Australian jihadist poses with decapitated heads

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What is it with these crazies? They belong somewhere in 20,000 B.C. Even then, I don't think humans were that barbaric.

AUSTRALIAN JIHADIST POSES WITH DECAPITATED HEADS

by NICK HALLETT 25 Jul 2014, 2:35 AM

An Australian Jihadist fighting with ISIS in Syria has appeared in sickening images posing with severed heads. Sydney-born Mohamed Elomar casually held up the two heads in photos that were posted on Twitter by his friend, convicted terrorist Khaled Sharrouf.
Another image posted today shows the heads of Syrian soldiers being impaled on metal spikes.

The Daily Mail reports that the images were accompanied by disturbing tweets, such as: "bucket full of heads any1 in aus want some organs please dont be shy to ask I would love to assist u with body parts", and "few more heads how lovely bludy amazing stuff abuhafs u keep cutting those infidel throats but the last 1 is mine!"

Sharrouf, has previously spent time in jail for his part in a foiled attempt to bomb targets in the Australian cities of Melbourne and Sydney, is now believed to be fighting with ISIS along with Elomar. They are believed to have flown to the war-torn region together late last year,with Sharrouf travelling on his brother's passport.

Continue reading at:

Australian Jihadist Poses with Decapitated Heads

Forum List

Back