College confirmed that a "Mark Anthony Conditt," born in June 1994, was a student from 2010-12, but did not graduate. The college added that it is "working with Austin Police Department to provide any information they need."

The blog espouses some political beliefs, including entries describing why the author believes gay marriage should not be legalized and why the United States should do away with sex offender registration.

Jeff Reeb, a neighbor of the Conditt family, said that Mark was "a very normal kid" and that the family is "extremely nice."

"Do away with the sex offender registration" ??? WTAF.

That thing stops them about as good as the war on drugs I mean really.

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

That's it, he was Home Schooled up to a certain point and then they are saying he was at that Austin Community College which is not Home Schooling.

He was home schooled.

Up to a point he was but they are also saying he was at some Community College which isn't Home Schooling.

He only attended the community college for two years. He didn't even graduate.
I believe someone said he had an Associates Degree, Aaron. That's a two year program.

So, it's so important that he's "White"???????

Not racist at all. LOL

Yes, that means the right will now classify this as a lone wolf, mentally disturbed individual, instead of castigating the entire group if it was anybody of a different color that did it.

So, it's so important that he's "White"???????

Not racist at all. LOL

Yes, that means the right will now classify this as a lone wolf, mentally disturbed individual, instead of castigating the entire group if it was anybody of a different color that did it.
Of course he's a lone wolf. He told us his motive. You just don't accept it. Not our problem.

He was home schooled.
So you say.

Show me these school records that were somehow obtained illegally in a few hours. I can show you fifty articles saying that he was home schooled.

So what you're saying is, "La, la, la, la. I believe what I want based on facts I created in my head." :lalala:

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

That's it, he was Home Schooled up to a certain point and then they are saying he was at that Austin Community College which is not Home Schooling.

He was home schooled.

Up to a point he was but they are also saying he was at some Community College which isn't Home Schooling.

I believe someone said he had an Associates Degree, Aaron. That's a two year program.

All I know is that the school said he didn't graduate.

Here's What We Know About The Austin Bombings Suspect

In a statement to BuzzFeed News, Austin Community College (ACC) confirmed that Conditt was a student from 2010 to 2012, but he did not graduate. His declared major was Business Administration and he took general education courses at ACC's Northridge and Round Rock campuses, the college added. He left the college in 2012 in "good academic standing," a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.

He was home schooled.
So you say.

So what you're saying is, "La, la, la, la. I believe what I want based on facts I created in my head." :lalala:
I know not to trust the media.

You still haven't learned this important lesson yet.

7:55 a.m. update: The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.

jwj%20Bomb%20102.JPG

Officials investigate near a red vehicle believed to be that of the Austin bomber on I-35 in Round Rock on Wednesday March 21, 2018. JAY JANNER / AMERICAN-STATESMAN Jay Janner/Jay Janner
The name of the suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.

Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”

Austin bombing suspect, 24-year-old man, dies as police close in, chief says

thank god

We need to ban AR 15s! It’s time for us to DO SOMETHING!

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

He was home schooled.

In a statement to BuzzFeed News, Austin Community College (ACC) confirmed that Conditt was a student from 2010 to 2012, but he did not graduate. His declared major was Business Administration and he took general education courses at ACC's Northridge and Round Rock campuses, the college added. He left the college in 2012 in "good academic standing," a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
How do you declare a Business Administration major when you only take general education courses?

He was home schooled.
Austin Community College

He was home schooled.

My understanding was a Business Administration degree takes 4years and can't be had at a community college.

According to the school he never graduated.

He was home schooled.
So you say.

I know not to trust the media.

You still haven't learned this important lesson yet.

His grandmother said he was home schooled. Friends said he was home schooled. Why is it so hard to believe that he was home schooled? Not everything little thing the media says is some plot to come get you. Quit acting like a perpetual victim.

Forum List

Back